View Full Version : Hello! :P

August 28th, 2013, 8:47 PM
Hey everyone! I'm Shane and came here just out of love for Pokemon and boredom, lol. Hoping there will be some cool people to chat here :)

August 28th, 2013, 9:06 PM
Welcome to PC Shane!

If you were hoping PC is full of cool people, you were bang on because you'll meet loads of friendly people here and in fact, PC is more than just a Pokemon forum because we have more than just Pokemon-based topics. Why not tell us a bit more about you other than being a Pokemon fan obviously? The franchise was my first real love, and even though I'll be 21 in October I still remain true to being a Pokemon fan, even more than when I first got into the series. In fact, it's 10 years since I played my first Pokemon game and I've come a long way since then.

If you're looking for a good place to start, I'd suggest you try Pokemon Clubs (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24) since you'll find some good topics there and joining clubs can be a great way to make friends as well, but there's loads of other sections you can check out too. I wonder if you're excited about Pokemon X & Y? October is only like a month or so away and the games are looking really impressive. Any plans on which of the new Pokemon you'll use? I know I'll be using Froakie for sure. I do hope you have a great time here and if you ever have questions, just ask a staff member!

- Hikari10

August 28th, 2013, 9:17 PM
Hi there Shane! It's lovely to meet you. :D You will defo find many people to chat with here, especially when it comes to Pokemon and other things you might like! The PokeCommunity is such a diverse community, so whether you like things such as debates, music, technology, you'll find a special section just for that. There is a place for everyone and everything. :D

I'm Megan btw, and it is a pleasure to be your acquaintance. :) I know you'll meet great people here, as well as get to meet great staff as well. You'll really like it here!

Be sure to read the rules, and the FAQ and don't hesitate to ask any questions, alright? :D Hope you have fun, and I'll see you 'round :)

August 29th, 2013, 11:18 AM
Heya Shane, welcome to PokeCommunity~ hacks dragged me here at first in 2006 but boredom is what made me rejoin in 2011. The community will be what truly makes you stick, though. Everyone here is wonderful!

Cool people are rampant here and I'm sure you'll be running into a lot of great members as you explore and post around. So you're looking to discuss Pokemon here in general, then? Are your interests mostly for the games or do you enjoy other parts of the franchise as well? :O The games are amazing but things like the anime and manga are pretty cool, too, even if you've fallen out of watching and the like. I've been hooked on the Pokemon Best Wishes/Black & White series.. though the manga and other aspects of Pokemon are quite amazing as well. It's a huge series with a lot to talk about. :)

Have a great time here and it is indeed wonderful to meet you! Hope you stick around and do let us know if you're lost. We're happy to help and befriend you anytime. Poke around wherever interests you and make some posts! We wouldn't want any one of our precious new members to disappear. ♥