PDA

View Full Version : Verto! (My introduction thread)

WhiteKnightL
August 26th, 2013, 12:47 AM
Not new to forums but new to this page. Not much to say about myself, given that I have introduced myself in many forums over the years.

But I like Pokemon and anime. Discovering Catholicism one day at a time. Will talk to anyone about almost anything. Psh. Gets boring every time I do this o.o

But yeah, I just signed up for Global Link on Pokemon so feel free to exchange Friend Codes with me as well. Looking forward to my stay here. :)

Hikamaru
August 26th, 2013, 12:59 AM
Heya WhiteKnightL, and welcome to the fun place that is PC!

Glad to see you've had experience with forums, so I'm sure you know how they work and the rules won't be too hard to follow. We have loads of Pokemon fans here at PC so I'm sure you will make new friends along the way during your time as one of our dedicated memberbase, and if you came for battles and trades you'll enjoy the Battle Center (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=260) and Trade Corner (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=161) sections here, where you'll meet loads of people.

But that's only some of what PC has to offer, take some time and explore the forums and I'm sure you can settle in well. If you ever need to talk, I'm always open for a visitor message so pop by my profile anytime. And there's also those staff members in blue, orange and red if you have questions pertaining to the forum, and our proud Welcome Lounge mod Cirno is always there if you need help. But yeah, have fun here and enjoy your stay!

- Hikari10

WhiteKnightL
August 26th, 2013, 01:03 AM
Hehe, will do! Thanks to pointing some of this stuff out. I missed it as I was exploring the page o.o

awolfsquared
August 26th, 2013, 04:44 AM
I already welcomed you in the New User Hangout , but I thought I welcome you personally on your introduction thread! Welcome to PC WhiteKnightL!

I'm a Catholic too myself and it's nice to meet other people on here who share the same faith and beliefs as me. I've been one since I was a baby and I used to be really into my faith a few years ago and was involved with a parish youth group. It was really fun and I met a lot of good friends. If you can ever get involved with a church group, you should cause they can be a great experience. I still pray almost everyday and attend the Mass weekly but I'm not as spiritual or into my faith as I was. I guess I should try to fix that lol. Good luck with that journey though. I should pray for you. :)

But anyway, you really like anime I can see. I'm a big fan of anime also, particularly too you like too Death Note and Code Geass. Haven't seen all of both of those but really good shows. But a good palce to talk about anime is General Entertainment (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29). There's a lot of topics in there on anime and Japanese culture, but also TV shows, music, movies and other things such as books as well. There many other places as well so just look around and explore. You can talk about Pokemon of course , but also talk about other video games, technology, play forum games or just talk about random , off-topic things.

I'm always open to chat so feel free to VM me! I'd love to talk about anything from Pokemon, to music, to anime or even about being Catholic. There's a lot of nice people who would love to talk with you too. If you're ever lost you can contact any staff member in bold [mod]blue, orange, and red.

See you later and hope you have a fun and amazing time here!

Sheep
August 26th, 2013, 10:38 AM
Heya WhiteKnightL, welcome to PC! You've chosen a great forum to join~ :)

I loove anime myself. Especially right now since I've been getting involved in so many of the newer series.. Attack on Titan is amazing, for example. ♥ What series are you into right now? As AWsquared said, you'll fit right into the General Entertainment board as it's the home for anime-related discussions, so stop by sometime and post awaaay. But haha, it's all right if you're bored of introducing myself.. I never do put much effort into my own intros when I join another forum. It's much more fun to welcome people than talk about myself, after all. We're happy that you decided to make an intro either way and you've already met some pretty cool peeps, so that's always worthwhile!

Have an amazing time here and be sure to let our staff know if you need anything! You should stick around for a long while, especially until X and Y come out, since we're going to be bustling even more than we are now around that time. It'll be a fun thing to experience. :D I don't really do online play much with my Pokemon games but might change that once the next generation's released, woop.

Pleasure meeting you and be sure to send me a friend request if you're looking for that first friend! I'd love to chat with you anytime.

WhiteKnightL
August 26th, 2013, 12:20 PM
Oh and just so you all know, my name comes from the game White Knight Chronicles. ^^

Glad to know there's another Catholic on this site! I'll definitely look forward to some interesting conversations.

@Cirno, I love anime a lot but since I found out that streaming outside of Crunchyroll, ANN, and others where it's pay to watch is technically "against the law" I just try to buy the DVDs when I can. It comes with being a Catholic. Others would call me scrupulous but I'm doing it for me ;-;

Among the anime I've seen are the awesome Code Geass and Death Note, plus Dragon Ball series, Yu Yu Hakusho, Saint Seiya (one of my all-time favorites), Ranma 1/2, and Konjiki no Gash Bell. My list isn't big but I find great quality in it :)