PDA

View Full Version : Hiya Pokefans!! :D

Ferncraft
September 9th, 2013, 08:51 PM
So anyways, I really suck at doing introductions so, here i go...

For starters you can call me Fern (PS some guy took that name already) and I am in Highschool, I have been playing pokemans since I was like 5 years old or something, and I have a really hard time picking a favorite pokemon/starter. For fun I like reading and playing games online, I am really terrible and awkward in front of people I haven't met yet.:pink_cry:

And at the moment I am just helping in random ROM Hacks and such for pokemon, thats all for now unless you want me to just keep rambling on about stuff. :P ^_^

awolfsquared
September 9th, 2013, 10:02 PM
Hello Fern and welcome!!

I'm awkward too so no worries! This is the place I can go to be myself and be able to express myself more. I hope you can use PC that way too. You shouldn't worry about talking to people here cause many people in this community are really nice. We don't bite at all! You should make some friends hopefully. I'm willing to be friends with you so feel free to talk with me via visitor's message on my profile. You can also add me if you like!

There's a lot you can do here. You can talk about Pokemon or even online gaming. There's also a section for fanfiction and writing so you can do some reading too lol. As for ROM hacks, you're in the right forum. We have a huge Emulation (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156) board which I highly recommend you to check out. There's a huge library of hacks there and if you need help on on building and creating one yourself, you'll find it there. There's plenty of tutorials , resources, and tools you can find there to help you as you create. Many ROM hacks always looked so much fun and I really want to try a few. Particularly Flora Sky cause I downloaded it some time ago and I heard it was a really good game. Should get around playing that sometime haha.

Anyway hope you have a blast here! If you need anything you can always contact a staff member. They're in the bold blue, orange, and red. Catch you later! :D

Charlie Brown
September 10th, 2013, 01:07 AM
Hi Fern, welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy your time here (:

I like reading too; it's a great thing to do. You should definitely stop by my profile and we can talk about books and stuff.

Orifiel
September 10th, 2013, 01:13 AM
Welcome to the Community, Fern.
That introduction was short and great. Pokemans..
Anyways, You want to help in Random Rom hacks? Then by the time
comes, maybe I'll be needing your help, Fern. But that may happen
if I need to. So, I hope you enjoy here. Have fun, that is all.

Fiery Dash
September 10th, 2013, 01:46 AM
Hi there! Take a seat! :)
I'm serving Rose Magikarp Sashimi with Vin de Cherrim.
The Magikarp was bought alive from The Magikarp Salesman. Eat it while it's still fresh! {:3}
The Vin de Cherrim is a special wine from the Sinnoh region, it is a vintage wine that was made with real Cherrim.
*Hands out dish and wine glass, then pours the wine* Bon appétit!

We have a section called Fan Fiction and Writing (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20), you might want to visit it to read the fan fictions from other members of PC.
Like the others stated, we have a Emulation & ROM Hacking (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156) section as well. You might be able to find some favorite hacks over there!

If you have questions, you can ask the forum staff here, as well as other senior members in this forum.
Everyone's willing to help you! {:3}

Now before you go anywhere else, make sure to finish all the food and drinks! Other than that, have fun here on PC! ;)