PDA

View Full Version : The Yugi/Joey and Seto (Yu-Gi-Oh) Fan Club

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Stevo-kun
February 18th, 2005, 09:09 AM
Ok this club is for people that like Yugi and Joey, here are the rules

1) No bashing members of any kind.

2) Definetely no bashing either Yugi or Joey or Yu-Gi-Oh for that matter. both will equal you an immediate ban from this club.

3) Try to keep the posts on-topic.

4) And last but not least have fun! ^_^

Ok first to ask will be co-owner

Here is a pic of all of them

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Pokemon_Veteran/Yu-Gi-Oh/Yuugi/Yuugi7.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Pokemon_Veteran/Yu-Gi-Oh/Yuugi/Yuugi1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Pokemon_Veteran/Yu-Gi-Oh/Katsuya/Katsuya48.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Pokemon_Veteran/Yu-Gi-Oh/Seto/Seto9.jpg

-Owner- Pokemon_Veteran
-Co-Owner- ~Dragonair~
-Members- Pheonix Zero, Kayota, GymLeaderLance99, Pikastar, totodile, Riku Kamiya, Pikatravis, Fallen Angel, Stunt296

Pokemon_Veteran

Kyogre-chan
February 18th, 2005, 09:16 AM
What happened to the last one? o.o; Anyway, count me in.

Stevo-kun
February 18th, 2005, 09:18 AM
Ok yout in ^_^ and the last one didnt get a post in it for a month and then it suddenly vanished XD, that one was also made by me.

Pokemon_Veteran

~Dragonair~
February 18th, 2005, 09:19 AM
I want to join. I'm a fan of Yugi and Yami. Can I become the Co-Owner?

Stevo-kun
February 18th, 2005, 09:21 AM
Yeah sure you can Dragon ^_^. I have updated the list.

Pokemon_Veteran

~Dragonair~
February 18th, 2005, 09:36 AM
Cool. This club will probaly become active, I'll post some pictures later. ^_^

Stevo-kun
February 18th, 2005, 09:53 AM
Ok post them whenever ya want ^_^

OK what is your fave thing about both of them?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Pokemon_Veteran/Yu-Gi-Oh/jou_ep46_eeeeeeeeehs.jpg
^ Joey because he is a goof XD.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Pokemon_Veteran/Yu-Gi-Oh/Yuugi_ep77_17_YY_Y_tences.jpg
^ Yami Yugi/Yugi, becaue they are so cool XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

~Dragonair~
February 18th, 2005, 09:57 AM
Joey and Yugi are my faves since they are skilled and talented duelists and care about others.

Stevo-kun
February 18th, 2005, 10:01 AM
Yeah, they are best buds and they care about their family and friends so much and they are awesome duelists like you said ^_^.

Pokemon_Veteran

Kyogre-chan
February 18th, 2005, 10:02 AM
OT: Stevo, double posting is fine if there's a few days between the posts. You could've revived it if somebody hadn't locked it for some reason. o.o;

Stevo-kun
February 18th, 2005, 10:05 AM
Yes but it wasn't a few days, it was a Month XD which is alot more than a few days XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Kayota
February 18th, 2005, 06:36 PM
I'll join! I like Joey because he's cute and funny! The perfect boyfriend! ^^ And Yugi because he's just cute (in Non-Yami or whatever you wanna call it...) and nice.

GymLeaderLance99
February 18th, 2005, 07:43 PM
Can I join, too? I'm a big fan of both the pharaoh & Yugi because of their dueling abilities and because they care about each other and their friends. Of course, anyone who saw the "Fate Of The Pharaoh" episode in Waking The Dragons knows that wasn't the case, as soon as Yami betrayed Yugi and used the Seal Of Orichalcos. Whew, that was tiring. Anyway, as you can see, I'm a big fan. I'll post some pics later.

Stevo-kun
February 19th, 2005, 02:02 AM
Yes ofcourse you can join, I will add you both now.

Pokemon_Veteran

~Dragonair~
February 19th, 2005, 02:05 AM
Cool, two new members, hopefully this Club will have a lot of members. What's your favorite card which Joey or Yugi has? Mine is Yugi's Buster Blader and Joey's Jinzo if he still has it. ^_^

Stevo-kun
February 19th, 2005, 02:35 AM
My fave is Magician of Black Chaos for Yugi and Red Eyes Black Metal Dragon for Joey XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

~Dragonair~
February 19th, 2005, 03:04 AM
I dunno if Joey has Red Eyes Black Dragon anymore, doesn't Yugi have it? XP

Stevo-kun
February 19th, 2005, 03:05 AM
Yeah well in that case I would say his Legendary Dragon, can't remember the name XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

~Dragonair~
February 19th, 2005, 03:09 AM
I have seen some legendary dragons though. Do you mind if I link a page to the official Yugioh site?

Stevo-kun
February 19th, 2005, 03:25 AM
If you do it like this (http://www.yugioh.com/), then I think it is ok.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Pokemon_Veteran/Yu-Gi-Oh/Yuugi_ep76_Yaminozappedpans.jpg

Pokemon_Veteran

~Dragonair~
February 19th, 2005, 03:28 AM
There hasn't really been much updating on that site, I have been on it too. What's your favorite Egyptian God Card? Mine's Slifer The Sky Dragon.

Stevo-kun
February 19th, 2005, 03:33 AM
Yeah that is mine too XD, it looks so awesome.

Pokemon_Veteran

~Dragonair~
February 19th, 2005, 03:37 AM
I really like it's effect but I'm not sure on it but I think I know it, does anybody know it? XP

Stevo-kun
February 19th, 2005, 03:43 AM
One thing I do know about it is that it gets 1000 attck and defense points for every card in the players hand.

Pokemon_Veteran

~Dragonair~
February 19th, 2005, 03:46 AM
Ok, I like Yugi's Dark Magician Girl's effect though. It get's 300 defense/attack points for every Dark Magician in the Graveyard including the opponent's Dark Magican as well.

Stevo-kun
February 19th, 2005, 03:54 AM
Yeah XD, and that Dark Magician Girl is kinda cute XD ^^;

Pokemon_Veteran

~Dragonair~
February 19th, 2005, 03:57 AM
Yeah, she is. Joey has some strong or helpful cards too. I don't really know their names, Yugi's Swords of Revealing Light is a helpful card though.

Stevo-kun
February 19th, 2005, 04:09 AM
I know one of Joeys cards that helps him out in tight spots. Time Wizard XD. The card that Yugi gave him before the first tournament.

Pokemon_Veteran

Kayota
February 19th, 2005, 05:30 AM
Yeah, I have a Joey Deck, it helps me out alot too! ^^

~Dragonair~
February 19th, 2005, 05:32 AM
I have a Yugi Deck, my deck is mostly built up on Yugi cards. ^_^

Stevo-kun
February 19th, 2005, 06:05 AM
I have the Kaiba deck XD ^^;.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Pokemon_Veteran/Yu-Gi-Oh/jou_ep46_buwehehehe2s.jpg
^ He has an evil look XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

~Dragonair~
February 19th, 2005, 06:15 AM
Joey is evil there, I wonder what card he drew. lol XD

Stevo-kun
February 19th, 2005, 06:18 AM
He probably drew a really good one XP. Well I have got alot of uploading to do, I haven't uploaded all my Yugi and Joey pics yet XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

~Dragonair~
February 19th, 2005, 06:21 AM
Hopefully when I reply another post here I can post a pic on Yugi or Joey. ^_^

Stevo-kun
February 19th, 2005, 07:13 AM
Yeah thats cool, well I got these from a site that went down a while back XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

~Dragonair~
February 19th, 2005, 07:19 AM
Here's the Yugi picture I was going to post. I didn't find a good one but this one will do. ^^
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/Natha_lie/sebastians%20bilder/Yugi.jpg

Stevo-kun
February 19th, 2005, 07:30 AM
Yeah, well I need to upload mine but I am too lazy lol and that is a good pic XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

~Dragonair~
February 19th, 2005, 07:33 AM
Yugi's in Duelist Kingdom though. I liked the part when Yugi summoned Magician of Black Chaos and when Yugi and Joey faced each other. The Black Skull Dragon was in that episode but not The Magician of Black Chaos.

Stevo-kun
February 19th, 2005, 07:37 AM
Oh yeah I remember that one, it is where Joey used time wizard to try and get rid of Dark Magician but it turned into Dark Sage XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

~Dragonair~
February 19th, 2005, 07:54 AM
Yeah, it was that one but it was awesome. I like the Black Skull Dragon but it isn't that strong. Did anybody see the episode when Yugi summons Black Luster Soldier? Sorry for being late.

Stevo-kun
February 19th, 2005, 08:05 AM
I saw that one, that guy totally rawks XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

~Dragonair~
February 19th, 2005, 08:08 AM
Yeah, you can get Black Luster Soldier in the Starter Deck Yugi Evolution. I don't think it's rare anymore.

Stevo-kun
February 19th, 2005, 08:23 AM
Oh ok

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Pokemon_Veteran/Yu-Gi-Oh/jou_ep46_cockys.jpg
^ Cool pic of Joey, it looks like he is posing XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

~Dragonair~
February 19th, 2005, 08:24 AM
He looks awesome there. I wonder how old Joey or Yugi is. Joey might be somewhere in 16-20.

Stevo-kun
February 19th, 2005, 09:01 AM
I dunno, but I know that Joey is older than Yugi. Atleast I think he is. Joey looks around 18 and Yugi looks like 14/15

Pokemon_Veteran

Lucy Lu
February 19th, 2005, 10:41 AM
Yay!! I will join. I like Joey and Yugi. But I like Joey a lot better. XD

Stevo-kun
February 19th, 2005, 10:54 AM
Okies Pika, I will add ya right away ^_^

Pokemon_Veteran

~Dragonair~
February 19th, 2005, 10:59 AM
Yay! You replied in this thread Stevo. Have you seen a episode when Joey was up against Weevil's Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth?

Stevo-kun
February 19th, 2005, 11:06 AM
Yeah I have seen that epi XD, you are talking to a person that has seen ever aired epi in England XD, I might not remember alot about them but I have seen them XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Lucy Lu
February 19th, 2005, 11:12 AM
Thanks Stevo for letting me join! Hey guys! =D Oh I have seen that epsiode before ~Dragonair~. Joey creamed Weevil. XD Did anyone seen today's two new epsiodes of Yugi-Oh? Joey was battling Valen. But I won't get to see the rest until next Saturday. Darn, it was getting good too.

Stevo-kun
February 19th, 2005, 11:15 AM
I am not sure XD, being as they have stopped untill easter here, give more detail XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

GymLeaderLance99
February 19th, 2005, 11:29 AM
I saw that one. I forgot the card he played to destroy it. Anyway, anyone seen today's episodes? The ones where Joey's dueling Valon? It's going to be continued next week, but Valon's got the Seal of Orichalcos on the field and Joey's about to play the Claw Of Hermos. And earlier in the duel, Valon thought something like "...and I know Mai's got love for you." Does anyone sense a bit of jealousy? :)

Stevo-kun
February 19th, 2005, 11:31 AM
Well I haven't because I am ni England and thanks for reminding me of that Dragons name XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

GymLeaderLance99
February 19th, 2005, 11:40 AM
So they're not giving any YGO eps there? Or are they on a different season? And you're welcome :).

Stevo-kun
February 19th, 2005, 11:48 AM
no they have started the new epis of Waking the dragons but they stopped showing them a couple of weeks back and they aint showing another new one till 21st March.

Pokemon_Veteran

~Dragonair~
February 20th, 2005, 04:00 AM
I would like to see Waking The Dragons but it doesn't come here which sucks. >.>

Stevo-kun
February 20th, 2005, 04:04 AM
Are you in Enter the Shadow Realm cus if you are how far through are ya?

Pokemon_Veteran

~Dragonair~
February 20th, 2005, 04:05 AM
Well, it's in Duelist Kingdom I suppose. Maybe in Pegasus's castle, I'm not sure.

Stevo-kun
February 20th, 2005, 04:13 AM
So are those new epis to you or have they shown any of ETSR?

Pokemon_Veteran

~Dragonair~
February 20th, 2005, 04:16 AM
I have seen them before, I have seen some of ETSR.

Stevo-kun
February 20th, 2005, 04:22 AM
Well it is awesome XD, it is my fave series ^_^.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Pokemon_Veteran/Yu-Gi-Oh/Yuugi_ep74_yamino_girlyhenshins.jpg

Pokemon_Veteran

Lucy Lu
February 21st, 2005, 03:47 AM
I seen most of ETSR. That season was so great. Have anyone seen this epsiode that Joey had to duel against Merick? Oh do you think Joey has gotten better dueling? I know he has to me. ^^

Stevo-kun
February 21st, 2005, 10:13 AM
Yeah I have seen that epi, it is cool, but it is so unfair and predictable what happens ^^;. Plus yeah he is a better duelist now ^^

Pokemon_Veteran

Lucy Lu
February 21st, 2005, 10:24 AM
That is awesome. Yeah I know. Merick wasn't playing fair at all. Using the Wind Dragon of Rah. Then made Joey use it, man that was tough for him. But he pulled though. Yep I agree with you Stevo. He is a better duelist now. Man I can't wait until this Saturday to see if Joey will win against Valon. ^^

Stevo-kun
February 21st, 2005, 10:36 AM
Well you are lucky, I dont get to see any new ones for like 3 more weeks >.<

Pokemon_Veteran

GymLeaderLance99
February 21st, 2005, 11:30 AM
I'm sure Joey's gonna beat Valon. That last episode ended with Joey drawing the Claw Of Hermos, his legendary dragon. That, and since Kaiba beat Alister, I'm sure that Joey's not gonna have a problem with Valon.

Stevo-kun
February 23rd, 2005, 09:39 AM
This is how that ETSR epi ended if I remember, Joey was about to win when he summons Gearfree the Iron Knight because it was powerful enough to put Marick away and he is about to call his attack and he collapses and loses ;-;

Pokemon_Veteran

~Dragonair~
February 23rd, 2005, 09:40 AM
Cool, I haven't been here in awhile but nice pic PV. ^^

Stevo-kun
February 23rd, 2005, 09:55 AM
Thanks well I think I will do a Bio type thing for Yugi too
Picture:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Pokemon_Veteran/Yu-Gi-Oh/Yuugi/Yuugi7.jpg

English Name: Yugi Moto
Japanese Name: Yuugi Motou
Hair Colour: Violet, Black and Blonde
Eye Colour: Violet
Close friends: Katsuya Jounouchi, Anzu Mazaki, Hiroto Honda
Family: Sugoroku Motou
Favourite Card: Dark Magician
Millenium Item: Millenium Puzzle
Rankings: Duelist Kingdom and Battle City - 1st
Title: King of Games
Basic Background: Yuugi is a young 16 year old that was kinda shy but once he has his dueling deck his talent shines, Yuugi was given an ancient egyptian item called the Millenium Puzzle by his father(not sure on that), after he had been on a trip to egypt. At the beginning of YGO, Yuugi is being bullied by Hiroto and Katsuya but that soon changes when Yuugi takes a beating for them. Then when Yuugi gets the Millenium puzzle fixed he is able to call on a 5,000 year old spirit called Yami, the Pharoh of Ancient Egypt and soon gets thrown into a quest to stop the evil Pegasus J. Crawford after he kidnaps his Sogoroku using his Millenium Eye. Then after winning the tournament hosted by Pegasus he becomes known as the King of Games. Then in ETSR he is given an ancient Egyptian God Card called Slipher The Sky Dragon and sets out to stop the evil Marik Ishtar from putting the world into total darkness.His favourite card is the Dark Magician.

Pokemon_Veteran

~Dragonair~
February 23rd, 2005, 10:06 AM
Wow, that's neat Stevo, are you going to post one of Joey? XD

Stevo-kun
February 23rd, 2005, 10:14 AM
Yeah sure, as you requested

Picture:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Pokemon_Veteran/Yu-Gi-Oh/Katsuya/Katsuya27.jpg

English Name: Joseph (Joey) Wheeler
Japanese Name: Katsuya Jounouchi
Hair Colour: Blonde
Eye Colour: Brown
Close friends: Yuugi Motou, Anzu Mazaki, Hiroto Honda
Family: Shizuka Jounouchi
Favourite Card: Flame Swordsman
Rankings: Duelist Kingdom- 2nd place, Battle City - 4th
Basic Background: At first Katsuya bullied Yuugi along with his best friend Hiroto, but that changed when Yuugi helped them out. But Katsuya himself wasn't a very good duelist so Yuugi helps him by teaching him how to play Duel Monsters. He also goes with Yuugi to Duelist Island where he places second and wins some money which helps him pay for his sister Shizuka's eye operation. Then in ETSR he gets up to the semi-finals and loses to Marik Ishtar because he faints before ordering his final attack, then after he wakes up he supports Yuugi and with the aid of his Red-Eyes Black Dragon, Yuugi is able to defeat Seto Kaiba and go through to the final. Then Katsuya faces off with Seto for the 3rd place position and loses. In duelist kingdom he wins some very good cards including Jinzo and Red-Eyes Black Dragon which he lends to Yuugi. His favourite card is Flame Swordsman.

There ya go ^_^

Pokemon_Veteran

~Dragonair~
February 23rd, 2005, 10:16 AM
Nice pic of Joey Stevo, there are some interesting facts there. ^^

Stevo-kun
February 23rd, 2005, 11:04 AM
Thanks and I have updated them both now check it out XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Lucy Lu
February 23rd, 2005, 03:19 PM
Those are awesome facts and pictures, Stevo! ^___^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v376/pokerox04/animefav/14_yugioh.jpg
I don't know where is this from, but Joey and Yugi look cool. ^^

Stevo-kun
February 23rd, 2005, 04:25 PM
Thanks Pika ^_^. I just felt like doing it so I did XD. I am gonna uplouad more pics now XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
February 24th, 2005, 12:21 PM
*Joins* I am more of a fan now than I was before XD *glomps Joey*

Stevo-kun
February 25th, 2005, 01:14 AM
Ok XD, welcome to the club ^_^. I will add ya right away.

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
February 25th, 2005, 01:38 AM
Yeah hurry and add me before I die XD J/K
So is there a topic currently?

Stevo-kun
February 25th, 2005, 02:25 AM
Ok, what did you think if the profile type thing I did and what is your fave thing about Joey?

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
February 25th, 2005, 02:37 AM
I like it and my fave thing about Joey are the comments that he makes all the time XD

:Say it, don't spray it!:

Plus he's HOT!

Stevo-kun
February 25th, 2005, 02:41 AM
Lol, well I knew that and I am glad you liked it, I mihgt change this into Yugi/Joey and Seto club, what ya think?

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
February 25th, 2005, 02:46 AM
GO ahead if you want to. Kiaba's ok XD

Stevo-kun
February 25th, 2005, 02:48 AM
Ok but first I need Ty to come on lol.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Pokemon_Veteran/Yu-Gi-Oh/Katsuya/Katsuya76.jpg
^ A good face shot of Katsuya for ya ^_^

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
February 25th, 2005, 02:49 AM
He looks evil ^_______^
Ty is on, he is on MSN too.

Stevo-kun
February 25th, 2005, 02:54 AM
ok XD

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Pokemon_Veteran/Yu-Gi-Oh/Katsuya/Katsuya58.jpg
^ The expression on his face is so funny XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
February 25th, 2005, 02:56 AM
He is good at making goofy faces. XD

Kyogre-chan
February 25th, 2005, 02:57 AM
*nods* Yeah yeah, I gotcha'. :P

Stevo-kun
February 25th, 2005, 02:58 AM
Thanks alot Ty ^_^.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Pokemon_Veteran/Yu-Gi-Oh/Katsuya/Katsuya53.jpg
^ This one is even funnier then the last one lol

Pokemon_Veteran

Kyogre-chan
February 25th, 2005, 03:00 AM
That pic is so comically scary... *hides* XD

Snivi
February 25th, 2005, 03:04 AM
Its is kinda scary. He is so NOT HOT there!

Stevo-kun
February 25th, 2005, 03:05 AM
Yeah well it is from when Yugi faced Duke Devlin as you probably know XD. I might post my info on Seto soon XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
February 25th, 2005, 03:06 AM
Yeah the Dungeon Dice episodes. XD
Joey the dog boy! XD

Stevo-kun
February 25th, 2005, 03:10 AM
yep XD

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Pokemon_Veteran/Yu-Gi-Oh/Katsuya/Katsuya63.jpg
^ Now that is probably the funniest one ever XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
February 25th, 2005, 03:12 AM
OMG! His eyes are going to pop out! XD

Stevo-kun
February 25th, 2005, 04:06 AM
Lol, it certainly looks like it XD.

Ok lets try this profile.

Picture:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Pokemon_Veteran/Yu-Gi-Oh/Seto/Seto9.jpg

English Name: Seto Kaiba
Japanese Name: Same
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Blue
Close friends: Doesn't believe in friendship.
Family: Mokuba Kaiba, Noa Kaiba, Gozaburo Kaiba
Favourite Card: Blue-Eyes White Dragon
Rankings: Duelist Kingdom - Not ranked. Battle City - 3rd
Basic Background: At the beginning Kaiba wasn't much different to he is now, he is the owner of his company Kaiba Corp and he believes that friendship is for weak people, he used to be the best duelist around untill he stole Sugoroko Moto's Blue-Eyes White Dragon and dueled him, then he teared it up right infront of Yuugi and the duel with Yuugi ends up in him being defeated and losing his title. He did not compete in the Duelist Island competition, then he held his own tournament called Duelist Kingdom and ends up losing to Yuugi again after it turns into more then he expected. His favourite card is Blue-Eyes White Dragon.

There ya go

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
February 25th, 2005, 04:09 AM
Nice profileness. Have you done Joey? I didnt see a post of it. (Maybe I overlooked it)

Stevo-kun
February 25th, 2005, 04:14 AM
Picture:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Pokemon_Veteran/Yu-Gi-Oh/Katsuya/Katsuya27.jpg

English Name: Joseph (Joey) Wheeler
Japanese Name: Katsuya Jounouchi
Hair Colour: Blonde
Eye Colour: Brown
Close friends: Yuugi Motou, Anzu Mazaki, Hiroto Honda
Family: Shizuka Jounouchi
Favourite Card: Flame Swordsman
Rankings: Duelist Island - 2nd place, Duelist Kingdom - 4th
Basic Background: At first Katsuya bullied Yuugi along with his best friend Hiroto, but that changed when Yuugi helped them out. But Katsuya himself wasn't a very good duelist so Yuugi helps him by teaching him how to play Duel Monsters. He also goes with Yuugi to Duelist Island where he places second and wins some money which helps him pay for his sister Shizuka's eye operation. Then in ETSR he gets up to the semi-finals and loses to Marik Ishtar because he faints before ordering his final attack, then after he wakes up he supports Yuugi and with the aid of his Red-Eyes Black Dragon, Yuugi is able to defeat Seto Kaiba and go through to the final. Then Katsuya faces off with Seto for the 3rd place position and loses. In duelist kingdom he wins some very good cards including Jinzo and Red-Eyes Black Dragon which he lends to Yuugi. His favourite card is Flame Swordsman.

yep there it is XD. Tell me what ya think.

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
February 25th, 2005, 04:24 AM
Its great! I love that pic XD

Stevo-kun
February 25th, 2005, 04:29 AM
Yeah that pic is cool and thanks ^_^.

Pokemon_Veteran

Lucy Lu
February 25th, 2005, 05:22 AM
Yay! I am glad you joined, Toto. ^______^ Joey is hot!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v376/pokerox04/animefav/cast.jpg
Look at Joey's reaction XD

Snivi
February 25th, 2005, 05:24 AM
Cool! Something else we have in common!!

Lucy Lu
February 25th, 2005, 05:33 AM
YAY! ^______^ I like Yugi too, but Joey is soo much better. XD Have you been watching the lastest epsiodes?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v376/pokerox04/animefav/yugioh.jpg
Sorry if Joey seems out of place there. I need to find more good pics.

Snivi
February 25th, 2005, 05:34 AM
Yes I have! I like Yugi, Yami and Joey but Joey is my fave ^^

Lucy Lu
February 25th, 2005, 05:46 AM
That is awesome. ^^ Do you think Joey will win against Valon?

Hantsuki
February 25th, 2005, 07:27 AM
Can I join? I like Yugi,he's cute^^ and yeah,Joey wins against Valon and then he duels Mai,but then loses..I think he loses on purpose..

pikatravis
February 25th, 2005, 07:52 AM
Can I be in the club. Joey is my favorite character And Yugi is one of them too.

Stevo-kun
February 25th, 2005, 07:52 AM
Sure ya both can join, welcome to the club ^_^.

Pokemon_Veteran

pikatravis
February 25th, 2005, 07:56 AM
Thank you Pokemon_Veteran
http://yugioh.animemanga.de/media/pictures/?displaypic=Episoden%2FYu-Gi-Oh%21%20-%20Duel%20Monsters%2F185%2F021.jpg

Stevo-kun
February 25th, 2005, 07:59 AM
Hehe I like that pic, man that girl loves him too much.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Pokemon_Veteran/Yu-Gi-Oh/Seto/Seto16.jpg

Pokemon_Veteran

Hantsuki
February 25th, 2005, 08:00 AM
thanks,and cute pic pikatravis^^

Stevo-kun
February 25th, 2005, 08:06 AM
XD, I like the one where he is holding the boxers up, it is funny XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

pikatravis
February 25th, 2005, 08:09 AM
Hehe I like that pic, man that girl loves him too much.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Pokemon_Veteran/Yu-Gi-Oh/Seto/Seto16.jpg

Pokemon_Veteran
Yea she does. Heres another pic.
http://yugioh.animemanga.de/media/pictures/?displaypic=Episoden%2FYu-Gi-Oh%21%20-%20Duel%20Monsters%2F198%2F141.jpg

Stevo-kun
February 25th, 2005, 08:22 AM
I think she looks better in WTD don't you?

Pokemon_Veteran

pikatravis
February 25th, 2005, 08:24 AM
I think she looks better in WTD don't you?

Pokemon_Veteran
I like the way she looks in those pics better.
http://yugioh.animemanga.de/media/pictures/?displaypic=Episoden%2FYu-Gi-Oh%21%20-%20Duel%20Monsters%2F198%2F115.jpg

Stevo-kun
February 25th, 2005, 08:32 AM
Ok, who you like better Yuugi or Yami no Yuugi.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Pokemon_Veteran/Yu-Gi-Oh/Seto/Seto14.jpg

Pokemon_Veteran

pikatravis
February 25th, 2005, 08:36 AM
Ok, who you like better Yuugi or Yami no Yuugi.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Pokemon_Veteran/Yu-Gi-Oh/Seto/Seto14.jpg

Pokemon_Veteran
I like Yami better. He is really cool and he is doing really good in WTD.
http://janime.net/images/duelists/yamiyugi_02/01/19.jpg

Stevo-kun
February 25th, 2005, 08:46 AM
Oh I remember that epi, when he uses the oricalcos XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

pikatravis
February 25th, 2005, 08:57 AM
Oh I remember that epi, when he uses the oricalcos XD.

Pokemon_Veteran
Yea it was weird seeing him use it.
http://janime.net/images/duelists/yamiyugi_02/01/87.jpg

Stevo-kun
February 25th, 2005, 09:10 AM
Yeah that is true, would you give me a link to a site where i can get pics from WTD, if you dont mind ^^;

Pokemon_Veteran

pikatravis
February 25th, 2005, 09:16 AM
Here are 2 sites
This Site has pics of the characters
http://janime.net/
This site has pics of all the episodes.
http://yugioh.animemanga.de/media/pictures/?dir=Episoden%2FYu-Gi-Oh%21%20-%20Duel%20Monsters%2F
http://janime.net/images/duelists/yamiyugi_02/01/68.jpg

Snivi
February 25th, 2005, 10:01 AM
Yugi is cute but Yami and Joey are hot. ^^ XD

Stevo-kun
February 25th, 2005, 11:47 AM
First Joey, now Yami Yugi XD. who next XP.

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
February 25th, 2005, 11:50 AM
XD thats all folks!

Joey is the best ^^

GymLeaderLance99
February 25th, 2005, 12:00 PM
Here's another pic.
http://janime.net/images/duelists/yamiyugi_02/01/75.jpg
This is from the episode where Yami's dueling Weevil, and he gets tricked, thinking that the bug card Weevil breaks is Yugi's soul.

http://yugioh.animemanga.de/media/pictures/?display=Episoden%2FYu-Gi-Oh%21%20-%20Duel%20Monsters%2F141%2F011.jpg&rating=1

This is from Yami's duel against Yami Marik in the Battle City Finals.

Stevo-kun
February 25th, 2005, 12:27 PM
I saw that epi where Yami was dueling Weevil ontop of the train XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
February 25th, 2005, 12:27 PM
http://yugioh.animemanga.de/media/pictures/?display=Episoden%2FYu-Gi-Oh%21%20-%20Duel%20Monsters%2F001%2F098.jpg

Yugi on the phone

pikatravis
February 25th, 2005, 12:32 PM
Here is a pic of a Yugi Poster
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/GXRocks/gx19_26.jpg

Stevo-kun
February 25th, 2005, 12:35 PM
Here is a good face shot of Katsuya XD.

Katsuya face shot (http://yugioh.animemanga.de/media/pictures/?display=Episoden%2FYu-Gi-Oh%21%20-%20Duel%20Monsters%2F150%2F012.jpg)

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
February 25th, 2005, 12:35 PM
Here is a good face shot of Katsuya XD.

Katsuya face shot (http://yugioh.animemanga.de/media/pictures/?display=Episoden%2FYu-Gi-Oh%21%20-%20Duel%20Monsters%2F150%2F012.jpg)

Pokemon_Veteran
I really like that one XD

Stevo-kun
February 25th, 2005, 12:41 PM
I thought you might XD.

Another Katsuya face shot XD. (http://yugioh.animemanga.de/media/pictures/?display=Episoden%2FYu-Gi-Oh%21%20-%20Duel%20Monsters%2F151%2F031.jpg)

Pokemon_Veteran

pikatravis
Here is a cool pic that has Yami,Joey and Seto in it.
http://yugioh.animemanga.de/media/pictures/?displaypic=Episoden%2FYu-Gi-Oh%21%20-%20Duel%20Monsters%2F125%2F001.jpg

Snivi
I thought you might XD.

Another Katsuya face shot XD. (http://yugioh.animemanga.de/media/pictures/?display=Episoden%2FYu-Gi-Oh%21%20-%20Duel%20Monsters%2F151%2F031.jpg)

Pokemon_Veteran
XD!! He looks paranoid there. Is he on drugs?

pikatravis
February 25th, 2005, 12:43 PM
I ahve a question. What are your favorite shipping that have Yugi OR Yami or Joey or Seto in them?
http://yugioh.animemanga.de/media/pictures/?displaypic=Episoden%2FYu-Gi-Oh%21%20-%20Duel%20Monsters%2F125%2F017.jpg

Snivi
February 25th, 2005, 12:44 PM
Mine is Mia and Joey! I love that ship.

pikatravis
February 25th, 2005, 12:48 PM
Mine are
MaixJoey
YugixRebbeca
YamixTea
http://janime.net/images/duelists/jyoonouchi_02/01/03.jpg

Snivi
February 25th, 2005, 12:49 PM
I like the episode where Joey was talking about his dream and Mia asked if she was in it and he lied and told her no XD!

pikatravis
February 25th, 2005, 12:52 PM
I like the episode where Joey was talking about his dream and Mia asked if she was in it and he lied and told her no XD!
Yea I like that one too and I like the episode where he tried to save Mai from Ra.
http://janime.net/images/FanArt/jyo_mai/01/19.jpg

Snivi
February 25th, 2005, 12:53 PM
I bet PV likes Mia the way he drools over Anime girls XD

Stevo-kun
February 25th, 2005, 12:53 PM
Mine are

Yami x Anzu
Yuugi x Rebecca
Mai x Katsuya

http://yugioh.animemanga.de/media/pictures/?displaypic=Episoden%2FYu-Gi-Oh%21%20-%20Duel%20Monsters%2F151%2F165.jpg&non_lr=

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
February 25th, 2005, 12:54 PM
I think I should download a Yugioh episode
Then I can take my own Joey pics. XD

pikatravis
February 25th, 2005, 12:58 PM
Mine are

Yami x Anzu
Yuugi x Rebecca
Mai x Katsuya

http://yugioh.animemanga.de/media/pictures/?displaypic=Episoden%2FYu-Gi-Oh%21%20-%20Duel%20Monsters%2F151%2F165.jpg&non_lr=

Pokemon_Veteran
Your favorites are the same as mine.
http://janime.net/images/FanArt/jyo_mai/01/05.jpg

Stevo-kun
February 25th, 2005, 01:00 PM
Yeah they are XD, plus if you know anywhere Toto, please share with us XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

pikatravis
February 25th, 2005, 01:02 PM
Here is another pic
http://janime.net/images/FanArt/jyo_mai/01/08.jpg

Snivi
February 25th, 2005, 01:06 PM
Yeah they are XD, plus if you know anywhere Toto, please share with us XD.

Pokemon_Veteran
Its in MIRC XD
I dont know of anywhere else.
Sammi-san has some on her computer.

pikatravis
February 25th, 2005, 01:10 PM
Here another pic
http://janime.net/images/FanArt/anzu_yugi/01/04.jpg

Stevo-kun
February 25th, 2005, 01:23 PM
Nice pics travis and ok Toto, no worries XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
February 25th, 2005, 01:26 PM
XD PV If I get one I can send it to you on AIM but remember I have a slower connection now though it is a cable connection

Stevo-kun
February 25th, 2005, 01:43 PM
Ah yes ofcourse XD, I forgot about that.

http://yugioh.animemanga.de/media/pictures/?display=Episoden%2FYu-Gi-Oh%21%20-%20Duel%20Monsters%2F154%2F175.jpg

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
February 25th, 2005, 01:46 PM
Did you see that commercial where Joey was like talking about a sandwich and it had all the weird stuff on it. XD

Stevo-kun
February 25th, 2005, 01:53 PM
Sorry but I have no clue what you are talking about lol.

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
February 25th, 2005, 01:57 PM
XD OK guess that commercial didnt air in the UK XD

Stevo-kun
February 25th, 2005, 02:06 PM
Yeah I guess not XD.

http://yugioh.animemanga.de/media/pictures/?display=Episoden%2FYu-Gi-Oh%21%20-%20Duel%20Monsters%2F155%2F002.jpg
^ Ooh its glowing.

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
February 25th, 2005, 02:28 PM
XD! =O Must be his dragon card.

Stevo-kun
February 25th, 2005, 02:39 PM
Yeah and look what I found XD

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Pokemon_Veteran/Yu-Gi-Oh/Katsuya/Katsuya84.jpg
^ OMG that is soooooooo funny ^_^.

Pokemon_Veteran

Hantsuki
February 25th, 2005, 02:41 PM
yeah,it is :P
http://img235.exs.cx/img235/631/wallpaper21lh.jpg

Stevo-kun
February 25th, 2005, 02:52 PM
Thats pretty cool, did you make it?

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
February 25th, 2005, 02:54 PM
Yeah and look what I found XD

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Pokemon_Veteran/Yu-Gi-Oh/Katsuya/Katsuya84.jpg
^ OMG that is soooooooo funny ^_^.

Pokemon_Veteran
XD He sure seems to like to eat. XD

Stevo-kun
February 25th, 2005, 03:09 PM
Yeah, I bet he does XD.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Pokemon_Veteran/Yu-Gi-Oh/Katsuya/Katsuya83.jpg

Pokemon_Veteran

Hantsuki
February 25th, 2005, 03:14 PM
Thats pretty cool, did you make it?

Pokemon_Veteran
nope,I found it,it's pretty cool though I have a banner for Joey,I'll post it when I find it

Stevo-kun
February 26th, 2005, 03:29 AM
Ok, be sure to post it XD.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Pokemon_Veteran/Yu-Gi-Oh/Katsuya/Katsuya82.jpg

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
February 26th, 2005, 06:10 AM
NIce Joey pic PV! YUgioh comes on in 2 hours here ^^

Stevo-kun
February 26th, 2005, 07:08 AM
Thats cool, it was on Nickolodeon earlier today and they are ahead of Sky One and I didn't know. They are on the epis where Yami and Seto face Dartz

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
February 26th, 2005, 07:35 AM
Cool! I haven't seen those episodes yet.

Stevo-kun
February 26th, 2005, 07:41 AM
Well I only found out they were ahead last week and I was lucky that the battle had just started between them, but I am not going into detail cus I don't wanna ruin it for ya.

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
February 26th, 2005, 07:43 AM
Well it comes on in like 15 mins and they are getting closer to facing that guy. So I don't have too long to wait.

Stevo-kun
February 26th, 2005, 07:47 AM
Well hopefully they won't do what Sky over here does and start repeating them ^^;

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
February 26th, 2005, 07:48 AM
Well they will eventually XD
WB loves to do that ><

Stevo-kun
February 26th, 2005, 07:53 AM
Yeah so do Sky over here and it really irritates me >.<

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
February 26th, 2005, 07:54 AM
Well sometimes its good when you missed an episode but it sucks when you have to wait so long to see new stuff.

Stevo-kun
February 26th, 2005, 11:11 AM
Yeah well I think I have to wait till the 21st March untill I get to see the ones I missed >.<

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
February 26th, 2005, 11:47 AM
More than 3 weeks away >< That sucks!

Lucy Lu
February 26th, 2005, 12:04 PM

Hey guys! I love all the Joey pics Stevo!! *drools* XD Did anyone seen today epsiodes? They were awesome. Man Joey was great! Did you see him in that armor. Gosh he looked so hot!! ^^

YAY!! I love that ship too Toto. ^___^ Mai and Joey are meant to be together. Awww...man I hope you will get to see new epsidoes soon Stevo. Come on three weeks go fast! XD

Stevo-kun
February 26th, 2005, 12:08 PM
Is it the epi where he faces that guy with the pontzy voice, that like Mai

Pokemon_Veteran

Lucy Lu
February 26th, 2005, 12:10 PM
Yep, Valon is his name. They had a tough battle, but Joey came victorous in the end. It was sooo awesome. Yay! You like Mai too. ^^

GymLeaderLance99
February 26th, 2005, 12:13 PM
Yeah, that was a cool episode. Joey looked cool in the armor, even cooler than Valon. And now, he's dueling Mai right after his duel with Valon, so he's exhausted, but determined to get Mai back.

Stevo-kun
February 26th, 2005, 12:15 PM
Well I guess I will need to find a pic of him in the armor cus I haven't seen him in it >.<

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
February 26th, 2005, 12:17 PM
Who Joey? I think thats the episode that aired in the US today.

Hantsuki
February 26th, 2005, 12:23 PM
Joey won the duel! but he's going to lose against Mai >.< here's the banner I promised!
http://img171.exs.cx/img171/1376/joeybanner2so.png

Stevo-kun
February 26th, 2005, 12:25 PM
I think the last one that Aired on Sky One here was the second part of the duel between Valon and Joey but they never showed the 2rd part >.<

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Pokemon_Veteran/Yu-Gi-Oh/Katsuya/Katsuya87.jpg
^ OMG he looks so cool in it XD. I need to see this epi ^^;

Pokemon_Veteran

Lucy Lu
February 26th, 2005, 12:28 PM
I think the last one that Aired on Sky One here was the second part of the duel between Valon and Joey but they never showed the 2rd part >.<

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Pokemon_Veteran/Yu-Gi-Oh/Katsuya/Katsuya87.jpg
^ OMG he looks so cool in it XD. I need to see this epi ^^;

Pokemon_Veteran

What?! They didn't see the second part? That bites, man. I hope you will get to see it. It was awesome. OMG! That is a great picture of Joey in that armor. *faints*

Hantsuki
February 26th, 2005, 12:32 PM
here's Joey after he loses to Mai,he does actually save her :P
http://img197.exs.cx/img197/2668/joeyandmai6xk.jpg

Stevo-kun
February 26th, 2005, 12:33 PM
No they showed the epi where it started after Katsuya chased Valon o the bike and then the part after, but not the part where he gets the armor >.<

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Pokemon_Veteran/Yu-Gi-Oh/Katsuya/Katsuya86.jpg
^ A close up of him in the Armor :)

Pokemon_Veteran

Hantsuki
February 26th, 2005, 12:36 PM
that's too bad,maybe you'll get to see it next Saturday,here's Valon and Joey attacking each other to see who wins
http://img214.exs.cx/img214/5783/d212yv.png

Lucy Lu
February 26th, 2005, 12:37 PM
That is a cool pic Rika Kamiya!! :) Yep Joey saved Mai, and I thought it was awesome.

Oh okay, darn. >< I hope you will see it soon. OMG! That is a awesome pic you posted Stevo! *is drooling* XD I like that pic too Rika! ^^

Snivi
February 26th, 2005, 12:38 PM
LOL! He looks better in regular clothes IMO

Stevo-kun
February 26th, 2005, 12:40 PM
Well I won't get to see it till March 21st, darn Sky >.<

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Pokemon_Veteran/Yu-Gi-Oh/Katsuya/Katsuya88.jpg

Pokemon_Veteran

Hantsuki
February 26th, 2005, 12:43 PM
He finally wins against Valon and Mai gets all upset but her bad side takes over again so Joey decides they should duel

Snivi
February 26th, 2005, 12:50 PM
He battles Mia next I wonder what is going to happen.

Lucy Lu
February 26th, 2005, 12:52 PM
Yeah you are right Toto(he looks better in his regular clothes), but I can't help seeing him in that armor. XD Yeah man I can't wait until the continuation of duel. I hope Joey will save Mai from the evil. ^^

Stevo-kun
February 26th, 2005, 12:54 PM
Well I will tell you one thing about the duel between Dartz, Yami and Seto.

Set loses all his points but playes a card at the last second to give Yami more life points and then Yami turns the 3 dragons into the humans they used to be. Oops sorry if I have said too much ^^; *runs away*

Pokemon_Veteran

~Dragonair~
February 26th, 2005, 12:57 PM
Wow! =o This Club already has 8 pages. Why did ya change it to Seto?

Hantsuki
February 26th, 2005, 01:01 PM
Well I will tell you one thing about the duel between Dartz, Yami and Seto.

Set loses all his points but playes a card at the last second to give Yami more life points and then Yami turns the 3 dragons into the humans they used to be. Oops sorry if I have said too much ^^; *runs away*

Pokemon_Veteran
That's right,I basically already know what's going to happen to them all,I've seen most of the episodes in these little Japanese clips :P

Stevo-kun
February 26th, 2005, 01:03 PM
Well I changed it to Seto because I like him aswell and because he is also one of the main characters along with Yuugi/Yami and Kaysuya ^_^;

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
February 26th, 2005, 01:04 PM
It was hot how serious Joey was when he was battling ^^

LOL! *chases PV* How dare you!! J/K

Hantsuki
February 26th, 2005, 01:08 PM
I actually do like Seto,he's really cool^^ and I just like his serious attitude^^
http://img233.exs.cx/img233/1504/mad1ek.jpg

Stevo-kun
February 26th, 2005, 01:08 PM
Well personally I think they lookes cooler as the knights but that is just my opinion

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
February 26th, 2005, 01:14 PM
Well I like it when they don't look like transformers XD
Transformers are not hot at all! XD
They were cool however ^^

Stevo-kun
February 26th, 2005, 01:19 PM
Lol, well if you like Katsuya in normal clothes then check this out XD.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Pokemon_Veteran/Yu-Gi-Oh/KatsuyaHirotoAnzu1.jpg
^ Look his Jacket is a differnt colour, you like?

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
February 26th, 2005, 01:32 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HOT Joey pic!

Hantsuki
February 26th, 2005, 01:37 PM
a couple more avatars of Yami and Seto^^

Stevo-kun
February 26th, 2005, 01:45 PM
IMO I think that colour suits him more, but that is just me ^^;

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
February 26th, 2005, 01:51 PM
He looks good in any clothes ^^ XD
Or do you mean that Armor?

Stevo-kun
February 26th, 2005, 01:54 PM
No I mean his cream coloured Jacket and blue shirt, I like that better then his other lot. Not including the armor.

Pokemon_Veteran

Hantsuki
February 26th, 2005, 01:56 PM
hehe,tired Joey,isn't he usually always tired though? :P

Snivi
February 26th, 2005, 02:12 PM
Oh ok well I think he looks good in both. ^^

Stevo-kun
February 26th, 2005, 02:27 PM
But there has to be one you like better ^^;

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
February 26th, 2005, 02:28 PM
LOL! It is possible to like them the same XD

Stevo-kun
February 26th, 2005, 02:36 PM
Okie Dokie then, well here is a cool pic of Yami and Joey.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Pokemon_Veteran/Yu-Gi-Oh/KatsuyaYami1.jpg

Pokemon_Veteran

pikatravis
February 26th, 2005, 04:06 PM
Todays episode was good. Joey looked really cool in his armor and lord of the red armor.

Hantsuki
February 26th, 2005, 04:11 PM
yeah,he sure did especially in red just like his Red Eyes^^

Stevo-kun
February 26th, 2005, 05:17 PM
Well I hope I get to see it soon because it looks like an awesome epi ^_^

Pokemon_Veteran

Hantsuki
February 26th, 2005, 05:24 PM
yeah,it is^^ you can also go here to download some episode clips,but they're in japanese
http://www.janime.net/

Stevo-kun
February 26th, 2005, 05:44 PM
Okie dokie thanks alot, but what plays them cus I can't seem to >.<

Pokemon_Veteran

Hantsuki
February 26th, 2005, 06:45 PM
a couple are windows media player,but most of them are real one player

Lucy Lu
February 26th, 2005, 07:45 PM
Lol, well if you like Katsuya in normal clothes then check this out XD.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Pokemon_Veteran/Yu-Gi-Oh/KatsuyaHirotoAnzu1.jpg
^ Look his Jacket is a differnt colour, you like?

Pokemon_Veteran

Wow!! That is a awesome picture of him. I love that outfit. The color of his jacket goes with everything else. XD

Snivi
February 26th, 2005, 07:47 PM
I love that pic too Pika! ^^ XD Joey is a hottie ^^

Lucy Lu
February 26th, 2005, 09:49 PM
Yep he sure is! ^^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v376/pokerox04/animefav/imagen35_grande.jpg
*Drools and faints* XD

Snivi
February 26th, 2005, 09:53 PM
I like his brown eyes ^^ I love brown eyes XD

Stevo-kun
February 27th, 2005, 05:07 AM
Ok, guess I am gonna have to download it again >.<

Pokemon_Veteran

Kyogre-chan
February 27th, 2005, 05:16 AM
That jacket shot is cool, and Ta is hot. XD

Stevo-kun
February 27th, 2005, 05:50 AM
Yeah well that is very true XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Hantsuki
February 27th, 2005, 11:32 AM
heh,a Joey moment..like always

Stevo-kun
February 27th, 2005, 12:34 PM
Hehe is he getting scared by a statue of a Blue-Eyes White Dragon XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Hantsuki
February 27th, 2005, 12:43 PM
yep,heh,imagine if Seto was there,he would totally make fun of him,here's a question,what is your favorite quote from one of the characters? mine is
"If I had a dime for everytime you use the word destiny,I would be even richer," ~quote by Seto to Yami

Stevo-kun
February 27th, 2005, 12:45 PM
Well I can't remember any ^^:. There is so many for Joey XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
February 27th, 2005, 01:34 PM
I dont mind all the Joeyness ^^ XD

Hantsuki
February 27th, 2005, 01:37 PM
XD I bet you don't,especially this one^^

Stevo-kun
February 27th, 2005, 01:39 PM
Xd, that is a funny epi, I remember it ^_^

Pokemon_Veteran

Now you will like this one Toto XD.

Snivi
February 27th, 2005, 02:00 PM
XD! PV! That one is cute ^^ XD!

Stevo-kun
February 27th, 2005, 02:24 PM
Lol, I thought you might say that XD.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Pokemon_Veteran/Yu-Gi-Oh/Katsuya/Katsuya69.jpg
^ Now that is a funny pic XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
February 27th, 2005, 02:25 PM
XD I love that episode! He was so pitiful in it as the dog! XD

Hantsuki
February 27th, 2005, 02:50 PM
XD those are really funny^^

Stevo-kun
February 27th, 2005, 02:53 PM
Lol, did he get punched in the face orr something ^^:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Pokemon_Veteran/Yu-Gi-Oh/Katsuya/Katsuya70.jpg

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
February 27th, 2005, 03:00 PM
^ Kawaii XD

Here is a wallie off some site XD

Hantsuki
February 27th, 2005, 03:00 PM
After his duel with Rex,Tristan goes and shoves him XD

Stevo-kun
February 27th, 2005, 03:03 PM
Wow that wallpaper is awesome ^_^ and whats up woth him there Rika, he looks shocked... I think

Pokemon_Veteran

Hantsuki
February 27th, 2005, 03:11 PM
yeah,it was the episode where he has that weird dream of everyone being there and helping him up when he was unconscious during his duel with Odion and Mai asks him if she was in that dream and he gets all surprised and he's unsure of what to say

Stevo-kun
February 27th, 2005, 03:15 PM
Oh ok, I can't remember that epi XD. But we all know he fancies her bad XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Hantsuki
February 27th, 2005, 03:18 PM
XD yep,so true..they are so perfect together^^

Stevo-kun
February 27th, 2005, 03:25 PM
Yep so true ^_^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Pokemon_Veteran/Yu-Gi-Oh/Katsuya/Katsuya67.jpg
^ One of my fave pics ^_^

Pokemon_Veteran

Hantsuki
February 27th, 2005, 03:31 PM
that's cool,you got it in Japanese?

Stevo-kun
February 27th, 2005, 03:38 PM
Well I got it off a site, but it went down and hasn't come back ;-;

Pokemon_Veteran

Hantsuki
February 27th, 2005, 03:40 PM
aww...*pouts* oh well,anyways,lookie^^

Stevo-kun
February 27th, 2005, 03:48 PM
OMG that is so funny but I have to go, it is 11:47pm here and I have college ^^: cya

Pokemon_Veteran

Hantsuki
February 27th, 2005, 03:54 PM
aww..okie dokie then,see ya

Stevo-kun
February 28th, 2005, 07:37 AM
Ok well I am back now and have just finished college for the day ^_^.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Pokemon_Veteran/Yu-Gi-Oh/Katsuya/Katsuya51.jpg

Pokemon_Veteran

Hantsuki
February 28th, 2005, 07:41 AM
that's cool^^ but I have to leave for school soon -_-

Snivi
February 28th, 2005, 07:41 AM
Ok well I am back now and have just finished college for the day ^_^.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Pokemon_Veteran/Yu-Gi-Oh/Katsuya/Katsuya51.jpg

Pokemon_Veteran
OMFG! He looks so good there ^^

Stevo-kun
February 28th, 2005, 07:46 AM
Aww man ;-; anyway Joey looks cool as his fave card XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
February 28th, 2005, 05:41 PM
Here is a pic of Seto.