View Full Version : Stargate SG-1 Fan Club

February 19th, 2005, 12:22 PM
This is a fan club for Stargate SG-1, if you don't know it,watch it or jump off the Sears Tower before I push you off it, by blowing your legs off, which will hurt like heck, and you'll be falling off the Sears tower, =D.

February 19th, 2005, 1:14 PM
I started an SG-1 club ages ago but no-one joined. I am OBSESSED with Stargate. I am learning how to speak Goa'uld, my homepage is a Stargate page, I watch every episode that is on and I like to write stories involving me going through the Stargate. I've watched the movie about a zillion times now. Now the seasons are 27 each, I'm gonna start buying them starting with the first 3 or 4 next month. :3. Anyways, do you like Atlantis? I LOVE Atlantis. I've seen all episodes, LOVED the finale. Yeah, can I be co-owner please?

February 19th, 2005, 1:38 PM
Yes you can be Co-Owner, Shal Kek Nem Ron ^^

Yes I like Atlantis, not as much as SG-1 though, but I like Atlantis a lot though.

I know most of the Goa'uld Phrases they have used, I have seen all of the episodes at least 10 times. =D

..... Kree =D

Who's your favorite Goa'uld?

February 20th, 2005, 9:13 AM
Yay great! The owner got booted out! Just close this club please.

August 23rd, 2005, 1:09 AM
I love Stargate too, I know every episode in order, every chevron name I love atlantis aswell.:)
It;s just so great I've been watching it since it came out.:)

August 23rd, 2005, 1:36 AM
Eh? Tch, there still IS a Stargate club. Tch, an'it's alive too. o_O

August 23rd, 2005, 4:33 AM
There is still a Stargate Club here at PC, and it is very much alive. Besides, the creator of this club has been booted out, which does not bode well.

August 23rd, 2005, 8:32 AM
There is done a Stargate club.
Please use that one.