• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey people ^__^

Pikachuie

Go Seahawks!
Years
Hello people so i have loved pokemon for a long time (my brother and sister had Pokemon blue and sliver) and now i've wanted to find a community that love pokemon and this is the one i found!I made a yout channel for doing lets plays and other things on pokemon and I was also trying to find some people to do a kinda dual com or something with me for i first video tonight and i fanyone wants to daul com with me just PM me or message me on youtube (Username is Pikachuie)

Years
Hi there, Pikachuie! I can't help but feel like you have an adorable username~

I've loved Pokemon for a long time, too. :o I started with Red and Blue all the way back in 1999 or so and have been obsessed since! You're definitely in a great forum if you're looking for awesome Pokemon fans to talk to.. everyone here is friendly and always here to talk to you if you'd like. Don't be scared to contact any one of us, including the staff members!

If you're looking for someone to help you with making a video then I suggest leaving a little note in your signature. That would probably be the best place for such a request and we encourage people to utilize signatures for those sorts of things rather than asking on the forum. And if you're into gaming and YouTube, you should definitely check out the Video Games board. :D You can discuss all sorts of non-Pokemon games there, including MMORPGs and other online games, plus post your Let's Plays in the Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews subforum. That's the best board for showing off what videos or walkthroughs you may have made.

Have an amazing time here, all right? Feel free to send me a message if you ever need any help or aren't sure how the forum works; I'd love to help you out!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Welcome to PC Pikachuie! Cute name by the way!

Pokemon is definitely my favorite series and I've been a fan of it since I was 6. I started with the anime personally and then moved on to the games. Red was my first and it went from there. Then I bought a ton of the toys, cards, and toys and got the new games as they came out. And now at 21 I still obsess over Pokemon. I definitely agree with you when you say it's not easy an adult/teen who loves Pokemon. I was once made fun of in 8th grade cause I still liked Pokemon. :( But here you don't have to worry about that. No one judges you cause a lot of us are like that. There's many people in their teens and 20s who freely express their love for Pokemon. Since this is a forum for Pokemon you can talk to many people about the franchise. There's a lot of boards for Pokemon and we many people are nice here so they wouldn't mind you chatting with them.

You should enjoy posting you're LPs here hopefully. I've watched some entertaining ones and I would love to see what you can do. Anyway, hope you have a blast here. If you need anything use contact any of the staff in blue, orange or red and they would gladly help you out. I'm also always open for chat to so feel free to VM me in the little box on my profile anytime. Hope to see you around and enjoy yourself!

Pikachuie

Go Seahawks!
Years
Welcome to PC Pikachuie! Cute name by the way!

Pokemon is definitely my favorite series and I've been a fan of it since I was 6. I started with the anime personally and then moved on to the games. Red was my first and it went from there. Then I bought a ton of the toys, cards, and toys and got the new games as they came out. And now at 21 I still obsess over Pokemon. I definitely agree with you when you say it's not easy an adult/teen who loves Pokemon. I was once made fun of in 8th grade cause I still liked Pokemon. :( But here you don't have to worry about that. No one judges you cause a lot of us are like that. There's many people in their teens and 20s who freely express their love for Pokemon. Since this is a forum for Pokemon you can talk to many people about the franchise. There's a lot of boards for Pokemon and we many people are nice here so they wouldn't mind you chatting with them.

You should enjoy posting you're LPs here hopefully. I've watched some entertaining ones and I would love to see what you can do. Anyway, hope you have a blast here. If you need anything use contact any of the staff in blue, orange or red and they would gladly help you out. I'm also always open for chat to so feel free to VM me in the little box on my profile anytime. Hope to see you around and enjoy yourself!

Ok Thank AWsquared! :3

hey there Pikachui welcome to the forums I hope to see you making the next big pokemon LP
Thanks Shekoa i'm trying real hard to make my first LP but i decide with game to pick (i want to do platium more and then ruby on side maybe)

Back