PDA

View Full Version : Worst Multiplayer Experience?

Peitharchia
August 21st, 2013, 08:08 AM
Multiplayer allows us to interact with people from all over the world and compete with them. Most of us have played games in multiplayer mode before. What was the worst experience have you ever had in multiplayer?

One of my bad multiplayer moments was when I was playing Forza Horizon on my Xbox, and a kid suddenly started shouting racial slurs on his microphone. It kind of angered me, since he wasn't caring if others were being offended or not. Another bad experience for me was when I was playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. All the players who were in my lobby were trash talking against each other, and they continued to trash talk until about three more rounds. It was very annoying. I should've left the lobby and entered a new one, but I have no idea why I ended up staying. xD"

Magic
August 21st, 2013, 08:27 AM
The only experience of multiplayer is player vs. player things like Pokémon matches and Tekken games and stuff.

The most annoying thing is people disconnecting just because they are losing :/

ShadowE
August 21st, 2013, 08:32 AM
The only thing so far and it even made me sell the game, was in Modern Warfare 3. So many little kids, fanboys and people who just hate everything but "quickscoping"... It was just awful.

Keizaal
August 21st, 2013, 09:03 AM
I never, EVER play multiplayer with my headset. Maybe I wasted $20, but I'm NOT going to risk it.

If I had a nickel for every time my team abandoned me in Leaf 4 Dead 2.......

One time one of my team mates were dying and the other two players went ahead. I reluctantly followed, but ended up running back to save my dying teammate. As a horde of zombies came after us, he ran off to join the others as I was dying. Thanks. I just saved your life and this is how you repay me?

xxkaylabby
August 21st, 2013, 11:48 AM
i pretty much just play multiplayer with tekken and animal crossing. in tekken, i hate when people use king or dr.bosconovitch to spam. it is the most annoying thing ever.

T!M
August 21st, 2013, 12:22 PM
Call of Duty: World at War | The game is so infested with modders and hackers that buying the game for MP purposes only is a complete waste of money. Very disappointing purchase in hindsight.

FlamingRage
August 21st, 2013, 01:06 PM
The only experience of multiplayer is player vs. player things like Pokémon matches and Tekken games and stuff.

The most annoying thing is people disconnecting just because they are losing :/

This.

It's not so bad when I'm just playing on random match ups for fun, but when I'm in a tournament trying to get some extra points so I can go to regionals, and I get disqualified because I was randomly paired with a sore loser, that can really be annoying!

Emburn
August 21st, 2013, 01:11 PM
Call of Duty: World at War | The game is so infested with modders and hackers that buying the game for MP purposes only is a complete waste of money. Very disappointing purchase in hindsight.

^ This.
I remember not playing World at War when it first came out, and then after Mw2, I decided to buy it and try it. Everyone hacked and it was the worst connection I've ever seen. At least it was fun with Modern Warfare 2. WaW just went overload.

Apple Juice
August 21st, 2013, 01:13 PM
Obviously, when you're playing online with people you don't know and they disconnect either due to the fact that they're losing or some other unsportsmanlike reason, it's pretty annoying. I've always believed in going through with the loss when there's no way you can win. It's the right thing to do, and at least someone's day is a little better with the victory! Fortunately, this hasn't happened to me many times, but it's amazing to see how distraught people can get over a friendly online match. n__n;

Nuke
August 21st, 2013, 01:30 PM
Medal Of Honor (2010 reboot). Spawn, sniped, dead. Spawn, sniped, dead. Spawn, sniped, dead. Repeat etc.

I know DICE were in between Battlefield games, but did they have to be so lazy with this multiplayer? It was so bad. At least CoD sometimes provides fun despite the large amount of problems in most of its iterations, this was literally just constant death on repeat. Terrible game.

ShadowE
August 21st, 2013, 01:32 PM
Medal Of Honor (2010 reboot). Spawn, sniped, dead. Spawn, sniped, dead. Spawn, sniped, dead. Repeat etc.

I know DICE were in between Battlefield games, but did they have to be so lazy with this multiplayer? It was so bad. At least CoD sometimes provides fun despite the large amount of problems in most of its iterations, this was literally just constant death on repeat. Terrible game.

I totally forgot about this game, i couldnt do anything cause of that and i just constantly got pissed at the game... Its a miracle i didnt sell that game since i sold MW3 and it was bad, but not as bad as this game...