PDA

View Full Version : NES - Now you're playing with power!

Peitharchia
September 5th, 2013, 08:38 PM
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/Nintendo-NES_360.jpg

Let's take a quick look through the history of NES. n__n

NES (the Nintendo Entertainment System) was one of Nintendo's first video game consoles. It had 8-bit graphics, and it was available throughout all parts of the world by 1988. NES revolutionized the video game industry and set a new standards for gaming. Billions of people have bought NES since its release, and in 2009, IGN named it to be the best video game console of all-time. In 2010, Nintendo has celebrated the 25th birthday of NES in the United States.

This is the thread to discuss anything related to the Nintendo Entertainment System, such as what your favorite games were, what NES model that you have had, what you thought about it, etc. Have a blast, guys!

Airhead
September 6th, 2013, 01:34 AM
I always thought NES was detested throughout America and stuff. But then again, who could hate anything Nintendo? ^^

TRIFORCE89
September 6th, 2013, 08:57 PM
I always thought NES was detested throughout America and stuff. But then again, who could hate anything Nintendo? ^^
What? How did you have that impression?

Dragon
September 7th, 2013, 07:41 AM
Ohhhh speaking of power, remember the NES Power Glove? Cause DANG, you were playing with some SERIOUS power then!!

Mmm, on another note, I do love the NES and it's games! I've played:

~ Super Mario Bros.
~ Duck Hunt
~ Ice Hockey
~ Legend of Zelda
~ Super Mario Bros 3.
~ Urban Champion
~ Metroid
~ Dr. Mario
~ Excitebike
~ Mario Bros.
~ Ice Climbers

Team Fail
September 7th, 2013, 08:26 AM
I have mine in my cabinet! I have Duck Hunt/Super Mario Bros, Super Mario Bros. 2, Tetris, Othello, and a Game Genie. And a few controllers as well.