• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal Crossing New Leaf - The Best Dressed Contest! - Voting Stage

Who is the best dressed character?

• Mayor Naminé

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Mayor Zach

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Mayor Ali

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Mayor Brendan

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Mayor Daniel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mayor Ginko

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Mayor Lyndsy

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
carousel-designs-clothing.png

Alright, it's time to vote on your favourite best-dressed character! Make sure you take a look at all the entrants carefully and vote accordingly! All participants, please vote on a character other than yourself, okay? Please use the poll to vote; you don't necessarily have to explain in a huuuuge paragraph why you chose your entrant, but please at least vote in the polls! If you do provide an explanation, please be respectful, okay? ;~: In anycase, good luck to all, and thanks for participating! The polls will end after 5 days!

Entrants:

Username: PinkSapphire
Name in Animal Crossing: New Leaf: Mayor Naminé
Entry:
Spoiler:

Username: ZachLMedia
Name in Animal Crossing: New Leaf: Mayor Zach
Entry:
Spoiler:

Username: Urugamosu
Name in Animal Crossing: New Leaf: Mayor Ali
Entry:
Spoiler:

Username: Brendino
Name in Animal Crossing: New Leaf: Mayor Brendan
Entry:
Spoiler:

Username: Totodile42
Name in Animal Crossing: New Leaf: Mayor Daniel
Entry:
Spoiler:

Username: Fomalhaut
Name in Animal Crossing: New Leaf: Mayor Ginko of Nicaea
Entry:
Spoiler:

Username: lynds
Name in Animal Crossing: New Leaf: Lyndsy
Entry:
Spoiler:

Years
They're all lovely! I voted for Urugamosu's Ali since I just find the character to be really charming and adorable. :3

Apple Juice

who are you
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
Like Janna said, they're all amazing, but Mayor Naminé is cute as a button! I can't help but vote for her. n__n

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I like what everyone have done with their characters, but my favorite mayor is Brendino's. I love the way that he's dressed. =)

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
It wasn't an easy choice, but I finally came to a conclusion. I voted for Mayor Lyndsy. Maybe it was the yellow, but her outfit stood out the most.

Years
I decided to play fair by not voting for myself, so I voted for Mayor Ali simply because of how stunning and stylish he looks, haha.

Unfortunately, since I'm new to AC in general, I recently found out my character was sunburned when I captured that screenshot >.< so that may be why mine does not look the best :(

Years
It was really a tough call between three of the choices for me, but I went with PinkSapphire's Mayor Naminé. I loved Urugamosu and lynds' entries as well, but I couldn't vote for all three.

Years
I went with Lyndsy because she reminds me of a kitschy dysfunctional housewife of the 50's/60's. For that reason it may be more subtle, but the character definitely stands out.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Lyndsy gets my vote for that cute dress. Naminé's outfit was also adorable, but I slightly prefer the bright colors in the former's outfit.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Hey guys, the voting stage is officially over! Thanks so much for voting! Now for the winner..

..of in this case, the winners, because there's a tie for first place! Congratulations to Mayor Ali & Mayor Lyndsy! Well deserved! ^^ As for the rest of you, thanks so much for participating, and don't worry! A consolation prize is on the way for you. :3

As for everyone, stay tuned for more contests/events on the way soon!. :3

Years
Hey guys, the voting stage is officially over! Thanks so much for voting! Now for the winner..

..of in this case, the winners, because there's a tie for first place! Congratulations to Mayor Ali & Mayor Lyndsy! Well deserved! ^^ As for the rest of you, thanks so much for participating, and don't worry! A consolation prize is on the way for you. :3

Oh wow, awesome! Thanks to those who voted for me and also congratulations to Mayor Ali :3

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years

Oh fantastic! Congratulations to all of the participants and to Mayor Lyndsy! :3

Nakala Pri

I vote for Urugamosu! It was a super cute and kooky outfit. Bravo! ^^

Back