• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ello

Years
'Ey there Ren, welcome to PC! ^^ Great to meet you!

I haven't read in a loong while.. it's kind of sad. Love books though, it's mostly because I just don't know what to read. Going to ask my friend for some suggestions later when she's back from her vacation since I seriously need something to do during rides and such. What do you like to read? You should be able to discuss books and comics in our General Entertainment board if you like, so that's something to look into whenever you're able. :) My mom loves plants though.. she has them all over the house haha. I had a cactus in my room for a while but forgot to water it enough so mom took it out and started taking care of it for me. Gosh darn my forgetfulness!

Anyways, be sure to stick around and have a lovely time here, Ren! I do hope your PC experience will be a pleasant one. There are probably lots of other readers and plant lovers here too so that shouldn't be a problem. n~n; Great meeting you and if you have questions, just give our moderators a holler!

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Hello! :3

I like reading! I don't really care for botany though... more of an animal guy myself! >:3 If you're in to reading you should check out the Fanfiction section and see if there's anything you like :3.

Hope you enjoy pokécommunity :3

This post was sponsored by ":3"

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I like to read.

I like plants.

Together we may become good friends.

Welcome, nonetheless! What books do you like? Or maybe you're into fanfiction like Magic Fox mentioned? We do have a section just for that. You can read fanfiction or you can also submit your own stories or poems. You can also get feedback over there too. :D

Grass types are my favorite Pokemon type, and that's why I like plants so much :D As the above mentioned, are you excited for XY? We have a section just for that if you want to discuss/speculate the new games! I can't wait for that! <3

Have fun at PC, which I'm sure you will! See ya around, read the rules, and ask questions! :)

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
'Ello Ren, I do infact love plants thankyou I have a bonsai on top of my computer it is a lovely green plant. I also love reading especially Manga and fanfictions I read mostly DBZ fan fictions :D at fanfiction .net

enjoy your stay

Back