PDA

View Full Version : Back since a long time

Red Viper
August 26th, 2013, 06:02 AM
Hi!

This account was already fairly new, but I haven't been online for a long time. Had an other account first i I am correct.

Bought a 3DS XL yesterday and pre-ordered Pokémon X today and because my 3DS can go online, I will be online more with Pokémon X too.

BackDraft-97
August 26th, 2013, 06:06 AM
Although i don't know you, and am clueless who you are, welcome back :D It's always nice to see the community expanding :)

Red Viper
August 26th, 2013, 07:03 AM
Although i don't know you, and am clueless who you are, welcome back :D It's always nice to see the community expanding :)
Thanks! :)
I saw the last time, I had been online on this account was somewhere in August 2012, so it has been a while. :P

ShiningLust
August 26th, 2013, 07:15 AM
kool way to good lol I got a 3DS too u should add me lol

Red Viper
August 26th, 2013, 07:49 AM
kool way to good lol I got a 3DS too u should add me lol
I've added you :) I only have Monster Hunter 3 and Star Fox so far. Can't wait till I can pick up my copy of Pokémon X.

Sheep
August 26th, 2013, 08:29 AM
Welcome back, Red Viper! Your account is super duper old so I'm glad you remembered to check back on us.

Congrats on the 3DS! I got mine for Christmas last year iirc and it's a really great thing to get. Lots of awesome games for it.. plus the wonderful X and Y. Can't believe there's only a month and a half left. :D Our trade and battle boards will probably be flooded with participants once they're released so you definitely should get involved in the online aspect; it'd be awesome if you joined everyone. Be sure to stop by the Pokemon X & Y (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=256) board to get your fix of the sixth generation discussions! Let us know what starter you have your eye on and the like.

And hey, I heard Monster Hunter was amazing. My boyfriend has that game and is really obsessed with it - apparently it's a very long game. Almost wish I had it myself, hehe.

So yeah, enjoy the forum and hope you stick around for longer this time. ^^ Let the staff know if you need anything at all.. or you can drop off a message on anyone's profile if you want to chat. Have a lovely time and great meetin' you, Viper! Thanks for making a re-introduction!

Red Viper
August 26th, 2013, 09:01 AM
Well, I sometimes have checked the forum without logging in. I remembered my username and password, so I thought, why not. And with Pokémon X & Y coming, I am planning to spent much more time on this forum. :)

And yeah, Monster Hunter 3 is awesome. I am really happy that it came with my 3DS XL. Not so far yet, but that will change. Will be playing it much, untill I get my Pokémon X copy.