PDA

View Full Version : oh,,, um hello!

pastelshibe
August 22nd, 2013, 05:02 PM
´ ▽ ` )ノ hi, im pastelshibe, you can call me pastel if youd like or jade will do too
im obviously new, stumbled upon this site by random googling
im a huge pokemon fan and I really wanna meet and talk to you all !

Sheep
August 22nd, 2013, 05:22 PM
Hi Pastel, welcome to PC! That name is cute as a button, just like your pink font. :D I love pink!

Yeah a lot of peeps find this place through Google.. what were you searching for, out of curiosity? Awesomely enough we're the first forum to come up if you search "Pokemon forum" so a chunk of people find their way here through that, while others were looking for something in specific like game discussions or even ROM hacks. We're all super friendly and really itching to know you too so it's great that you're so positive about this place off the bat. That'll make your experience even better! You can do pretty much anything here as PC is the ideal place for both Pokemon fans and members that aren't so much into the franchise anymore. :3 And if you're lookin' for that first friend, I'm right here! You didn't say much about yourself but I have a feeling we have a fair few things in common.

Have an amazing time here, Pastel! Let our staff with the blue, orange, or red names know if you need any help. Everyone on PokeCommunity is nice, member or staff, so you shouldn't be scared to contact us~

AWsquared
August 22nd, 2013, 05:40 PM
Hello pastelshibe and welcome!

Google is how I found this place too! I was looking for more Pokemon forums to join so I decided to do a general Google search of Pokemon forums and this was the first result. After lurking a bit , I decided to join. Is there any reason you decided to join after you found us? For example, I wanted more people to talk to Pokemon about. I had a few friends who liked Pokemon , but only the first few generations and I wanted to find people to talk about every generation of Pokemon even the current one. I was a part of another forum, but I didn't make much friends there so I wanted more. Luckily I made a lot of friends here and this place has been a second home of mine ever since. Hopefully you can feel at home here too cause everyone is really nice and accept everyone with open arms. You should explore the forums around and and see what you'll find. We have a lot of boards here on Pokemon as well as ones off-topic. Besides Pokemon you can talk about many other ways of entertainment and even random stuff.

I'm really nice so I don't mind if you chat with me! Just send me a visitor's message or private message on my profile if you ever want to talk. Have a wonderful time here , see you around and have fun posting!

Hikamaru
August 23rd, 2013, 06:01 AM
Heya there, welcome to PC! :3

I found this place through Google as well because I was trying to escape a forum where I was being badly treated at so I looked and PC was what I came across, joined here back in 2011 and the rest is history. We're glad you picked an awesome community like us because we are all diverse and so are the topics. In fact, I wanted to meet people who still play Pokemon because I was often mocked for being a 20-year-old who still love Pokemon.

Anyways, you'll definitely love hanging out here, and why not tell us a bit about you so we can show you around. There's very helpful staff members out there, as well as several of the older members like me, Aaron and Cirno. Also, don't forget to read the rules or contact those staff members like Cirno over there, she's always there to assist you but I'd be happy to talk to you as well. Just leave me a visitor message and I'll make sure you settle in well. Hope to see you around!

- Hikari10