PDA

View Full Version : Hi Peeps!

Novastorm
December 15th, 2003, 10:22 AM
I'm sorta new here...any advice?

Kyosuke
December 15th, 2003, 10:32 AM
Hey Novastorm welcome! Some good advice would to just be to obey the rules and respect everybody else, and you'll have a great time here. ^^

Novastorm
December 15th, 2003, 10:55 AM
The ground rules, well...I know well enough. Now, I've got an RP Group, and I'm curious as to where I can plug it.

Fire Master
December 15th, 2003, 11:39 AM
Hi Novastorm ! Welcome to the PC! If you need help, PM me!

MoonLight
December 15th, 2003, 11:54 AM
Hey There NovaStorm Welcome to PC im MoonLight nice to meet ya i hope ya have a Great time here :)

DragonTrainer
December 15th, 2003, 02:41 PM
Hey Novastrom, cool name, welcome to PC!

punkie90
December 15th, 2003, 02:42 PM
Hi, and welcome to pc! I'm punkie90!

Novastorm
December 16th, 2003, 03:05 AM
Thanks for making me feel at home, (sits on the sofa) uh, yeah I've got an RP group, and I'm wondering if there's somewhere I can plug it on here.

Porygon
December 16th, 2003, 09:21 AM
Welcome! Want advice? This is a most helpful button.
http://www.pokecommunity.com/images/templates/ralts/1-TEMP-FOLDER/buttons/edit.gif
Um click the link. Imaging doesn't seem to work.

Novastorm
December 16th, 2003, 11:06 AM
Hehe! No offence, but I know...

Greed
December 16th, 2003, 01:17 PM
Hiya, does RP stand for Role Play? O_o; If it does, then you can just put it in Pokemon Role Play or Other Role Play. Depends if its about Pokemon or not *meh..*

Good advice; Obey the rules, be nice to me, lol, and don't p*** off the moderators

*gets killed by mods lol*

Flaming Torchic
December 16th, 2003, 02:21 PM
Hey, welcome to PC! Some good advice is don't SPAM:

Stupid/Short
Pointless
Annoying
That's some great advice right there, if you spam you will get in trouble, but now that you know what SPAM is, you wont do it! :) Have fun here.

ashley03
December 16th, 2003, 02:52 PM
Hey, welcome to PC! Some good advice is don't SPAM:

Stupid/Short
Pointless
Annoying
That's some great advice right there, if you spam you will get in trouble, but now that you know what SPAM is, you wont do it! :) Have fun here.

welcome!!2 the p.c.!!!!(pokecommunity)G2G check my pm inbox!!

ciao,ashley03

Mystical Mewtwo
December 16th, 2003, 08:09 PM
wull hello!
want some advice? GO ON TO RPs!!! there so much fun! and trivia! and read some fanfic and oh look at some fanart (we got some talented ppl here) BUT MOST OF ALL post ur heart out!! Post whenever your free! Its fun!

*scraches head*

wull thats it and have fun!

Novastorm
December 17th, 2003, 01:52 AM
[QUOTE=CaRtOON]Hiya, does RP stand for Role Play? O_o; If it does, then you can just put it in Pokemon Role Play or Other Role Play. Depends if its about Pokemon or not *meh..*[QUOTE]

RP does stand Role Play...and yes it is about Pkmn, also I'm compiling the threads into story's...

Arore
December 17th, 2003, 05:08 AM
Hye, Novastorm! Have fun posting, but just don't spam! ^_-

Novastorm
September 3rd, 2004, 09:59 AM
Hey Arore...that's if you're still around. :D

Daniel
September 3rd, 2004, 10:48 AM
Hello, Nova. have fun here posting. I like PC so youll to ;) Put your fan fic here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20) if its about pokemon. Anyway, pm me if ya need someone to chat with......

Casey
September 3rd, 2004, 10:54 AM
Who bumped this old Thread? o__O It is from 2003! =O

Splashing Mew
September 3rd, 2004, 11:47 AM
*Points to NovaStorm* IT WAS HIM!!!! HE BUMPY! Um anywayz... NovaStorm.... NEVAR! Revive! old new/welcome threads.... If you wanna talk to anyone on PC, PM them. Just click on her name and a drop down should appear and one of the things will say PM blah blah w/e or private message, I forgot.... Learn to PM and not to Spam.

~Splash

Daniel
September 3rd, 2004, 11:47 AM
Ups, I didnt see that ~_~

Novastorm
September 4th, 2004, 12:23 AM
*Points to NovaStorm* IT WAS HIM!!!! HE BUMPY! Um anywayz... NovaStorm.... NEVAR! Revive! old new/welcome threads.... If you wanna talk to anyone on PC, PM them. Just click on her name and a drop down should appear and one of the things will say PM blah blah w/e or private message, I forgot.... Learn to PM and not to Spam.

~Splash
It was ME!!! (laughs insanely) ...I know about PMing, and other stuff... (goes back to lurking in the shadows)