PDA

View Full Version : Hello, Im new here.

kirou12
August 21st, 2013, 09:31 AM
Hello to all, the name is Kirou and I am new here. Let me tell you some facts about myself.

> I am Pokemon fan since when I am a child.
> Started playing Pokemon when I am a 4th grader.
> The first Pokemon I played is Yellow version, then Crystal and so on...
> When I was a highschool student, my friends call me a "Walking Pokedex" or "Walking Walkthrough", because I am somewhat knowledgeable in any Pokemon game. But now I am not.
> My favorite types are Fire and Dragons, because some of them are cool and strong.

Well that be my introduction thanks :)

Magic
August 21st, 2013, 09:51 AM
Hey Kirou :) Welcome to pokécommunity.

Fire and dragons are definitely awesome. Although I think fire tips it for me! Fennekin/Vulpix/Ninetails are my current favourites haha, what are yours?

Hope you have fun around the forum. I'm sure you can find plenty of places are interest you.

Sheep
August 21st, 2013, 11:19 AM
There are a lot of people here who have been into Pokemon since they were really young so you'll fit right in. n~n; I got into it when I was in third or fourth grade myself.. am 22 now so wow, so much time has passed. Yellow is a great game to start with and it's always been one of my favorites next to Crystal and Emerald.

Aw, so you fell out of the franchise a bit, I'm assuming? Since you mentioned not really being a walking Pokedex anymore, haha. PC is always pretty great at helping people continue to love Pokemon since everyone else around you here adores it, meaning it'll rub off on you. A lot of people have been returning to the series with the announcement of X and Y too, so now is an especially great time to get into the series again. If you've missed any games you totally should catch up - they're all wonderful and Pokemon is still a great series, isn't it? :D Fire and dragons are pretty cool and if I remember right there should be a club for fans to join over at the Pokemon Clubs (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24) board. Poke around and get involved there as it's one of the many lovely places to dive into here.

Have an amazing, amazing stay here and welcome to the forum, Kirou! I do hope you'll have a great time during your stay and make many friends. Be sure to stick around.

Cadance
August 21st, 2013, 11:23 AM
I was around 8 or 9 when I started playing Pokemon, so I was also in 4th grade when Pokemon was starting off. :D I've been a fan for like...16 years now and I do not regret one bit! <3

Welcome aboard, Kirou and it is a pleasure to meet you here. I really like dragon types, they're one of the types with so much resistance when it comes to battles. I don't like it how it's weak against ice though. haha. My favorite is Dragonair, and my favorite fire-type is Ninetales. :D

Hah, most of us are pretty knowledgeable when it comes to Pokemon knowledge. No matter how familiar you are with Pokemon, you're always welcome! Research is always allowed. :) We have many gaming sections for you to join in, whether you're into the classic games or the newer ones, especially the new Pokemon XY game that's coming soon! I'm excited for that, are you? <3

Swifty (Magic Fox) is one of the blue-colored mods out there who would love to help you out should you have any questions or concerns. The higher staff are labeled in bold orange and red, and they are responsible for all of the forum and its operations. They're all nice and helpful, so don't be shy sweetheart!

See ya around & have a wonderful time~

kirou12
August 21st, 2013, 11:12 PM
Thanks a lot Magic Fox, Cirno and Meganium90.
I will make sure to have lot of fun since I came back to Pokemon gaming. Hope to have fun with you guys. :)