PDA

View Full Version : Hi

zloco
August 26th, 2013, 12:52 AM
Hi im zlatko,im from croatia

adventure
August 26th, 2013, 01:13 AM
Hello zlatko! Welcome to PokéCommunity. How did you find this forum? What aspects of pokémon are you interested in? :3

Make sure to glance at the rules of the forum and of every section before you post there, to know what goes where and to avoid misunderstandings. Hope to see you around!

Hikamaru
August 26th, 2013, 01:17 AM
Hello there Zlatko! Welcome to PC!

You're Croatian I see? I've seen a fair share of them around, but not as much as some other European countries, but PC is a very diverse community so you'll be meeting people from all over the world, like how I'm Australian for example. No we don't ride kangaroos to school but we have famous beaches and nice hot sunny weather. Tell us more about you, what made you join this wonderful community and why? Your intro was kinda short so I'm asking out of curiosity because most members usually have a reason for joining. PC has loads of forums you'll love so I'm sure there's one that grabs your attention.

Anyways, if you ever need a friend to talk to, feel free to drop by my profile and leave me a visitor message, I won't bite! And there's always our helpful staff team who you can always contact if you have forum-related questions (you've already seen Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers over there), like Cirno who mods this very section. She's always there if you need assistance and she's a really nice girl too. But yeah, enjoy your stay here and I do hope to see you around the forums!

- Hikari10

Cadance
August 26th, 2013, 08:32 AM
Hey ther zloco! It's wonderful to see you here in the forums. :D Your intro looks a little short but that doesn't mean it's a bad, bad thing. xD I understand where you're coming from. :D

The two members above me got you covered on which places to go, as well as where to read & stuff. Especially the rules, which are important things read before you jump in and post! A tip I'd like to give you is that to stay calm while post, and don't go *too* wild. You'll probably end up spamming and we don't want spam xD Just look around, post what peaks your interest, and have a wonderful time!

Don't hesitate to ask a staff member in bold names, as they're really helpful! Have fun, sweetheart! See ya around. :)

Sheep
August 26th, 2013, 10:45 AM
Hey there zlatko! Welcome to the forum and all that good stuff!

I've personally never seen many members here from Croatia, but that makes it all the cooler. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right places.. PC is a huge forum, after all, so there are definitely a few wandering around. It looks like an absolutely beautiful place so I'd love to visit there sometime. :o Pretty much anything outside of America is interesting, urgg. Maybe I'm just biased since I live in the US.

But yeah, your intro was a little short, but we don't mind. To-the-point introduction threads are good too, though you're welcome to tell us a bit more about yourself any time if you'd like! Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers already gave you some great starting questions to consider.

Hope you have an amaazing stay on PC. I'll cross my fingers that you stick around and soon evolve into an active regular. We're a wonderful forum with lots of friendly faces that are itching to befriend you. n~n So being shy here isn't an option since there really isn't any reason to. If you need any help, just give our staff with the blue, orange, or red names a shout. See you around!