PDA

View Full Version : Hello, Pokéfans!

Sonatron
August 23rd, 2013, 06:09 AM
I'm Sonatron! I just joined the forums today, I used to be on a Pokémon forums years ago, but I can't remember which one. It's been a long time since I've talked to other Pokémon fans, I used to hold tournaments at my house in high school, but since then, nothing, so it should be nice getting to know you all!

Sheep
August 23rd, 2013, 06:19 AM
PC is the very best Pokemon forum so it's great that you picked this place to try and get back into foruming again. n~n I'm sure you'll enjoy everything here! Welcome.

This is a pretty cool place to get into if you've been out of the fandom for a while.. lots of others join up looking to re-acquaint themselves with everything. PC has a lot of boards and members that love the series so you'll learn a lot by being here and will probably find lots to do. It's pretty awesome that you held tournaments in the past since I somewhat wish I participated in more of those as a kid... but I was always too shy and a little too lazy, hehe. Do you still keep up with Pokemon or are you looking to reignite your love for it again? :o

Have a lovely time around the forum, all riiight! Very glad to see you here and I'm sure you'll settle in well. You can discuss pretty much anything around here so go on and browse the main index (if you haven't already) and get posting. Any forum questions you have can be messaged to a staff member (blue, orange, and red names) or posted in the Questions & Feedback (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4) board.

Cheers, see you around and great meeting you!

Hikamaru
August 23rd, 2013, 06:25 AM
Hey Sonatron (great name!) and welcome!

PC is a great place to start getting into forums again so I'm sure you'll have way more fun here than at the forum you used to be at. PC is not only a friendly community but it's also very diverse with topics and the memberbase. Pretty cool you once held tournaments in the past, I would have taken part if I only knew loads about competitive play back then. We have loads of people you can meet, and someone might share something in common with you!

I do hope you enjoy it here at PC, and we do hope you can fit in well. And there's always those helpful staff members if you need forum-related help, like Cirno who mods this section so don't hesitate to ask her if you need anything. There's also helpful members outside of staff too, so feel free to ask around and you might even make new friends along the way. Anyways, hope to see you around the forums!

- Hikari10

Sonatron
August 23rd, 2013, 06:40 AM
PC is the very best Pokemon forum so it's great that you picked this place to try and get back into foruming again. n~n I'm sure you'll enjoy everything here! Welcome.

This is a pretty cool place to get into if you've been out of the fandom for a while.. lots of others join up looking to re-acquaint themselves with everything. PC has a lot of boards and members that love the series so you'll learn a lot by being here and will probably find lots to do. It's pretty awesome that you held tournaments in the past since I somewhat wish I participated in more of those as a kid... but I was always too shy and a little too lazy, hehe. Do you still keep up with Pokemon or are you looking to reignite your love for it again? :o

Have a lovely time around the forum, all riiight! Very glad to see you here and I'm sure you'll settle in well. You can discuss pretty much anything around here so go on and browse the main index (if you haven't already) and get posting. Any forum questions you have can be messaged to a staff member (blue, orange, and red names) or posted in the Questions & Feedback board.

Cheers, see you around and great meeting you!

Thanks for welcoming me :) I am fairly up-to-date, I bought White when it came out but I've only actually been playing it for the past few weeks, I ended up spending all day yesterday transferring all my Pokémon from Diamond to White, and those I'd transferred from FireRed and Sapphire before that XD great to see all my old team again :3 Thanks for the information about the forums :D this forum seems like a great place!

Hey Sonatron (great name!) and welcome!

PC is a great place to start getting into forums again so I'm sure you'll have way more fun here than at the forum you used to be at. PC is not only a friendly community but it's also very diverse with topics and the memberbase. Pretty cool you once held tournaments in the past, I would have taken part if I only knew loads about competitive play back then. We have loads of people you can meet, and someone might share something in common with you!

I do hope you enjoy it here at PC, and we do hope you can fit in well. And there's always those helpful staff members if you need forum-related help, like Cirno who mods this section so don't hesitate to ask her if you need anything. There's also helpful members outside of staff too, so feel free to ask around and you might even make new friends along the way. Anyways, hope to see you around the forums!

- Hikari10

Thanks for welcoming me :) I'm glad you like my name XD I'm sure this forum's gonna be great :) It's funny actually, even though I used to hold tournaments we were all pretty bad at competitive play XD there was only one guy who actually researched his team and he always won in the end. Don't know any of them anymore though :\ it's a shame, it used to be lots of fun. That should change now I'm back in the fandom though :D should be great meeting lots of other nice people on this forum!

BurningLanguages
August 23rd, 2013, 09:11 AM
You used to hold tournaments in High School? That's awesome! I wish I had that opportunity, but I have it now thanks to wifi :D.

Welcome the these forums this is seriously the best place to be if you love Pokemon. I joined earlier this month and I am still rockin' it!

Do you prefer certain types at all that you use to battle people in the game or over wifi?

Sonatron
August 23rd, 2013, 10:27 AM
You used to hold tournaments in High School? That's awesome! I wish I had that opportunity, but I have it now thanks to wifi :D.

Welcome the these forums this is seriously the best place to be if you love Pokemon. I joined earlier this month and I am still rockin' it!

Do you prefer certain types at all that you use to battle people in the game or over wifi?

Thanks for welcoming me :P I tend to go for a generally balanced team rather than a specific type XD I'm a little bit prejudice though and instead of going for the best combinations I just pick my favourite pokémon >.> I'm guessing that you use ghost and normal types? XD

BurningLanguages
August 23rd, 2013, 10:56 AM
Thanks for welcoming me :P I tend to go for a generally balanced team rather than a specific type XD I'm a little bit prejudice though and instead of going for the best combinations I just pick my favourite pokémon >.> I'm guessing that you use ghost and normal types? XD

That's right! They are my favorite types and I stick with my favorite Pokemon too, no matter how "weak" they are or whatever :P.

Maybe you can show me your team sometime by making one of these here Trainer Cards or something. See you around the forums!