• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Hi ALL! :D

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2017
Hey guys! i made this to say hi :3

(also because it seems i need to do this to fix a bug D:)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
To fix a bug? I don't see a bug anywhere...are you sure you--

animation-signature.gif

OH I SEE. *swat*

There, your introduction is bug free. Welcome to the community! It is an honor to meet you. :) What made you join this awesome community? Are you interested in what we have here? Maybe you just want to talk about Pokemon and how fun it is? :D Pokemon is an amazing franchise and I've been at it for like... 15 years! :D

Hopefully you do find things okay, and don't hesitate to ask any questions alright? Read the rules and I'll see you around <3

Years
Hi there AzuGazer, welcome welcome to the forum! :)

So, bug's gone? I almost had to smash at my screen when I scrolled down and saw Meganium's reply, haha. Have you been enjoying yourself here so far? I see you've already posted a hefty bit in our wonderful Pokemon Anime section so that's great to see. ♥ I would love to know a little bit more about you as well, including those things Meganium already mentioned.. including things like how long you've been into Pokemon and if you have a favorite. :o And do you keep up with X and Y news?! That's probably the most exciting thing about Pokemon right now. We just had a whole slew of news released so discussing that will be a huge ball of fun.

But whatever you're here for and however long you stay, I do hope you'll love PokeCommunity as much as we all do! You're free to contact any one of us, like one of our moderators, if you need any help. Cheers! :D

Years
Hello Azu, welcome to PC! I hope you're doing well!

As the others said, you'll love being here at PC because the forums are so diverse and so are the awesome people you'll meet. Since you didn't have much of an intro to write, why not tell us a bit more about you because someone might share something in common with you! You joined at a great time because more X and Y news has leaked, including the middle stage starter evolutions. Can't wait for X and Y seriously, only one month to go from today!

But yeah, glad to see you've been posting a bit already. Enjoy your stay here and if you ever have questions don't hesitate to ask Cirno, or any other staff members. Even some of the non-staff such as Megan and myself love helping you too so feel free to leave me a visitor message if you need a new friend. Have fun here and I hope to see you around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back