PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone!

ForeverHallow
September 9th, 2013, 05:13 PM
Hello Everyone I am new here (Obviously) because I love these hacked Pokemon games. I have beaten each Generation (Well Minus Black and White 2) and become the champion and now just playing through the normal games are unfortunately being monotonous. However these Hacks give me a new story and something to bring me into it and still let me love this franchise. I am gonna put some Lets Plays of some of these hacks I play on to Youtube on my Channel. Feel free to let me know one that everyone thinks I should real really do but one I think I will start with from my browsing is Pokemon: Dark Rising. If anyone is interested I will also put down my youtube link if people want it right now all that is there is some Cardfight Vanguard.

HackDeoxys
September 9th, 2013, 05:18 PM
Hey, welcome to PokéCommunity!
Hacks are pretty fun, so you'll probably want to check out the Emulation and ROM Hacking section (if you haven't already) to get some hacks. You can even learn to make one of your own, which is pretty fun :)

Also, you can put a youtube link in your signature, but for the rest of PC advertising isn't allowed.
Have a nice time here!

Sheep
September 9th, 2013, 05:40 PM
Heya ForeverHallow, welcome! I love hacked games myself, they're what brought me to PC to begin with. I started with Shiny Gold and have played lots of others, like Liquid Crystal, Flora Sky, and Ultra Violet. As said, the Emulation/ROM Hacking board will be your best friend for anything relating to that. ♥

If you're looking to show off your Let's Plays then definitely check out the Video Games (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27) board, by the way. It has a neat little subforum called Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews where all LPs and other gaming footage is housed. You'll definitely have to follow the rules there if you plan on showing some videos but I'm sure that won't be a problem; they're easy to understand. Or you can include a link to your channel in your signature - another great option already suggested by the amazing HackDeoxys! Those are the two best places for these sorts of things so consider 'em for the future.

By the way.. you must get Black or White 2. They're waaay better than B/W and the story is really great. I recommend them, especially if you're anxiously waiting for time to pass quicker for X and Y~

Enjoy your stay on PC Hallow, and feel free to contact me if you need anything!

ForeverHallow
September 9th, 2013, 09:06 PM
Thanks for the suggestion guys and I plan to visit both. I do apologize my goal is not to advert my channel I just am letting people know that so this way if there is something they don't want on youtube they can tell me. I am here primarily for fun :).

Fiery Dash
September 9th, 2013, 11:41 PM
Hi, welcome to PC! Please have a seat!
I'm serving Sunflora Cookies with Bellossom Tea this time! *hands over tea set*
The cookies were made with real Sunflora, giving it a buttery texture and sweet flavor! ^_^
The tea were made with Bellossom's petals, with a sprinkle of Stun Spore giving you a refreshing feeling. :pink_love:
Bon appétit :)

We have a section called Emulation & ROM Hacking (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156), you can find some hacks in Hacks Showcase. You might want to visit there, since you love the refreshing feeling of hacked games, or you could even meet some new friends there and exchange opinions about creating hacks!

Now, drink all that tea and eat all the cookies before you go! Then have fun here on PC! ;)

Rentoray
September 10th, 2013, 12:11 AM
Hello! Welcome to Pokecommunity. It great to see another hack ROM fan here.

Orifiel
September 10th, 2013, 12:43 AM
Welcome to the Community.
Rom hacks that are created by are members are surely the best.
I'm tired today, have fun and create new bonds. If you have anymore
questions, just ask our kindest staffs and moderators going around.