PDA

View Full Version : HauntedAngel

HauntedAngel
August 21st, 2013, 02:14 PM
Um... hi. I'm HauntedAngel, and I will be posting a lot of pokemon sprites. That's about it... :3c

Sheep
August 21st, 2013, 02:38 PM
Hiiii there, HauntedAngel! :D Welcome to the forum!

Ooh, sprites? I'd love to see them, being a big fan of pixel art and all.. I've been trying to make my own but it's hard to get my brain's "engine" going since starting out is always hard. Photoshop feels slightly awkward to use for spriting. :( Be sure to look around the Pixel Art (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55) board if you're looking to showcase your work! You'll need at least 4 original examples to make a thread, though. We'd be happy to see what you can do~ what kind of sprites do you usually do? Fakemon, trainer sprites, splices/fusions, or something else?

Hoping to see your gallery posted sometime soon! :) If you're not sure how the art board works you're more than welcome to contact Alexial or Logiedan. They're the moderators there and are very good artist themselves, so they're perfect for any help you might need. I draw myself.. but mostly digital art on programs like SAI and Photoshop. I can easily say that our art board is amazing and one of the best places to check out here. Everyone is super friendly and always around to provide you with any feedback you might need!

Have a lovely time on PC! No need to be shy, we're very happy to have you here. <3

«Chuckles»
August 22nd, 2013, 01:05 AM
Lovely Pokemon sprites hope to see you setting up a shop :D

love your avatar, well welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay :D