View Full Version : Hi! I'm new

August 29th, 2013, 7:52 AM
So yeah I'm new and stuff

August 29th, 2013, 8:02 AM
Hello Icecream and welcome!

I love that avatar of yours, the Vanillite line are so adorable and I feel so sad the poor thing gets so much hate because they claimed "they ran out of ideas" but they still remain one of my fave Ice-type Pokemon to this day. Since you didn't post much, why not tell us more about yourself? Like what your fave Pokemon is, reasons for joining etc. I'm sure there's a section you'll love hanging out in because PC is a diverse community after all, although if you love Ice-type Pokemon we have the Ice-type Pokemon Club (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=303249) to get you started, and joining clubs can be a great way to make new friends.

Anyways, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself as part of the community and we hope you stick around as an active member. The staff here, such as Cirno, are all there if you need help so don't hesitate to ask them any questions you have. If you ever need someone to chat with, I'm always open so feel free to pop by my profile and leave me a visitor message anytime. I do hope to see you around PC!

- Hikari10

August 29th, 2013, 8:03 AM
Welcome to PC, Ice Cream!

I may not find some Pokemon art of the evo line of Vanillite, I found this one. It's better, and it's delicious! <3

You sound pretty shy, but I know where you're coming from in terms of shyness. I felt the exact same way but it does take some work to get out of your nutshell and introduce yourself. What got you to sign up to PC, btw? PC has a great variety of sections where you can discuss about Pokemon, as well as anything you're interested in. I know there will be a section just for you.

Go on ahead and explore, and I hope to see you around! Enjoy that ice cream! :D

Starlight angel
August 29th, 2013, 9:00 AM
Hi there Icecream_pokemons welcome to the fourms hope you like it here and things and nice username you got there.

August 29th, 2013, 10:57 AM
Waa your username is so cute. Some people seem to dislike the ice cream Pokemon but I like them a lot, especially Vanillite. It's super adorable. <3 Welcome to the forum!

Yeah, there's no need to be shy around here. Or did you just not want to write more in your introduction? Either way, it's totally fine as I myself am not the best when it comes to talking about myself. Sometimes simpler is the better way to go. :) But that doesn't mean we wouldn't want to get to know you better! If you'd ever like to add some more things about yourself, like your favorite Pokemon or why you joined as Hikari kindly suggested, be sure to do so. They're good places to start and meet our fellow PokeCommunity members (who are happy to chat with you anytime, by the way)!

See you around and let me know if there's any way I can make your stay here better, all right? I'd love to point you in the right direction if you're lost or chat 'bout pretty much anything. Have fun!