PDA

View Full Version : Recently purchased game?

Peitharchia
August 20th, 2013, 08:43 AM
What's the most recent video game that you've bought? How much did you pay for it, and are you satisfied with it?

Today, I got Fire Emblem: Awakening and Mario & Luigi: Dream Team for my 3DS. Together, they've costed around $80 (because none of them were pre-owned). I love FE: Awakening, because it's very strategic and requires a lot of thinking. As for Mario & Luigi... I'm not really sure what to say about that game. I didn't get the chance to play it yet. I will play it later tonight, though! =)

T!M
August 20th, 2013, 09:07 AM
Battlefield 3. 20 dollars and It's a great game, I just wish people in my home would stop consuming so much damn bandwidth so that I could get the entire satisfaction from the game. :(

Talli
August 20th, 2013, 10:49 AM
I brought Animal crossing: new leaf for 27:99 pounds which I am happy about paying that for it. I have not started it yet as I would not get peace to play it until my daughter goes to bed.

Apple Juice
August 20th, 2013, 10:50 AM
My most recent purchase is actually Call of Duty Black Ops this morning from a friend. I wanted to get my hands on one and play through the whole thing myself to get a better understanding of its gigantic fanbase, haha.

ShadowE
August 20th, 2013, 10:51 AM
My most recent purchase is Terraria for PS3, and that was a month ago... I spend my money on DLC's mostly.

White Glint
August 20th, 2013, 11:04 AM
Battlefield 3. 20 dollars and It's a great game, I just wish people in my home would stop consuming so much damn bandwidth so that I could get the entire satisfaction from the game. :(

Damn, I feel bad for you, because you could have gotten it for like 5 bucks out of the Humble Bundle.

As for me, I recently got Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition and Borderlands 2. Not too bad for like what, $40. FFXIV is right around the corner too, yes~

Mochi
August 20th, 2013, 11:12 AM
I didn't buy it, but my boyfriend bought me Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn the day before yesterday and we played the beta a few hours before it closed >o>

The most recent games I bought myself were Katamari Forever and Pokemon Battle Revolution a week or two ago.

xxkaylabby
August 20th, 2013, 12:02 PM
my most recent purchase is animal crossing new leaf. this game is amazing and addicting.

thedestinedblade
August 20th, 2013, 12:18 PM
Mine was Ni no Kuni for the PS3 this Saturday. The price dropped rather quickly as it's now going for $29.99 (USD!). Haven't played it yet, but I'll give any JRPG a shot, and at the very least, it's looks nice. {:3}

Emburn
August 20th, 2013, 12:32 PM
Mine was Black Ops 2.
I don't buy games very often. Only like certain ones!

Nauje
August 20th, 2013, 12:43 PM
Fifa 13. Which was on October last year.

Most of the recent games I've played is the ones I've borrowed from a friend who is like addicted to his PS3, so I'm pretty lucky. I mean, he let me borrow TLOU, Bioshock Infinite, Red Dead, Tomb Raider etc. so I'm okay with not buying games for now aha

Altair
August 20th, 2013, 12:44 PM
My most recent game I purchased was Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald versions. I bought them for $30.00 AUD each, not including the shipping which was like $5.00 I think? I feel like playing old games these days. I know I could have just downloaded an emulator, but it's just so much more better when you play on a real GBA... ;P

Kingdom of Tea
August 20th, 2013, 12:47 PM
Recently I have Bought;

Darksiders 2, Bioshock 1 and Infinite, Tomb Raider, Final Fantasy 13-2 and The orange box.

SomariFeyWright
August 20th, 2013, 01:05 PM
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and Professor Layton and the Curious Village.

... Meh. They're okay.
((Just saved you guys from having to read a long text wall that acted as a review where it really didn't belong here you're welcome))