PDA

View Full Version : CREATE and PLAY the ultimate game!!! BETA version

LanceLite
February 17th, 2005, 10:26 PM
Yup!! its time ppl had an ultimate game, suited to all of their needs, their choices, their difficulty level... and all that stuff.

and this is a game that lets u create the ultimate game. u play by making rules to this game.

u play like this - make a rule first. like nobody cannot eat cheese unless forced to. then.. u play it. *forces next poster to eat cheese* in rp way, or in chatting way.. however you want it.

since there will be so many rules, you cannot be keeping track of all of them so when u break a rule u break it... and nothing happens. thats why this is a beta version game. until i find a way to keep track of the rules.... its gonna be played like this.

so enjoy!!

I'll start with the first game rule. If you have a cellphone, you must smash the next person with it. If you do not, grab that hamburger.

Dark Dragonite
February 18th, 2005, 09:58 AM
If you have rabies you must attack the person next to you with creamed chesse while shoving some down your throaght.

IceKitten
February 18th, 2005, 12:30 PM
I know what you mean!

If you understand this game, follow Tig

If you don't understand this game, jump off that cliff

Cassie-chan
February 18th, 2005, 03:01 PM
Oooh! Beta! I have MSN Messenger beta, but that isn't the point. XD *jumps off cliff while grabbing hamburger*

Oh, and always wear your seatbelt while following these rules...*chokes on seatbelt and dies*

(Is this how I play? XD)

Kayota
February 18th, 2005, 07:15 PM
*wears seatbelt, grabs hamburger, trys to follow Tig, and attacks girlgenius with cheese while shoving some down my own throuaght(sp?)*

You can't wear a hat! If you're wearing one, take it off and hit the person who posted before you with it! XD

LanceLite
February 19th, 2005, 12:43 AM
yup you play exactly like this!! ^_^;;

not wearing hat!! no rabies!! *seatbelts and then follows tig...*

new rule: if you like talking on telephones, grab one and turn it into a GigaCannon and shoot the person who posted before you!

IceKitten
February 19th, 2005, 03:49 AM
*puts on seatbelt*

If you aren't on the telephone but you have an internet cable, turn it into a Plasma Whip and strangle the next poster with it XD *strangles next pposter with Plasma Whip*

Kayota
February 19th, 2005, 05:56 AM
*strangles next poster with plasma whip while being strangled by a plasma whip while wearing my seatbelt whils trying to follow Tig while stuffing cheese down my throaght and attacking girlgenius with it*

LanceLite
February 19th, 2005, 05:58 AM

Last Post Action: *is strangled by plasma whip*

rule result reviews: dont like telephone. telephone connected to internet.
new rule: if you are just sitting there, hit yourself on the head.

result action to next poster and self: *hits self on head then strangles next person with plasma whip*

--------
Thats how to play the game in proper way in 5 steps.... ^_~