View Full Version : Video Game Screenshots

August 25th, 2013, 6:57 AM
Back in the old days, when we wanted to capture a moment from one of our favorite video games, we had to take out our camera. Thankfully, we don't really have to do that anymore, because most games nowadays give you the ability to capture screenshots directly. How do you feel about this feature? Do you utilize it pretty often, or do you still prefer to take the pictures with your camera? Also, if you've captured any in-game pictures recently, then feel free to share them here! =)

August 25th, 2013, 9:45 AM
Well I do use it normally for funny moments or to get a screenie when I do really well. I do take pictures of funny things that happen in game on my phone to show friends if I'm seeing them soon. For instance, most of my friends play FIFA so if something funny happens in FIFA I take a picture.

Apple Juice
August 25th, 2013, 10:13 AM
I really like taking screenshots when I'm playing, especially at an important event or of a funny piece of dialogue. It's something to look back to and laugh about, or admire later on. Much like regular pictures, haha. Video games catching on to this trend and adding their own screenshot feature built in is awesome, and if there is one in the game I'm playing, I almost definitely will use it! If there isn't, and I'm playing on a console, then I usually take one with my phone, and put it on my computer later.

August 25th, 2013, 10:15 AM
I love taking screenshots of things in games. They can be funny, interesting things... or even glitches! I wish more games had in-game screenshot capabilities, like Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

August 25th, 2013, 10:58 AM
The only game I utilize the screenshot feature on is Super Smash Bros Brawl, and only then because it's so amusing to catch what funny poses you can get when you pause. xD