PDA

View Full Version : Pretty sure it's been over a month now...

Hani-senpai
September 6th, 2013, 07:27 PM
I haven't been here in years! I figured with X and Y coming out, I'd come back and meet some new friends though. If anyone does remember me, I'm Kimi! I've changed a lot over the years and have become a better and more mature person. ^_^

So yeah... I don't know who remembers me though. I used to go by a lot of things. I do hope I can make new friends while reunite with old ones as well. ^_^

Denny Hamlin
September 6th, 2013, 07:33 PM
Hi there Kimi! Welcome back to the community! Seemed like you've been gone for a looooong time, and you got a lot of stuff to catch up on!

I'm also excited for XY coming out tbh! It's gonna be a really awesome game and hopefully I can get it before it gets released! Have you decided on a starter? I'm totally choosing Chespin, because well... grass types yaaay :D

I hope you get reacquainted with your old friends as well as meet new ones. I love meeting new friends, so don't be shy to send me a message if you like! ^_^ If you are unfamiliar with anything on PC, you can send any staff members in bold colors a message, they love answering questions. ^__^ Hopefully you stick around and not leave again. lol Have fun & see you around <3

Hikamaru
September 6th, 2013, 07:54 PM
Hello Kimi and welcome back after all that time away!

I don't recall if we ever met but it's nice to meet new friends, and we're glad to have you back even if you did have to make a new account. Given that it's now one month before X and Y get released, now was a good time to return. Any decision on which starter you'll be using? I'll be taking Froakie that's for sure because Water-types FTW.

Anyways, I do hope to see you getting active again because I love to get to know new members, so leave me a visitor message anytime or just ask staff members if you have questions. Please stick around this time and don't leave again. Have fun okay?

- Hikari10

Rentoray
September 6th, 2013, 08:12 PM
Nice to meet you, Chessiekinss. Welcome back to Pokecommunity!:)

Nauje
September 7th, 2013, 01:23 AM
Welcome back to PC Kimi! I wonder why did you leave in the first place?

Orifiel
September 7th, 2013, 01:32 AM
Welcome back to PC, Kimi.
I'm kinda waiting for Pokemon X & Y too and also the Mega Evolutions.
But I'm more busy with my life than this. Anyways, I hope you make a lot
of friends around the community, feel free to vm/pm me if you want someone
to talk to, okay? I hope you're a kind person. If you have any questions kimi,
just ask our kindest Staffs and Moderators.

Hani-senpai
September 7th, 2013, 07:54 AM
Welcome back to PC Kimi! I wonder why did you leave in the first place?

I'd rather not say. :x Its just too personal for me is all. ^^; I'm hoping for a fresh start though since I grew up here. I joined in 2004 when I was sixteen years old.

Sheep
September 7th, 2013, 08:02 AM
I'd rather not say. :x Its just too personal for me is all. ^^; I'm hoping for a fresh start though since I grew up here. I joined in 2004 when I was sixteen years old.

Well, that's totally fine! We're all just glad to have you back here once again.

It's great to hear that you've matured so much and I'm sure you'll have a lot to contribute this time around. I joined PC for the first time in 2006 but wasn't the.. most mature of people back then. Luckily not many people got to see my annoying side since I never did make many posts. But rejoining in 2011 was one of the best choices I've made since there are so many great people here. You'll have plenty of lovely experiences. :D The X and Y board is waiting for you to explore around and it's one of the coolest places here right now with al the hype. Can you believe there's only a little over a month left?! Feels like ages ago when the sixth generation was just announced and we were told we had to wait seven or eight months, urg.

But do have a lovely stay on PokeCommunity! If you need some help I'm more than happy to assist. Oh, and if you just want to chat I'm always around too! Though pretty much everyone is; we love to chat with other fans around here. Thanks for making an introduction and getting to know our amazing forum~

Hani-senpai
September 7th, 2013, 08:09 AM
Well, that's totally fine! We're all just glad to have you back here once again.

It's great to hear that you've matured so much and I'm sure you'll have a lot to contribute this time around. I joined PC for the first time in 2006 but wasn't the.. most mature of people back then. Luckily not many people got to see my annoying side since I never did make many posts. But rejoining in 2011 was one of the best choices I've made since there are so many great people here. You'll have plenty of lovely experiences. :D The X and Y board is waiting for you to explore around and it's one of the coolest places here right now with al the hype. Can you believe there's only a little over a month left?! Feels like ages ago when the sixth generation was just announced and we were told we had to wait seven or eight months, urg.

But do have a lovely stay on PokeCommunity! If you need some help I'm more than happy to assist. Oh, and if you just want to chat I'm always around too! Though pretty much everyone is; we love to chat with other fans around here. Thanks for making an introduction and getting to know our amazing forum~

I wasn't either... even back in 2008 when I left for good. I've tried to come back on other occassions, but I could never get back into PC. So, I'm hoping I can get a fresh start. I used to be a real n00b at the age of sixteen, yearning to bring back the old PC. It was a big huge mistake, and I've matured since then. PC has always been like a home to me. I've thought about it so much. It's hard to forget the past I've had here; both good and bad. It's just always been that place I've called home, even when I was never on here. ^_^

Mimosa_song
September 7th, 2013, 03:37 PM
Hello Kimi, Welcome back to PC. Nice to meet you I'm Jess. Love your username by the way <3 I bet you will find other great friends here. Hope you have a wonderful time here. Please take care!