View Full Version : FIFA 14 expectations?

Fernando Torres
August 20th, 2013, 8:00 AM
Do any of you football fans have any expectations for the new FIFA 14 video game coming out for XBOX PS3 XBOX1 PS4?

Tell me here!

Discuss! :3

August 20th, 2013, 8:02 AM
I'm expecting nothing different from FIFA 13. Last couple of times I expected something, it was disappointing.

August 20th, 2013, 8:04 AM
The only thing i want is that its less about pace like in 13, i hated facing teams that just have high pace no matter the rest. People say 14 is less about pace, but i wanna see it before i believe it.

August 20th, 2013, 8:35 AM
I'm expecting nothing different from FIFA 13. Last couple of times I expected something, it was disappointing.
I have the same opinion as this sir

Crunch Punch
August 20th, 2013, 8:37 AM
The new layout for Career Mode to be as promising as it looks on current-gen consoles.

On next-gen? I'm not really sure what to expect on that to be honest.

August 20th, 2013, 12:57 PM

Gamescom trailers. First is NG, second is CG.

CG looks like a pointless purchase given how it looks exactly like Fifa 13 and PES looks so much better this year. NG looks pretty nice, though the R.Madrid players make the graphics just look like CG, the rest of it did look pretty nice.

This exclusivity on UT Legends is something I don't really like since I'm only going to get the game if I can get it on PS4.

Here are the full list of legends for those unaware too...

August 20th, 2013, 2:23 PM
They always say there is gonna be something big or some huge, noticeable changes but it's really just the same game with small improvements that don't really get noticed that much and don't even work as they should half the time.

Fernando Torres
August 20th, 2013, 4:24 PM
I'm just glad their kinda listening to us now.

August 21st, 2013, 2:22 AM
hilarious glitches and bugs is what I want, I wanna play as pele and glitch out with my feet straight into wayne rooyney

August 21st, 2013, 2:25 AM
I think it'll be like every other sports game. REPETITIVE

August 21st, 2013, 1:23 PM
Well after watching some next gen gameplay (http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/08/20/fifa-14-demo-offscreen-gamescom-2013). It's sad to see it'll be pretty much the same gameplay even on XOne/PS4.

At this rate PES on CG is about to look a lot better than Fifa does on NG.