PDA

View Full Version : Hello PC

Colfer
September 4th, 2013, 04:55 PM
hey so I'm new and I really hope everyone is nice well not mean. So I'm Colfer or u can call me Jerry doesn't matter. Well a little about me I guess my favorite pokemon is Charizard and Blaziken. Well and I really like Pokemon hacks and that is probably why I signed up. I'm working on a hack myself I just need a lot of help myself. So if anyone is willing to help with that pm me. And don't really know what else to say, so yeah Colfer a.k.a Jerry. Also Colfer is the last name of my favorite author Eoin Colfer

Sheep
September 4th, 2013, 05:43 PM
Much luck with your hack! n~n I'm sure you'll find everything you need here. Our Emulation board is quite extensive so there's usually always something to point you in the right direction, plus people that you can ask questions to anytime. Your best bet for searching for help would be to include a little notice in your signature since that'll make it seen a lot faster; there's also a help recruitment thread, which I see you've already posted in. Welcome to PC!

Haha, I was personally not the biggest fan of Charizard and Blaziken but now that I've seen their mega forms in X and Y I just.. adore them. They look so amazing and I can't wait to try these guys out when the sixth generation rolls around. Charizard was always pretty hilarious in the anime, though games-wise my preferred Kanto starter of choice was Squirtle. Such an adorable, adorable turtle. <3

Anyways, have a lovely stay on the forum! Good luck with your hacking adventures and hopefully you get all the help you need here. If you're lost, you can ask almost all hacking-related questions in the ROM Hacking simple questions thread (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=79614). See you around! :)

Hikamaru
September 4th, 2013, 08:36 PM
Hi Jerry, love the username btw. Welcome!

You made a good decision to join PC because we are a big but very diverse community, and we are famous for our ROM hacks too, over in the section Cirno directed you to. There's loads of hacking resources you can find there, and you'll be able to get help related to hacking as well.

Anyways, I'm sure you'll love PC so much you'll want to stay around and maybe you might end up branching out into other sections too since we have more than just hacks. Don't hesitate to ask Cirno or other staff members if you have questions, since their job is about helping you after all. Have fun here Jerry and good luck with your hack!

- Hikari10

Colfer
September 5th, 2013, 06:44 AM
Hey thanks, this forum seems so diverse I'm browsering around a little so everything might be cool here might make some friends