PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

TheClassyOrca
September 3rd, 2013, 12:37 PM
Hi! I'm TheClassyOrca! I'm a huge fan of Doctor Who, SeaWorld, and Pokémon (duh). I've been a fan of Pokémon for a little over 10 years now and my obsession has been rekindled over the past year. All my favorite Pokémon at the moment are Aggron, Palkia, Rayquaza, Yanmega, Walrein, the entire Porygon line, and Haxorus. My favorites tend to change a lot though. I'm very excited to be a part of this forum and I hope I'll be a great addition!

Sheep
September 3rd, 2013, 01:44 PM
If you're excited to be here then I'm sure you'll get into things fast and have lots to contribute. :D Welcome! Aggron's one of my favorites from the third generation and I loved training him despite the guy needing a lot of experience points to level up (or so I remember). Steel types are awesome.

So was X and Y one of the contributing factors of you reklindling your love for Pokemon? That's the case for a lot of people and I noticed you made some posts over there, so. My favorite generations so far have been the second, third, and fifth, but this coming sixth generation will probably be really awesome. We're all super excited to finally try the games! <3

Have a great time here and make sure to keep on posting. That's the best way to put yourself out there and get the most out of the forum. Friend request me anytime if you'd like to chat, too!

TheClassyOrca
September 3rd, 2013, 01:48 PM
So was X and Y one of the contributing factors of you reklindling your love for Pokemon? That's the case for a lot of people and I noticed you made some posts over there, so. My favorite generations so far have been the second, third, and fifth, but this coming sixth generation will probably be really awesome. We're all super excited to finally try the games! <3
I actually got back into Pokémon through the trading cards in November last year! I decided to collect them again, I bought White 2, and the rest is history! c: Thanks for the welcome!

Cadance
September 3rd, 2013, 01:49 PM
DOCTOR WHO.

SEAWORLD.

POKEMON.

why aren't we friends? :D

What made you obsessed with Sea World? I'm quite curious about that. xD I remember going to Sea World in San Diego in all of 2011 because I had the Fun Card. Every weekend was Sea World for me and I never really got tired of it haha. xD It was really awesome back then. :D

Anyways, I'm really glad you joined us, though! I'm Megan, and it is a pleasure to meet you. :) Hah, I have favorites that change a lot as well. One day I like Samurott, and the other I'll like Leavanny. But overall, my favorite of all-time will always be Articuno and Meganium. No other Pokemon can't really top them. <3

Also ARE YOU EXCITED FOR #12? I am. I enjoyed 9 & 10 soooo much, I just can't get enough of them at all :D

Well anyways, I won't fangirl any further because you should go on ahead and explore what PC has to offer! It's an honor to meet you and I hope you have a great time! <3

TheClassyOrca
September 3rd, 2013, 01:52 PM
omg we were made for each other
I've been completely obsessed with SeaWorld for almost 5 years now! I went to Discovery Cove and I had the best experience ever and fell in love!
I'm really excited (and nervous) for Capaldi! I'm really looking forward to the 50th!

Hikamaru
September 3rd, 2013, 06:03 PM
Hello there Orca, welcome!

Both Megan and Cirno have probably pointed you in the right direction, but given you're a Doctor Who fan and the whatnot I think you'll enjoy PC's own Doctor Who club (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=297882) which would definitely love having a cool person like you joining up. And you like Sea World? Very interesting. In fact in Australia we have a theme park similar to it, and with the same name too. And nice to see X & Y has flared up your interest again, why not check out the Pokemon X & Y (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=256) section so you can talk about the new games? I definitely want to start with Froakie when I play the games because Water-types are awesome.

Anyways, I'm sure you'll fit in really well since someone might share an interest with you, and the staff are extremely helpful, like Cirno there, who you can always ask if you have a question so I think you'll fit in with no issues. If you ever need a new friend, I'd be happy to take you on! Just leave me a visitor message anytime or a friend request or anything. Enjoy your stay here at PC!

- Hikari10