PDA

View Full Version : Sup playas

Flushed
August 29th, 2013, 07:11 PM
I have actually been looking for something to add to the procrastination list for the new year. I've been getting back into Pokemon, so, wynaut? I'm an incoming freshman, but seeing as I'm not the most sociable person and there's not exactly a lot of stuff to do on campus imo, I'm content with hanging around on the internet.

This Pokemon Y skin is really cool btw.

Sheep
August 29th, 2013, 08:04 PM
I'm totally not the most sociable person either. D8 I'm actually super shy, haha. But either way campus is seriously boring here as well so that doesn't really bother me. Best to spend your time on Pokemon forums! :D Welcome!

Yeah, our Pokemon Y skin is pretty amazin'. You should definitely thank Perdition Haze for making it when you have the time as she's a superb graphics designer. There are many more themes to choose from as well if you're ever looking for a change.. right now I'm using Azure Fantasy. <3 Are you getting back into Pokemon with the games? Which ones are you playing right now, if any? I'm trying to do some more trading in Black 2 before X and Y come out so I'll have something to pass the time. October couldn't come any slower, sigh.

Anyways, enjoy your stay here and have a greaaat time, Flush'd! Hopefully this is the community for you if you're here to get involved and connect with the Pokemon fandom again. Be sure to let us know if you need any help. Oh, and if you're looking for a friend you're welcome to contact me anytime~ cheers!

Flushed
August 29th, 2013, 08:20 PM
Didn't really play much after I beat BW2, like a couple weeks after it came out. I recently finished a run of White and might play Pearl or something to refresh before XY.

But yeah, thanks for the welcome!

awolfsquared
August 29th, 2013, 10:22 PM
Trust me in real life I'm really shy and awkward. This is where I can shine and be me!

Welcome to PC Flush'd! It's amazing what our style artists can pull out. I've been using Chromatic 2.0 for a while now cause I love it so much and don't want to change it. But the Pokemon Y skin is cool too! Speaking of Pokemon Y, that's actually the first version of the pair when X and Y come out. it's gonna be my main version. I think Yveltal looks the best and coolest. Which one are you getting? I'm eventually getting both , but Y will be the first one and my main one. I really can't wait for October to get here! I'm too excited!

There's a lot too do here so I hope you have a fun time doing that. There's loads of variety and lot you could explore. If you ever need a person to talk , I'm always up for a chat. Just VM me in the box on my profile whenever. There's many friendly user including the moderator so you can talk with them or just ask them any questions you may have. See you around and enjoy your stay!

Hikamaru
August 29th, 2013, 10:27 PM
Hello there and welcome to PC!

I was never much of a social person either, but I'm glad you joined us because we're one of the more active Pokemon forums out there, and we have loads of unique sections and topics, as well as awesome forum skins that make us stand out. Glad to see you're appreciating the skins a lot, I'm currently using Chromatic, made by our own smod Dominic but PC's range suits a lot of tastes indeed.

Anyways, Cirno covered most of your introduction so I don't have much to leave you with, but if you ever have a question don't hesitate to ask those staff members like herself. She won't bite, and neither will anyone else you come across. I do hope to see you around the forums dude!

- Hikari10

Flushed
August 30th, 2013, 04:16 AM
Thanks both. And @AWsquared, I'm also getting Y. I'll probably trade for Xerneas or something eventually.