PDA

View Full Version : Hi! :3

sh1nyzorua
September 9th, 2013, 04:38 PM
Hello there~

Hah, I'm not really used to introducing myself. . . I'm kind of new to Pokemon. I've known about Pokemon since I was a kid, but never really got into it until this January when I decided to give SoulSilver a try because I was bored on winter break. I'm really glad I did make that choice, Pokemon is amazing <3 Since I'm still so new to the games (and I take forever to beat games, compared to most people) I've only got SoulSilver and Black.

As you can probably tell from my username, (one of) my favourite Pokemon is Zorua. I don't have a shiny one yet, but I've been trying for a few weeks. Someday, shiny Zorua will be mine and then I can live up to my username!

I hope I will have fun here (:

HackDeoxys
September 9th, 2013, 04:59 PM
Hi and welcome to PokéCommunity!
If you're new to Pokémon, you should try some of the other games. X and Y are coming out soon on the 3Ds, and of course there's the older games which are just as good (my personal favorite being Pokémon Emerald).
If you have any questions, or just feel bored and want to talk to someone, just let me know.

PS Good luck on Shiny Zorua :)

Sheep
September 9th, 2013, 05:56 PM
Welcome to PC, Shiny! Or Zorua? ...or another nickname? You decide! :D

Aw, there are others new to Pokemon here as well so you're not alone. I've seen many new fans pop in during my time here and they all have varying stories as to how they got into the franchise. SoulSilver was a lovely choice to pick up; it's one of my personal favorites, though Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, and Black/White 2 are ones I adore and would definitely recommend as well.

Good luck on your shiny hunt! It's certainly not easy but there are some tricks to boosting your chances. Breeding with a foreign Zorua can increase the likelihood of the offspring hatching as a shiny.. that's actually the method I'm going with to hatch a shiny Cottonee. It'll still be time-consuming but the chances will be higher, so why not? Hopefully you can get that amazing Zorua sometime soon.

You'll definitely enjoy the forum so stick around, 'kay? If you don't understand where to post or need forum help, feel free to ask us on the Questions & Feedback (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4) board!