PDA

View Full Version : What are some strange things you have seen on PC?

Eon-Rider
February 18th, 2005, 12:59 AM
Once I saw that a thread had 4 replies but only 1 view.

Happy Dude
February 18th, 2005, 02:46 AM
Well this isn't really a strange thing.But why must spammers spam up pc saying they hate pokemon.I mean unless you like pokemon you wouldn't join Right.

Sorry this is so dum i'm not myself tonight.

Mr Cat Dog
February 18th, 2005, 11:10 AM
Erm... all the threads in Bad, Very Bad are strange for some reason... o.o I just think they're all strange to be honest :P

Triumphant Chaos
February 18th, 2005, 02:39 PM
I was on one day and three people were turning 100 according to hte birthday section...

Sammi
February 18th, 2005, 03:45 PM
there was this one post in the engrish thread (in OC) that was sooooooooooo spammy... It had no point whatsoever, it was just repeating words and stuff. it was just plain WEIRD. X_X;;;;;;;;;;;

Alex_
February 18th, 2005, 03:47 PM
Without a question,Mindless,stupid,losers posting horrible pictures. Especially at a forum the kids go to. Its sick.

Anacortes
February 18th, 2005, 04:04 PM
A thread with no posts in it..o.0

Jeremy
February 18th, 2005, 04:31 PM
Well sweeties, I'll say it's that one girl that calls everybody sweetie. That's just weird. Wait, that's me. XD

Well spammers that just get here to spam are weird to me. Why would you waste your time signing up here just to get banned 2 minutes later. :/

Anacortes
February 18th, 2005, 05:22 PM
A spammer who was obsessed with q's and posted a picture that almost made me go crazy..
Is this appropriate to post by the way?
It is kind funny though..

Cherrim
February 18th, 2005, 05:59 PM
oO; Yeah, I saw that dude. I think Blue banned him. XP

Blah, I've seen plenty of strange things. Nothing really jumps out at me right now, though. The greatest was when Andy was on once. He took a screenshot and his name was at the front of the online users list and all of the other staff (ie: people with coloured names, so really noticeable) were at the bottom or right sides of the list. It looked like everyone was avoiding him. xD Maybe he still has that screen. =O It was funny~~

*wanders off babbling to herself* @_@

Kayota
February 18th, 2005, 06:39 PM
My strangest thing was... The Q guy. The one that posted Q's over and over... XP

Kylie-chan
February 18th, 2005, 09:31 PM
Oh, this girl called Dark_Pikachu, you know, she's the strangest of the lot... XD

Meh, the whole of PC is strange. But i love it anyway. XD

[Technya]
February 19th, 2005, 09:24 AM
LOL we're all strange DP :P
Weirdest thing I've seen has got to be...when I was the last person to post in a thread then when I looked again it only showed the poster before me 0.o

Psychotic_Demon
February 19th, 2005, 09:29 AM
Well, I was on PC onetime and I think it was only me and someone else. I've never seen the PC so slow... O.o' But that only lasted for a few minutes. XD

Kelsey
February 19th, 2005, 09:51 AM
Hmmm...well, one strange thing I saw on PC was when I would post a reply in a thread, but the post wouldn't show up. XD It was when PC's server was being changed, so everything was kinda wacky that day. oO

~Kelsey

Psychotic_Demon
February 19th, 2005, 09:54 AM
Yeah, same thing happened to me...

Anacortes
February 19th, 2005, 10:20 AM
Well the posts tht day showed up for me, but when I logged in my other account I couldn't see it and when I logged back in, it was still there!

Arcanine
February 19th, 2005, 12:34 PM
Blah, I've seen plenty of strange things. Nothing really jumps out at me right now, though. The greatest was when Andy was on once. He took a screenshot and his name was at the front of the online users list and all of the other staff (ie: people with coloured names, so really noticeable) were at the bottom or right sides of the list. It looked like everyone was avoiding him. xD Maybe he still has that screen. =O It was funny~~

*wanders off babbling to herself* @_@I remember that. XD
I really wish I could post it. But I can't find the pic (I checked all three of my Photobucket accounts, my uploading forum and two of my older forums yet I can't find it) nor can I find the post I made showing the pic (It might have been on MSN or in a PM but I think I made a post about it O_o).

Anyway something strange like being the only one on PC is kind of strange (no other members, no guests just me XD), I mean all times around the clock there is some one on PC. XD

Jolty-kun
February 20th, 2005, 03:37 AM
^Man, id love to be just the only one on PC, well, at that period of time XD

Like kels and some other said, when i posted earlier, it would show up, so i had to keep going back tp the dsame thread typing the same thin all over again xX XD

Frostbite
February 20th, 2005, 06:23 AM
When I saw that Q thread. That was very, very strange.

GenoMew
February 20th, 2005, 12:30 PM
Once, i saw someone say they were listening to Lindsay Lohan... sick and weird.

Sassydoll76
February 25th, 2005, 08:55 PM
its not really strange but i HATE spamming threads , i think it is stupid and pointless

The Fallen
February 25th, 2005, 08:57 PM
Hearing Eli sing o.0; scary lol.Just kiding Eli, don't hurt me XD

Allstories
February 25th, 2005, 09:02 PM
I find almost every person on this board to be pretty strange. You guys use 'XD' and '0_o' like it's the coolest thing in the world.

Sassydoll76
February 25th, 2005, 09:05 PM
Well i cant help it XD its a habit ^^

deathbyalice
February 25th, 2005, 09:06 PM
I saw a deathbyalice the other day.. Is that strange or what? lol.

Miyu-chan
February 25th, 2005, 09:12 PM
I think that Eli sings great! xD; Anyways... seeing a weird member impersonate a mod was funny though. xD;

deathbyalice
February 25th, 2005, 09:17 PM
I think that Eli sings great! xD; Anyways... seeing a weird member impersonate a mod was funny though. xD;
lol, I remember that. It was hilarious...he was booted so quickly!

I wish I was a mod...