View Full Version : Helloo PC

August 30th, 2013, 9:31 AM
Hey everyone
just joined PC a couple days ago and seems pretty awesome here xD. i cant be for sure but i think leaf green was my first pokemon game i have played. i remember going into Fred Myers and grabbing both leaf green and Gameboy advanced and have fallen in love with Pokemon ever since. sadly i have know about PC for awhile now i wish i would have joined earlier, im going to try to work on alot of hacked roms and such, im not very good at it now but i see there is a allot of tuts in the hack section. i hope to be very active and i would like to try to help other people out. i used to be very active XDA-Developers (Android,Smartphones,Tablets and such) Member but since i haven't gotten anything to work on in awhile i thought i should peruse something else i love for now. if you guys ever need a questions about your phones or tablets or whatnot please ask me :D.

August 30th, 2013, 10:41 AM
Welcome aboard to the forums, Trozzul! I'm Megan! Wonderful to see you here. :D ooo Pokemon LeafGreen, one of my favorite remakes alongside Soulsilver! It's so awesome and it does bring you some nostalgia. :) The best part of the game is that you can play as Leaf (the girl) and it's so awesome to play as a different gender. :)

Well, since you are here for ROM hacking, we have a very large section just for that. It's called the Emulation & ROM Hack (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156) section, and we have EVERYTHING you need for ROM Hacking...that is, if you are thinking of making a ROM hack of your own! From tutorials to tools to recently made ROM Hacks that need some beta testing, or ready to play! You will find a plethora of things to do there at the ROM hacking section. Since you are experienced in technology, you might be able to help out as well.

Enjoy your stay here, and have a wonderful time! Read the rules, and don't hesitate to ask for any help. :D See ya!

August 30th, 2013, 11:49 AM
Hiii there Trozzul! :3 Welcome to PokeCommunity and great to meet you!

Aww, I fell in love with Pokemon the moment I played my first game too. It really is a lovely franchise and keeps getting better, especially as we have more lands to explore and Pokemon to catch. LeafGreen was a personal favorite of mine since you could get a VS Seeker there and that made training so, so much easier.

But haha I totally understand what you mean since I've known about this forum since 2006 but didn't really start posting until 2011. A lot of people are like that here. :O There are a handful of members who tend to need help with their phones or other gadgets, so if you have a talent for that sort of thing you should look at the Technology & Internet (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57) board and see what threads are currently open. Help threads pop up occasionally and I'm sure people could really use your help if you're so knowledgeable! Luckily Google usually helps all my tech-related problems but occasionally problems pop up that need more than just that... but this Macbook laptop has been pretty great with almost no problems so far. Crossing my fingers it stays that way!

Enjoy your stay on the forum and definitely let our staff know if you need anything, all right? Thanks for joining the amazing community that is PC! ♥

August 30th, 2013, 2:28 PM
Thanks both of you for the welcome! ill have to head over to the technology and internet forum thanks cirno!