Junior Escobar
August 25th, 2013, 09:40 PM
So....

My name is Junior :O

Favorite animal-Polar bear

Favorite pokemon-Beartic

Favorite Food-Cheesecake

Favorite character-Gold

I'm a fan of the pokemon special manga more then the anime with the non-ageing 10 year old. I also play some of the games, I have leaf green, heart gold, ruby, platinum, diamond, black 2

I also am a big fan of many anime/manga's out their.

So ya.... O_O

*walks away slowly before speeding out through the door*

Hikamaru
August 25th, 2013, 09:50 PM
Hey Junior, and welcome to PC! :3

It's not often I come across fans of the Pokemon manga, the thing barely gets any love, however if you're interested in discussing it we do have a Pokemon Manga Chit-Chat (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=303808) thread over in Pokemon General, where you can discuss all about Pokemon Adventures and the like. And if you're interested in anime/manga in general we have the General Entertainment (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29) section for that. And wow a Beartic fan? That poor thing is rather forgettable but I think you should join our Ice-type Club (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=303249) which has discussion on every Ice Pokemon out there. So yeah loads of possible sections you'll like!

I do hope you enjoy your stay and become an active member, because having new people here brightens my day and I love making new friends because you never know what I might have in common with them. The staff here are also very helpful so don't hesitate to shout them a message, and they aren't too difficult to spot thanks to the blue, orange and red usernames. Cirno mods this section and she's always there if you have questions, but I'm happy to assist as well if I know a bit about the question at hand. I'm always open for a visitor message on my profile anytime, so yeah feel free to chat with me. Have an awesome time here okay?

- Hikari10

Katamari
August 25th, 2013, 09:51 PM
I LOVE polar bears! It's tough for me to choose between Siberian tigers and polar bears when picking my favorite animal, they're both such amazing animals o:

And cheesecake is very yummy indeed, I had strawberry cheesecake just today c:

Anyway, welcome! I hope you enjoy yourself here!

Junior Escobar
August 25th, 2013, 10:08 PM
Thanks you two for the welcome! I'll be sure to check out all those Hikari ^__^

And Azalea I'm glad to know somebody knows the awesomeness of the polar bear and strawberry cheesecake?? :O lucky! >__< I'm hungry now :I

Apotheosis
August 26th, 2013, 12:26 AM
Welcome to the forums, Junior! Like Hikari says, there are so many fans of the games and anime but not as often fans of the manga here. I love Pokémon Adventures myself. I hope you'll stop by in Pokémon General and try to spark some discussion about the manga there, either by a new topic or in the List & Chit-Chat thread for the manga :) Hope to see you around!

lynds
August 26th, 2013, 01:27 AM
Hey and welcome to the forum :)

I also love cheesecake, strawberry is the best!

awolfsquared
August 26th, 2013, 02:34 AM
Welcome Junior!! Polar bears are cute creatures. One of my favorite Coca-Cola commercials are the ones that play around Christmas with the polar bears in the Arctic. I don't know if they air all over thw world (I'm guessing that they do) but they really cute! Admittedly , Beartic isn't my favorite bear-based Pokemon, that's definitely both of the newest ones Pancham and Pangoro! They have really cool designs in my opinion especially Pangoro. I'm so excited for X and Y! A lot of the gen VI Pokemon look amazing.

Anyway, I've started reading the Special (or Adventures since it's the English version) pretty recently and I really enjoying it so far. Only at volume 2 and it's really good. Especially now with Mew being involved. I kind of wish it had a bigger following but what can you do right? But as my friend Rika or Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers said, Pokemon General has a few discussions for the Special manga and all of the many other Pokemon manga series.If you couldn't tell, Red's the moderator there and I'm sure she and her mod partner, Brendino would love it if you pay them a visit to talk about the manga or anything on Pokemon. There's a ton of places for you to explore and visit. You can talk about Pokemon , but even anime and other manga too. Hikari suggested some great places so there's a good start.

Hope you have a wonderful time here! If you ever want someone to chat with I'm always free. Just send me a Visitor's Message. :) Also , if you have any questions just contact one of the moderators, super moderators or staff administrators and they can help you out. See you around having fun posting and such!

BackDraft-97
August 26th, 2013, 02:56 AM
Welcome Junior!! Polar bears are cute creatures. One of my favorite Coca-Cola commercials are the ones that play around Christmas with the polar bears in the Arctic. I don't know if they air all over thw world (I'm guessing that they do) but they really cute

I've seen them here in Belgium often enough, so i think they do. They were in english, but subtitled, but i don't know if they're like that everywhere.

And at Junior, Welcome, and i hope you have a great time here!

Sheep
August 26th, 2013, 10:53 AM
D'aww, polar bears are so cute. I can definitely see where you're coming from as I'm a pretty big fan of bears in general. And ee, pandas! So adorable!! ..anyways, welcome to the forum, Junior. :~D Great to meet you!

The manga does seem pretty great; I read the Kanto saga and fell in love instantly, so much that I went back and re-read it again. Read the first few chapters of Johto but didn't really go any further for some reason.. :( It probably keeps getting better so I'd like to catch up when I can. Gold had a hilarious personality, which I'd love to see more of! You definitely need to stop by Pokemon General to discuss the manga as we could use more fans around these parts. There are lots here but they're scattered about all over the forum, wah.

So how have you been faring so far? You still haven't made a post outside of the welcome board so we'd love it if you could go ahead 'n explore. No rush, though! Just my little curiosity. Since you're into anime you can go ahead and discuss that as well as anything Pokemon that you're into as we have plenty of boards for pretty much anything. Lots of fun things to do here and so little time.

See you around and hope you have a blast! Be sure to let our staff know if you need anything at all.