PDA

View Full Version : Hey there!

Shekoa
August 20th, 2013, 12:42 AM
Hi everyone, I am very new to this place my friend Chuckleslucifer begged me to join and well I found it hard for the registration but I got through it, I hope to see everyone around :D mraw

Trollax
August 20th, 2013, 12:53 AM
Welcome to our humble home, the PC.

I'm sure you'll find lots of things to occupy your time!
We're glad to have you around.

umbryan
August 20th, 2013, 02:49 AM
Welcome! :) I hope you have a good time here!

awolfsquared
August 20th, 2013, 03:41 AM
Welcome Shekoa!

A friend of Chuckleslucifer is a friend of mine. :3 He's a cool guy so I'm sure you're just as awesome if you're his friend! Nice to meet you, I'm Aaron! I just happened to notice you avatar. It's really cute. :) Turtwig is my favorite of all the Sinnoh starers. Such a sturdy and cute little guy. I have a Turtwig plushie which is one of my favorite plushes in my collection. ^_^

But anywho, is there anything you like? Particularly about Pokemon? Please tell us more about yourself! I'm just curious to know. There's a lot of boards here just for Pokemon so , we'd like to show you around to all the good places. There's a section for almost everything in the franchise. If you just like the games , there's a few sections for that. And there's a section for the anime and just for the card game and trading and battling. I really like the games myself, been a fan since generation 1 or Red, Blue and Yellow. My first Pokemon game being Red which I got when I was 7. I watch the anime too, but as much as I'd like too. I've missed a lot of the last few episodes. Really should catch up sometime! What about you?

Have fun here! I'm sure Chuckleslucifer has told you about how nice everyone is here right? There are other sections for many other things not for Pokemon also so there's a lot of things here to explore. You can talk about TV, music, movies, anime, non Pokemon video games, or almost anything. If you need anything, just contact a moderater cause they'll help out with any questions or problem you might have.

See you around and feel free to chat with me sometime! Just VM me on my profile!

Hikamaru
August 20th, 2013, 04:12 AM
I'm already friends with ya pal here, so welcome!

If I was able to be friends with Chuckleslucifer, I'm sure you'll have no trouble getting on with me. I have to say, that's one awesomely cute Turtwig there. I'm always drawn to most base form starters being cute, one of which is my "mascot Pokemon" that I'm sure you'll find out soon enough. The name's Nichole by the way, but most people call me Hikari here so refer to me as either if you like. I'm sure you'll love the sheer diversity of members and topics here.

Anyways, I do hope to get to know more about you and see you becoming an active member. Read the rules so you don't get into trouble, or contact those staff members in blue, orange and red if you need help. Have an awesome time here at PC, Shekoa!

P.S. Cute Pokemon are da best!

- Hikari10

Sheep
August 20th, 2013, 07:37 AM
D'aww Chuckles is a great person. Glad to see you were referred here by such a cool member, welcome to the forum! I adore your Turtwig avatar oh-so-much~

As everyone has said, you'll definitely find lots to do here as the forum is huge and very fun. You already have someone that can show you the ropes so things will only go uphill from here. :D; Is there anything you're interested in in particular? Maybe the fourth generation going by the avatar (though that's an assumption)? We'd love to get to know you more and become friends. Just a wee little suggestion and you're not obliged to reply, but I do hope we'll continue to see you around the community. This is an amazing forum, after all!

Enjoy your stay and be sure to let one of us know if you have questions. The staff members with the blue, orange, and red names are around all the time and happy to help, so don't be scared to contact us. See you around! :)

«Chuckles»
August 20th, 2013, 11:33 PM
Sorry I am a little late but WELCOME bud.
You finally made an account after you kept forgetting lol.
Don't worry everyone I will make sure mitch musli never leaves MAHAHAHA
I fixed your signature :D

lynds
August 20th, 2013, 11:34 PM
Hey and welcome to the forum, your avatar is very cute :3