PDA

View Full Version : I will take your Pokemon.

Giovanni's_Daughter
August 29th, 2013, 05:39 PM
Hello there, I am Giovanni's Daughter (see the name?) and I'm new here. :D It is nice to meet you all and just call me Mew (Pokemon nickname) if you don't want to type out my full user name. Now, hand over zee Pokemons. xD

destinedjagold
August 29th, 2013, 06:18 PM
Now, hand over zee Pokemons. xD

No!
Go away or face the wrath of AwesomeKarp! >:]

Anyway, hiya~ and welcome to PC~
Hope you'll enjoy your stay~ :3

Giovanni's_Daughter
August 29th, 2013, 06:48 PM
The karp of awesomeness :O

:3 Thanks very much and seems cool here.

Mp3beast
August 29th, 2013, 07:20 PM
Can I bring down your evil plans just by beating you in a Pokemon battle or are you an actual villain? XD

Giovanni's_Daughter
August 29th, 2013, 07:49 PM
XD Battle would probably do it. And this is actually just an attention grabber.

MrBananaMan212
August 29th, 2013, 08:07 PM
Welcome to pc! And you cant haz any of my pokemans :x

Giovanni's_Daughter
August 29th, 2013, 08:18 PM
Aww but the Pokemanz are so cuddly (except Darkrai and Giratina. No.. Just no).

Darkrai_Master
August 29th, 2013, 08:20 PM
hello baby i shall destroy these losers with darkrai and absol. dont worry it wont be 5 minutes

Giovanni's_Daughter
August 29th, 2013, 08:24 PM
hello baby i shall destroy these losers with darkrai and absol. dont worry it wont be 5 minutes

You overpowered that Absol and Darkrai, I'm sure of it.

Sheep
August 29th, 2013, 08:32 PM
You'll have to battle me first before takin' my Pokemon. They're all pretty powerful little dudes. :D; But given that you're Giovanni's daughter I'm sure you'll be a worthy opponent.. better have those Max Revives and Full Restores ready, lmao. /checks trainer bag

Welcome to the forum, Mew! You seem like quite the interesting person already so that is totally awesome. From the looks of things you've already been settling in really well and I'm sure things will only keep going uphill from there. Given how upbeat you seem you'll likely have lots to involve yourself in here.. the welcome boards are super fun but there are so many areas to discuss Pokemon and even off-topic things like music and video games if you're looking for a breather. And such a strong trainer to boot! What are you into as far as Pokemon goes?! n~n I'm assuming the games but it'd be cool to know more.. that way I'd remember you for a long while to come. Kind of hard to forget with such a creative intro though, whoop!

Keep on being a great trainer and stick around forever 'n ever, okay? <3 If you have questions just ask our staff with the blue, orange, and red names. We're here to assist you in whatever way we can! You can also ask forum questions in the questions & suggestions (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4) board. Haaave fun~

Darkrai_Master
August 29th, 2013, 08:33 PM
you wana see what happens again. i will use you for practice

Giovanni's_Daughter
August 29th, 2013, 08:43 PM
:D I like basically anything involving Pokemon. The Black and White (not the Black/White 2) games I didn't like so much though. Only like a few of the Pokemon but they're recycling Pokemon now when they got to that point. Woot! I shall stay as long as I am able and such but forever sounds cool. Cool, now I can move out of this post at anytime lol. Thanks, Cirno.

Darkrai, I added a fighting type.. To totally throw off my team. xD

Darkrai_Master
August 29th, 2013, 08:48 PM
my giratina knows fly. good luck

Giovanni's_Daughter
August 29th, 2013, 08:53 PM
my giratina knows fly. good luck

Nobody likes a know-it-all Darkrai, babe. Neither do they like to cuddle one. You'll make me throw off my ghost/psychic with meowth team, you meany. Dx

Darkrai_Master
August 29th, 2013, 08:58 PM
you love me. and hey i can destroy anythang. remember i have zoroark, darkrai, absol, giratina, umbreon and my baby snivy

darkrai will darkvoide you babe

Neosprin
August 31st, 2013, 10:28 AM
Oh. Mergerd. YOU'RE SILVER'S SISTER! (Or half-sister) THIS IS AMAZING! I MUST CONTACT HIM! HERE, TAKE THIS! *gives Joltik* *runs away*

Giovanni's_Daughter
September 1st, 2013, 10:42 AM
Oh. Mergerd. YOU'RE SILVER'S SISTER! (Or half-sister) THIS IS AMAZING! I MUST CONTACT HIM! HERE, TAKE THIS! *gives Joltik* *runs away*

*blinks in surprise* Wow, a fan of my half-brother.