PDA

View Full Version : New and always been a Pokemon fan

NameMeansAll
August 22nd, 2013, 10:28 AM
Hey everyone nice to meet you all. I deiced to join this forum to meet other Pokemon fans and also to have a good time here. I been a fan prob since 3rd grade. I got more into it around middle school then took a break a bit from it. Then got into it again. I always loved the story and the Pokemon in it. Cards I collect and do a bit still as well. Brings back good memoirs.

As for my username maybe strange for some. NameMeansAll the meaning behind it as saying your name no matter what it is means a lot and should be proud of it. Or something like it.. I'm pretty nice and caring if you talk to me. Maybe be a bit shy but I warm up eventually Hope to see you all around.
( Yes I am a female..)
~Name

Sheep
August 22nd, 2013, 10:48 AM
Heeey there, welcome to PC NameMeansAll! :D

Yeahh, I've been a fan since around then too. Can't believe how fast time flies. The story and Pokemon themselves are definitely the best parts of the franchise though, there are so many awesome ones and it's so hard to pick a favorite! Great to see that you're so into Pokemon and don't just limit yourself to the games or the like. <3 I collected cards as a kid but nowadays my wallet is too empty and there are too many packs I want to buy. Once I get a better form of income I'll be sure to start collecting again because the artwork is absolutely fantastic on some of them.

I'm sure you'll have a lovely stay here, though - lots of people are shy at first but you'll break out of that zone soon enough if you dive into the forum and get involved. We're a really great community. :) Nice people are of course always welcome! Maybe we can chat sometime, you seem pretty interesting and I've a lot of time on my hands.. so if you'd like you can send me a friend request anytime.

Hope you have a fantastic stay on PokeCommunity, okay? ♥ If you have questions just ask our staff or post in the Questions & Feedback (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4) board!

NameMeansAll
August 22nd, 2013, 12:25 PM
Cirno, Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I really like it here so far. But I am trying to find a good place to start posting though, to interact with some other members on here. And I wish I could by more Pokemon cards To collect. Though I been trying to save some of my money for things I need. ^^;;

I haven't played too much the games but enjoy them.

TheTorraRegion
August 22nd, 2013, 12:39 PM
Hello. We're also new, and Igloo (me) has nothing to do right now. Lol shoot me a PM anytime if you're bored! I'm also wondering where to post first. There's a lot of cool stuff on here! Have fun!