View Full Version : Hellooooooo

September 9th, 2013, 9:10 PM
I made this account here a while back and decided I'd start using it now in time for X&Y. I'm pretty nice to people and I can make friends with anyone. I'll be back around :)

Starry Windy
September 9th, 2013, 9:16 PM
Welcome to PC John!
I'm glad that you decided to be active, and you're right, PC is the nice place, so you'll be comfortable, and I hope that you feel like in home.

September 9th, 2013, 9:34 PM
Hi John, welcome aboard! I hope you're fine today.

And yeah don't worry if you only started getting active now because X and Y are now only a month away so the speculation is getting even more intense as we head into the final stretch before the big day that is the game release. Why not pop over to the Pokemon X/Y section (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=256) so you can discuss and speculate on what's to come. We even have other places you can check out as well because PC is so diverse.

I do hope you can stick around here, the staff are extremely helpful so don't hesitate to approach them for questions, such as moderators, super moderators and [staffadmin]administrators[staffadmin]. If you ever need a new friend don't hesitate to leave me a visitor message and I'd be glad to show you around PC. Have fun here!

- Hikari10