PDA

View Full Version : Did you have a Valentine?

O
February 16th, 2005, 04:34 AM
Did you? I didn't. Sad. I just stayed at home and read manga. sad.

Jolty-kun
February 16th, 2005, 04:35 AM
Same here.. i had no valentine, neither did i on PC xD, even thoguh im hoping to enter one of the valentine contests XD

~Dragonair~
February 16th, 2005, 04:37 AM
Nah, I didn't have a Valentine. I did something else. XP

IceKitten
February 16th, 2005, 04:38 AM
Do you mean a real life one or an internet one *hint*

~Dragonair~
February 16th, 2005, 04:41 AM
I think he means real life though. If it was Internet I didn't have one though..

DragonTrainer
February 16th, 2005, 04:41 AM
Yup, I had one, valentine's day is pretty fun, especially all the candy...

Pincushion
February 16th, 2005, 04:49 AM
Don't worry you to (Jolty and OmegaII) your still very young, and its nothing to be ashamed of, Most people shouldn't really care about valentines day till there atleast 15 +, I just had an internet valentine, not really the same, but oh well :P

Anacortes
February 16th, 2005, 07:23 AM
I..kinda have one. He just called me on the day..
But it wasen't much since we were kinda still mad at each other..

Sylver
February 17th, 2005, 01:53 PM
Lucky. I didn't have any Valentine day couse my school banned it for this year! x_X

Kelsey
February 17th, 2005, 02:04 PM
Well, I really didn't expect anything. Just some candy from my close friends and lots of fun.

Now, what I didn't expect to happen occured at lunch time. My AP English class got to go to the Ordway Music Theater in Minneapolis. ^^ It was a beautiful place, I absolutely loved it. ^^

My long-time friend, Robert, came up to me as I was looking out of one of the balcony windows at the city below. I turned to him and smiled and we started talking about how nice the place was and whatnot.

Then, he leaned in close to me and whispered "Happy Valentine's Day Kels." and kissed me on the cheek. <3

It was adorable, seeing as we've been friends for a very long time, it was so sweet of him. ^^ I have to say I never saw it coming. XD

~Kelsey

Mr Cat Dog
February 17th, 2005, 02:09 PM
Well... MCD has had no Valentine this Feb 14th. No cards, not even from my parents pretending to be someone I know (which can be extremely embarrssing). But, no one said I love you (apart from my parents of course.... but they say it every day XD)

Forest Grovyle
February 17th, 2005, 02:14 PM
I've never had a Valentine, so it's safe to say I didn't this year. ;) To tell the truth, no guys have ever shown the slightest interest in me. :P Ah well ;) I'm sure that someday I'll find the right person! :)

Miyu-chan
February 17th, 2005, 02:36 PM
Not in real life, but today a friend told me that he wanted to get me something, but he didn't know my 5th period. (Our school has this delivery service) xD;

But it's the heart that matters. =3

Mari
February 17th, 2005, 02:59 PM
I had lots of Valentines~! [[family and friends]] xP We all went out on a picnic, and it was vewy fun~ X33

And I just received candies [yummy candies~! :3], balloons, and cards, all from my friends and family. I also kept receiving cards from other people I'm not close with, which made me feel guilty because I didn't give them something in return~ x3;

salamance king
February 17th, 2005, 05:03 PM
I didnt really have one because people hate me :'(

Shikon no Tama
February 17th, 2005, 05:04 PM
I got a few cards, but that was all. No cards from any guys I liked. But on Valentines Day a guy I like followed me home. xD
It's like he stalked me specially for that day. And since then he's been nice to me and talked to me a bit. But other than that, no going out with a guy or anything.

salamance king
February 17th, 2005, 05:29 PM
Good 4 U No One Sent Me Anything Except I Got A Few Stuffed Animals And A Baloon Besides No One Likes Me Anyways

MegaDitto
February 17th, 2005, 05:32 PM
Good 4 U No One Sent Me Anything Except I Got A Few Stuffed Animals And A Baloon Besides No One Likes Me Anyways
You should be happy.I get nonthing ever.

salamance king
February 17th, 2005, 05:34 PM
well all be who cares everyone hates me and no one cares not even my own friend

BladeForever
February 17th, 2005, 05:40 PM
Never have I've been a fan of Valentines day, especially after 7th grade. Anyways, I guess you can say my best friend Jubeliz was my valentines for the day. For the 1st time in my life, I actually felt like buying something for someone and well.. it was her, she deserved it anyways. That's my long story in a short verse.

~Blade~

The Fallen
February 18th, 2005, 12:07 PM
Yes I did ^^. And just to add she was really hot!!! lol.

Shana
February 18th, 2005, 12:15 PM
Yes, I did. And he goes here. ;)

deathbyalice
February 18th, 2005, 12:23 PM
I had my Dureiku... My boyfriend. We're are going on our 1 year!

Cherrim
February 18th, 2005, 02:46 PM
Did you? I didn't. Sad. I just stayed at home and read manga. sad.
Heh, I wish that had been me. >\ Instead of reading manga, I sat with a bunch of idiots relearning math. Stupid night school.

Um, yeah. o_O I had no Valentine. Didn't want one either. Yay.

TRIFORCE89
February 18th, 2005, 03:26 PM
I detest Singles Awareness Day. So, no Valentine for me. Didn't want one, didn't care.

Tsugaru
February 19th, 2005, 03:14 AM
I had lots of Valentines~! [[family and friends]] xP We all went out on a picnic, and it was vewy fun~ X33

And I just received candies [yummy candies~! :3], balloons, and cards, all from my friends and family. I also kept receiving cards from other people I'm not close with, which made me feel guilty because I didn't give them something in return~ x3;i didnt have anyone

Murpheos
February 19th, 2005, 03:44 AM
*pffft* Bunch of commercial sellouts has befallen Valentines Day now, and i didnt really care about it anyway

EmeraldSky
February 19th, 2005, 07:04 AM
I got a box of chocolates from family, but other than that, nothing major

Demonic Angel
February 20th, 2005, 11:28 PM
Nope, didn't bother me at all anyway. To me, Valentines Day is just a day over-popularized by stores, ect. to get more money out of people.

Kei-Chan
February 21st, 2005, 03:36 PM
Yesh, me had a Valentine X3 My family ^^; I got alot of chocolates, cards and I also got this stuffed animal, which I named Shu ^.^ *hugs Shu* X3

~Kei-Chan

Sassydoll76
February 25th, 2005, 08:49 PM
yea i had a valentine from my bf , it was so sweet ^^ plus i got some things from my other friends too ^^