PDA

View Full Version : Hi there. I like you.

Neosprin
August 29th, 2013, 05:18 PM
Hi, I'm Neosporin. OOPS! I mean Neosprin because some buttnugget stole my username. I joined this website because I wanted to make a Pokemon gang. I mean, I have a gang in real life. No I don't! Please don't arrest me... Anyhow I'm sure I'll have a ton of fun reading your... interesting posts. By the way, I like Dark Pokemon, they're my favorite. My favorite darky is Zoroark, because it's... Meema. That is all.

Hikamaru
August 29th, 2013, 05:25 PM
Hello there Neosprin and welcome!

So a Dark-type fan I see? I think I know just the place for Dark-type fans like yourself, PC's own Dark-type Pokemon Club (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=269125) where you can discuss anything and everything about the type. My good buddy AWsquared runs that club and he's a true nice guy so I'm sure he won't hurt you. It's also PC's longest surviving club right now, so definitely check it out. And while you're there, you might like to browse the rest of Pokemon Clubs in general since there's good clubs worth joining.

Anyways, that's only a suggestion because PC has way more than just that, you'll find things like ROM hacks, trading/battling, roleplaying, and even plain old chit-chat. The staff, such as our Welcome Lounge mod Cirno are always happy to assist you with any help you need, although there's some very friendly people outside of staff too. If you ever need someone to chat with just leave me a visitor message because I love getting to know new members, and I do hope you enjoy it here at PC!

- Hikari10

Sheep
August 29th, 2013, 08:25 PM
Aww, Zoroark was really cute in the movie. ♥ Movie 13 wasn't my favorite but Zorua and Zoroark really did make it enjoyable nonetheless. Welcome to the forum, Neosprin! I second you about having the cool usernames taken. There are some cute names that I want to take but can't since they've been nabbed by people with 0 posts that haven't logged in for years... ;~;

But haha, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here regardless of what kind of person and fan you are! We're a very tolerant and accepting little (..big) forum and are eager to get to know you. But I can't help but think of the Pokemon bicycle gang from that one Kanto episode whenever you mention wanting to make a "Pokemon gang" so ugh at me for being such an obsessed fan, haha. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here! There are plenty of topics to discuss and even more people to meet. We're a pretty ideal place for all sorts of Pokemon fans. Poke around all the boards we have; maybe you'd be interested in doing some trades/battles with the members or joining a club or two. o/

Have a great stay and as Hikari said, definitely contact the staff if you're lost or any one of us if you're just looking for a chat. Meeting new people is part of what makes being on a forum so great. See you around!

Omicron
August 29th, 2013, 10:04 PM
Hello Neosprin! That's a nice little name you have there :).

Welcome to PC! We are a big community where I am sure you will find lots of fun. It may be a little hard at first, but when you acknowledge we don't bite, you'll realize we are a very caring and protecting community and won't want to leave! Anyhow, if you need any help contact the staff, the people with blue or yellow names. And if you feel like chatting send me a PM or VM if you'd like.

Have fun! :D

Kouzan
August 30th, 2013, 03:14 AM
Welcome to PC Neosprin!! Honestly, your username reminded me of the antibiotic product Neosporin. XD I'm weird that way.

I really enjoyed the 13th Pokemon movie cause Zorua and Zoroark were really cute in it. And the story was really good too. But yeah I love Zoroark cause it can create illusions and such and it's really awesome looking. Plus I love Dark types too. I think as a fan of Dark types, you'll fit in at my Dark type club. We have a lot of members from being one of the biggest clubs on PC so we're always having good conversations. I'd love to have you join in on the fun! There's actually a ton of great, fun clubs you can be a part of here. You can meet a lot of people from being a part of clubs and of course just being a part of the forum in general. We have a lot of nice people here so don't hesitate to talk with anyone. No one bites, honestly. :) There's also many forums to explore here. Ones on Pokemon and even off-topic things too. So just look around cause you'll find very interesting threads here.

Have fun here okay? I'm always ope to chat so send me a visitor's message anytime. As already suggested, you can contact a staff in blue, orange , or red. See you around Neospirin! :D

Neosprin
August 31st, 2013, 05:29 AM
Lol, my username was intended to be Neosporin, but someone else already claimed it so, I had to stick with Neosprin.

Libra
August 31st, 2013, 05:35 AM
Well hello there, i might be a tad late welcoming you, but im doing it anyways :D

I like Dark Pokemon too (Tyranitar being my favorite). But have fun around here and read the rules and so on.

And if you wanna chat VM/PM me :3

Cadance
August 31st, 2013, 07:50 AM
http://theremedialhousewife.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/0110-neosporin-germs_vg.jpg

do i get a cookie for this? xD

But anyways, welcome to the forums Neosprin! I'm certain that you'll meet lots and lots of people here in the community and maybe form a gang so you can beat up another gang and yell #yoloswagggg and stuff and you'll meet many friends! PC is a wonderful community and it's so amazing!

Dark types are really awesome. Their moves are powerful and helpful against psychic types and that helps a lot when I'm battling. Karen is fo sho my favorite E4 :3 & Umbreon is my favorite dark type...even though its moveset kinds sucks D:.

In the meantime, you'll get to talk about EVERYTHING Pokemon here. PC is the best place to fangirl at. Enjoy all the stuff we have here, and have a wonderful time here! Read the rules, contact a staff member for any questions or concerns, and well... see ya around!

ganesha
August 31st, 2013, 08:22 AM
Hello, welcome Neosprin! Enjoy here!