PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys!~

jaydkue
August 20th, 2013, 10:26 AM
Hi Guys, I'm jaydkue. Just call me Jay, but I've been with the pokecommunity since June... But I never had the time to get to this. :D

Sheep
August 20th, 2013, 12:11 PM
Hey Jay, welcome to PC! :3 A lot of people forget about their accounts for a while so you're totally fine haha, in my case I didn't become active until many years after first finding the forum. All that matters is that you're here now! Anything in particular you want to do while you're here? Many people join to involve themselves with a Pokemon community but some others are also mostly interested in a certain aspect of the forum, like perhaps ROM hacking or the trivia/clubs. I'm always curious to know where people stand and such. And hooray for making an intro since now you'll have something to look back on later, whee.

Hope you have an amazing time exploring this place! :) Feel free to contact a staff member if you have forum questions or post in the Questions & Feedback (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4) board. We're always eager to help and even more eager to befriend you. Have fuun! <3

Denny Hamlin
August 20th, 2013, 02:46 PM
Better late than never though! :)

A big welcome to you, Jay. I'm Megan! At this rate it's never too late to introduce yourself since you haven't been that active all summer, but it's also a perfect time to show off and make new friends. :) As Cirny said, we're pretty curious as to what you're interested in, as PC has a ton of things for you to do, and to discuss. Some of my favorites are the gaming sections, and the roleplay sections. Of course, we also have ROM hacking and many off topic/interaction sections for you to join as well. :D

Cirny also linked you the Questions & Feedback section where you can ask a question, and there's also any staff member in bold blue/orange/red if you are still stuck & need assistance! Read the rules, and well.. have fun! I know you will! :)