PDA

View Full Version : Hello DexJr Karnage here!

DexJr Karnage
August 28th, 2013, 08:33 PM
Hello there! Names Hope Ramirez(im a male lol). Weird name i know! Im 19 years old. Been a Pokemon Fan since the 1st Gen was released. I have all the main pokemon games for nintendo(x Big nerd here!

Currently in a community college for Graphic Design. Been doing it for quite awhile now :D. I also serve the National Guard. Been serving for about 7 months after i finished school(: During High School i use to box and loved doing it<3. My dream was to go pro<3. But i knew that would take time and i really needed to start thinking about my future so i decided to quit and went and enlisted to the National Guard. Through out my life i have always played Pokemon til this day! My favorite Generation would have to be the 4th Gen. Luxray is my favorite pokemon! I feel like he describes me really well! What im trying to achieve is finishing the National PokeDex. Im 55 off of finishing it): Missing some Pokemon from White Version 2.

Other then that, its nice meeting you all and cant wait to become a close member of this community!

Hikamaru
August 28th, 2013, 08:47 PM
Hello there DexJr and welcome!

I have to say, good intro you made because I want to see more newbies make constructed intros that describe a lot, like yours. But we're glad you joined one of the best communities on the internet because PC is a very diverse, active, friendly community and we're sure to have your interests catered to. And I've been a Pokemon fan ever since it came to Australia, although I never played the games from the first two generations I still love the franchise even more than when I younger.

Given you love the Pokemon games so much you'd definitely be interested in visiting these (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=201) two (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10) boards here, which has at least every aspect of the games covered. Are you looking forward to X and Y as well? The new 3D graphics are going to look so amazing I'd never want to go back to my old games, and any thoughts on which Kalos region starter you'll be choosing? I'm definitely going with Froakie when I get my game. That's only just some of what you'll see around the forums, and I'm sure you'll want to stick around and be active. The staff are very helpful and they won't hurt you, so feel free to ask them if you have questions, like Cirno who is our resident mod here in The Welcome Lounge. She won't bite I promise! There's also some very friendly people outside of staff too, so don't hesitate to ask anyone.

Anyways, I do hope you enjoy your stay and I'll see you around!

- Hikari10

Meganium
August 28th, 2013, 09:28 PM
Hooray for being a classic fan just like me! *hi-fives* Welcome to PC, Hope! Great to see you here. :D

Sometimes dreams like your dream to go pro in boxing do have to be on hold, but you can always set aside some time to train yourself as if you were to become pro. Life's full of opportunities, and I have so much respect for you seeing that you are serving in the National Guard! I'm really proud of you! I wish you all the best in your journey and I'm really proud of you for serving. :)

Luxray is one of my favorite Electric types alongside Jolteon and Raichu :D And great to see that you are almost finished with the National PokeDex. Just a reminder and I don't want to put you down or anything: you got even more Pokemon to catch once the new games come out. xD

It's nice to meet you too, though! You seem pretty cool. :D Have a wonderful time here, and hopefully I'll see you around, ok!

DexJr Karnage
August 28th, 2013, 09:52 PM
Thank you all for the warm welcomes! Glad to see a nice community!

Mimosa_song
August 29th, 2013, 07:09 AM
Hey Welcome to PC. I see your into Graphic Design, That's awesome! Hope it goes well for you. Awesome place here. Later!

Sheep
August 29th, 2013, 11:11 AM
I'm majoring in Design & Digital Media which is basically like graphics design, too. Am looking to find jobs there as soon as I can as I do enjoy it. Boo for being in my fifth year; I should have a semester left to go (this one that I just started) since I ended up switching majors a year into college. :C Welcome to the forum, Hope! You have a pretty lovely name.

55 away is a pretty awesome accomplishment though, perhaps the Trade Corner (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=161) would be able to provide you with some assistance? It's a great place to finish your dex, get a shiny, or in general just find a Pokemon you're hunting for. You can start up a trade shop if you have at least 20 different Pokemon species to trade, though there's also a neat little quick trade thread (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=278248) if you just want to complete a few trades that don't warrant their own thread. Fun, fun!

Enjoy your stay here and glad you seem to be enjoying yourself here so far. :) I'm here to help out if you need it, though you can always contact another staff member or post in the Questions & Feedback (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4) board.

DexJr Karnage
August 30th, 2013, 02:34 PM
Thanks for the warm welcomes!