PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everybody

riouxp27
September 2nd, 2013, 09:58 AM
Hey there guys. I'm riouxp27 and I am 15. My first game was Pokemon Emerald when i was around 7 years old and I have loved this series ever since. I'm thinking of starting a Rom hack at some point in the future, but will probably have a few questions so I hope I can get some advice at some point.

Sheep
September 2nd, 2013, 10:07 AM
Hi hi riouxp! Welcome to the forum~ ♥

Emerald wasn't my first game but it was one of my very favorites. I started Pokemon with Red and Blue in the late 1990s so that was.. a loong time ago. @~@; It's awesome that you've been a big fan of the series since! A lot of us here have been into Pokemon for a long time too so you'll fit in quickly and very easily. Did you ever play R/B/Y or G/S/C? Or have you just played the games that came after Emerald? Nowadays I'm very much looking forward to X and Y.. Pokemon keeps growing as a franchise and things are getting so much better. Hopefully you're excited about the sixth gen as we all are.

Good luck with hacking, too! Our Emulation board will have everything you need. You can ask hacking-related questions in the ROM Hacking Simple Questions thread (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=79614). All of our hackers are over there so your best bet for help would be to poke around Emulation, of course. I'm not a hacker so I can't assist you with the technicalities but I can help you find things if you're looking for a specific tutorial and the like. :) So feel free to message me anytime!

Have an aweeesome time on PC, all right? I hope you'll have an awesome time here and stick around. Feel free to friend request me if you're looking for your first buddy.

awolfsquared
September 2nd, 2013, 01:13 PM
Why hello there riouxp! Welcome to PC.

Nice to meet you, I'm Aaron! Emerald was by far one of my favorite games. I didn't really get to experience the Hoenn region when Ruby and Sapphire came out cause I didn't have a GBA back then, so Emerald was my first Hoenn based game and I'm really glad it was! The game has a good amount of fun features such as the Battle Frontier that I really enjoyed and I absolutely love how gorgeous Hoenn is. Anyway, I'm rambling again, what other Pokemon games have you played? Just wondering. Are you as excited for Pokemon X and Y as I am? Cause I can't wait to get them in October! No matter what games you've played, there's a place for you to talk about it here. There's also the Emulation section Cirno mentioned which I'm sure you'll really enjoy. I suggest looking around to see what we have here cause there's a lot. :D

Hopefully you can have a nice time here. You should cause we're a nice group of people . If you have any questions or concerns , you can always contact a staff member in the blue, orange or red. I'm also always open for a nice chat so feel free to send me a visitor's message anytime! See you and hope you enjoy yourself. :)