Thir13en
August 20th, 2013, 10:59 PM
I'm Danny. That's about it.

lynds
August 20th, 2013, 11:30 PM
Hey and welcome to the forums, Danny!

«Chuckles»
August 20th, 2013, 11:31 PM
Hello there Danny, welcome to such a wonderful place that is the PokeCommunity, make sure to read the rules and dont hesitate to ask a Moderator or Admin for help.

Why did you join this forum was it for the X/Y news, Emulation and Hacking or was it just to find like minded people to communicate with.

:D

Axeliira
August 20th, 2013, 11:32 PM
Welcome, Danny! Nice and simple, I see. :) But I can understand what you're feeling right now. You're shy and you're nervous about introducing yourself. That's alright! I don't bite at all, in fact, I love new members like you. I won't hurt you or anything. You are in good hands. <3

Again, welcome aboard! I assume you are a Pokemon fan? If you are that's great! If you're not...that's also great! We accept any member regardless of interests, and their level of interests with Pokemon. Yeah, we're all huge fans of Pokemon...as you can tell! And some still stick around and remain faithful to their childhood obsession, which is also great as well. <3 You'll love what we have here in the forums though. Each section is catered to each interest you may have. If you are anticipating the new 6th generation, we have a section just for that. ROM Hacking? We have that too! You just gotta start exploring around here, and give yourself time for that, because I warn you, your boredom will go away!

The staff members in bold blue/orange/red are always around for any questions you may have. They're there to assist ya. :) Hopefully you can stick around and have a great time! See ya laters <3

Hikamaru
August 20th, 2013, 11:44 PM
Hello Danny, and welcome to PC!

That's one awesome username you have there, inserting the number right in the middle there. I noticed your account was made several months back so what made you only get active now? Since your intro is short we don't know much about you so don't worry if we're all curious to know you, tell us a bit about you like, reasons for joining, favorite Pokemon etc. Megan has explained how diverse the forums are, so I'm sure there's something you like.

Anyways, I do hope you have a great time here and become an active member, and maybe even stick around long-term in the best case scenario. The staff here love to help you so don't hesitate to give them a shout if you need help, or alternatively ask in Community Questions & Feedback where someone should point you in the right direction. If you ever wanna talk, just pop by my profile and leave a visitor message. I won't bite, especially around new members because we love it when new members join!

Have fun here Danny and I'll see ya around!

- Hikari10

Sheep
August 21st, 2013, 09:31 AM
Hey there Danny! Cheers and welcome to the community~

Like Megan said, this is the best forum for all sorts of people regardless of what kind of person you are. There are newer Pokemon fans here as well as people who have been into the series since the beginning.. we also have a good chunk of regulars who prefer the first few generations and the like. Lots of diversity. :o Where do you stand in that regard? We'd love to know a little more so we can welcome you better to the forum, though of course you're not required to add anything if you don't want to. Sometimes simple is the way to go.

Have an amazing time on the forum and don't ever be scared to contact anyone - member or staff - if you're looking for a chat or need some help. We're all pretty knowledgeable about this place so we're very willing to help. I'm here to show you the ropes if you like so keep that in mind for the future! :D

Enjoy your stay on the amazing forum that is PC, all right?