PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Weavilewinz

Weavilewinz
September 4th, 2013, 05:33 PM
Hello, I am Weavilewinz (of course) and I'm a newbie to the PC community but not to pokemon as itself. I've been roaming many communities and checking about to see what interests there are, and now I've stopped here! Well, my intro hm...

My name is William (Will) I am currently a senior in school and am planning to go into Computer programming or computer engineering, but not sure yet. I've also been playing pokemon for a little over 10 years or so and am actually looking forward to the new releases of Pokemon X & Y. Anyways, I guess that's all unless you have questions (ask below)? Anyways...not sure how to end this....lol.

Sheep
September 4th, 2013, 05:48 PM
Hiya Will! Glad you didn't forget about the amazingness of PC. Otherwise we would've been quite sad. Welcome, welcome, welcome! Lovin' the avatar.

Ooh, computer programming/engineering both sound great. Unfortunately they seem like they have a fair bit of math involved and I'm just.. not the best at that. :( But I'm sure you'll do awesomely! Math happens to be my worst subject so I tried to avoid it like the plague, lmao. xD; Computers are the future though, so it's certainly awesome to get into!

We're all looking forward to X and Y here, what's catching my eye most right now in regards to the games are the 3D graphics. Some of the features will take a bit to get used to (like mega evolutions agh) but I'm sure it'll be pretty darn amazing. Hop on over to the Pokemon X & Y board (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=256) to discuss with us! You can speculate, chat about your favorite features, and all of that great stuff. Today's Pokemon Direct revealed a lot of cool info so if you watch that or are planning to, you can discuss it there~

Have fun on this amazing community! Let me or another staff know if you need anything, yes?! We're happy to help. :)

Hikamaru
September 4th, 2013, 08:48 PM
Hiya Will, welcome to PC!

Cirno already recommended the X & Y section if you're interested in talking about the new games, but given you also love computers and tech stuff you might also enjoy the Technology & Internet (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57) section, run by one of my good friends ZachLMedia, who'd love to see you around there since it's one of the more inactive sections on the forum. I'm sure you'll love everything PC's got since we are diverse.

Anyways, I'm sure you can stick around as an active member and given that X & Y are coming out next month, there's sure to be loads of speculation going on in the mad rush to the game release. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask Cirno, or any other staff member you come across. They aren't too difficult to spot thanks to the bold colored names. Have fun here and I do hope to see you around the forums!

- Hikari10