PDA

View Full Version : Hey

GatAttack
August 24th, 2013, 09:32 PM
Hey y'all,
I'm GatAttack, and I've been a pretty big Pokemon fan for a while. My first game was Sapphire, so I guess that kind of dates my age a bit. I'm 17, and am from Texas. I really enjoy challenges, and am currently working on a Nuzlocke right now on FireRed. My favorite Pokemon is Jolteon, but my favorite all around type is Poison. So yeah lol, that's about it lol

Hikamaru
August 24th, 2013, 09:47 PM
Heya GatAttack, welcome to PC!

We're all glad to see new members such as yourself joining the site, and I bet you'll love PC now that you're part of our community. Sapphire was your first Pokemon game? I had a similar case except I played Ruby instead, when I got it and a GBA SP for my 11th birthday and to this day it remained the only main playthrough of a Pokemon game I did where my starter was female, a Mudkip to be exact. If you're here for challenges like Nuzlockes I advise you come to the Challenges (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=202) section here and there's a thread for the Nuzlocke where you can sign up.

Also, I think I know some Pokemon clubs you might like, there's the Eevee/Eeveelutions Club (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=306390) where you can talk all about the Eeveelutions (like Jolteon as you mentioned) and since I heard you're a fan of Poison-type Pokemon we have a club for Poison-type Pokemon as well, the Poison-type Club (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=306301). Both are in the Pokemon Clubs section of the forum.

But yeah, aside from that you'll love the variety of things you can talk about, and not to mention all the awesome people you'll meet along the way. The staff are very helpful and they know how to do their job well. You are always free to ask them if you need help, like Cirno who mods this section and she'd definitely love to assist you. But there's some helpful non-staff out there too, like myself. If you ever need a chat, just leave me a visitor message and have fun here at PC!

- Hikari10

Pikachuie
August 24th, 2013, 11:36 PM
Welcome! I'm also new here :D I never got a chance to own Sapphire I only had emerald (Got it from a pawn shop because their ruby didnt work)

awolfsquared
August 25th, 2013, 01:23 AM
O Hai GatAttack! Welcome to PC!

Funny I didn't get a copy of Sapphire until after Christmas of 2011. XD I didn't have a GBA when they came out so I wasn't able to get them right away. :( My first Hoenn based game was Emerald and it's also one of my favorites! 3rd Generation is by far my favorite cause of how gorgeous Hoenn was.

Hikari linked you to some really good places that I know you'll love. As a club owner of two clubs, i can guarantee to you that they're really fun! It's a great way to meet people who have similar interest and make new friends. Challenges seem really fun. I've never done one myself but I've always wanted to. I'm actually wanting to start a Nuzlocke on my FireRed eventually or maybe even a scramble or monotype challenge. Just as a way to mix my Pokemon gaming up! There's many other boards you can explore here so be sure to look around a bit.

But yeah, hopefully you have fun here. As already mention the staff members who will gladly help you with anything. There's the moderators in blue, the super moderators in orange and staff administrators in red. Feel free to chat with me anytime by going to my profile and sending me a visitor's message in the little box! See ya!

Shekoa
August 25th, 2013, 02:11 AM
Welcome I am new here to, I have never tried a nuzlocke challenge I heard they are hard