PDA

View Full Version : Hello!!

TrainerNico
September 9th, 2013, 06:19 PM
I'm TrainerNico, or just call me Nico. I loved Pokemon ever since Gen 1 and I stumbled upon this forum, and I thought that why not join here?

I just bought Black 2 and a 3DS just 2 weeks ago(preparing for X & Y).

Trades and Battles to come!!

SwirlyBirds
September 9th, 2013, 06:22 PM
Hey Nico, welcome to PokéCommunity!
We have a Pokémon Black and White forum in which we mainly talk about speculation for the upcoming games. If you haven't already, go check it out! I'm really looking forward to X/Y as well.

See ya around!

Sheep
September 9th, 2013, 06:29 PM
Hey hey hey Nico, welcome! Been enjoying Black 2 so far?! I was hooked on that game for a while and it really is one of the funner main series Pokemon games. The plot was pretty darn good, too! Been trying to find a way to busy myself until X and Y as well, though it's.. sometimes a little hard since I keep thinking about it every day. :( From time to time I'd pop into our official X & Y board here to discuss the features as it keeps me super excited; consider poking around there too, yeah? There are a whole slew of things to discuss and speculate about.

Trades and battles are aplenty on the community so that's a lovely little thing to dip into during your stay. In general we're a pretty great place with some very amazing people and I do hope you'll end up loving PC as much as the rest of us. If you need a friend, feel free to send me a request! Have a great stay. <3 ..and if you need help, contact a moderator!

Hikamaru
September 9th, 2013, 07:29 PM
Hi Nico and welcome to PC!

Glad to see you're enjoying Black 2. I loved B2/W2 a lot and the features were really addictive, and I bet you're excited for X and Y given how great the games will be with all those cool 3D graphics, Mega Evolutions, Fairy-type and other new features. As Cirno said, why not head over to the Pokemon X & Y (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=256) section to join in all the speculation. Only a month til the games are out!

And we do have places for trades and battles as well, I'm sure you can find them since they are pretty close to the X & Y board. We even have a Pokemon Showdown server so feel free to pop by anytime. Do have an awesome time here at PC, and if you ever need a friend just leave me a visitor message or even a friend request, and staff like Cirno are always there to help!

- Hikari10