PDA

View Full Version : LoVelY ObSeSSiOn (pg14+)

Missingno Baby
February 19th, 2005, 05:47 PM
This is my latest work: Lovely Obsession...
It's a work dedicated to none other than: Simon Cowell
Muhuhuhu... :) :P

Uh... I forgot whatiwasgonnasay....Oh yeah! I remember now!! This story is REALLY REALLY fictious... I'm not even kidding. Sure I can sing and all, but, the chances of Simon himself becoming my record manager are about: 1: 100,000,000,000,000,000....etc.... That's a big number!
Any waaaayyyy..... Also, I'd probably never get the chance to confess my love to him... ^_^;
Waah..... Anyway, enough with my babbling, here it is: The fan/ celebrity pairing.... weird...story...thing....
Just enjoy it, for it is very strange!

Oh yea, I forgetted:
Koi's my name in this story, Rebecca's the other name I'm given :)
* see cultural notes at the end of each chapter

Lovely Obsession Chapter 1: Note

" I wish that I could tell you in person, but... I'm too afraid about what you'll say to me.... So all I wanna say is that-"

*Koi dropped her pen. "I can't write it, let alone say it! What's wrong with me?"
She glanced over at her cat, cuddled under her arm as she had been writing, but now, she was awake. "I'm sorry, Oreo. I'm just being-well... I don't know... nervous..." Koi stammered.

It was late on a Friday night, and Koi wasn't even tired. 2 months ago today, Simon Cowell had hired her to sing, only because she was so pretty, and he thought she could sing. Boy, was he ever right, she could sing (better than him, obviously) and she was so little and adorable. (She looked like a ten-year-old, but the truth was, she was thirteen.) She never forgot singing to him, or hs facial expression when she stopped.

Koi picked her pen up again. "I'm going to try again." She looked down and smiled at her cat, who was sound asleep. Koi took a deep breath and started to write.

" I..."

Koi shut her eyes as she continued writing.

" love..."

She stopped. "It's so embarassing. He wouldn't probably ever read this anyway!" she snapped. She crumpled the note up and threw it on the floor beside her bed. "Stupid note." Oreo mewed quietly, "Nyo?" "I-I'm sorry, Oreo," she said, on the verge of tears, "I don't know why writing this **** note is so hard for me!"
"Nyuu?" Oreo mewed. "Ah, Oreo, forget it. I'm just, tired... I think." Oreo took a playful swipe at Koi's pen and meowed. "Mmm, I dunno, I don't think starting over is a good idea." "Nyooo.." Oreo mewed again. "Aw, ok, I'll try."

Koi took a piece of paper from the drawer beside her bed. "How should I start?" she asked herself,
"Like before?" Koi took the pen and started to write slowly:

" Simon,
I'm your admirer. I'm too afraid to say what I want to say in person, because, would if you say no? So all I want to say to you is that I..."

Koi wrote quicker:

"love"

Koi swallowed hard as she wrote the last word:

"you."

She read the letter over and smiled, her cheeks flushing a bit. "It's good, I guess." She tucked the letter under her pillow. "I should try to go to sleep, it's already 3:30," she whispered as she glanced over at the clock on her desk. Koi rested her head on her pillow and turned the lamp off that lit the room with a soft glow. "Good night, Oreo." she whispered, giving a small kiss to the kitten she loved.

"...This is perfect.... I'll get you, Koi...."

"REBECCA! WAKE UP!! Wake up NOW!!" someone called the next day, "GET UP!!!"
"Hmmff... **** it, why the hell did you wake me up?" Koi muttered, "What time is it?"
**Asumi, Koi's closest friend in Hollywood, sighed and looked at her watch. "10:00AM." she said,
" ***Saimon said you got a photo shoot today, and you don't wake up now-" Koi lifted the covers. "Oh fine." She muttered.

Koi Looked up and saw Asumi. "Oh, hey Asumi," she said groggily. "****, Koi, looks tired, when
did Koi go to sleep?" Koi put a hand on her head, "3 somethin' " she said. Asumi's eyes widened, "Wow, and I thought you go sleepless. So, what you doin' all night?" Koi reached under her pillow and took the note out. " Writing this." she told Asumi. Asumi reached for it, "Can I see?" Koi nodded, "Go ahead, but don't go around telling everybody about it."

Asumi quietly read the note.
"..all I want to say is that I love you..." she read.
"This' for Saimon?" Koi nodded. "Hey, you want, I'll give it to him for you." Asumi said. Koi smiled, "I don't know..."
"Aw come on, Koi. What could he do?"
"Well, I guess, it's ok..."
"Alright! I'll give it to him today, I Promise!"

[end of chapter 1]
To be continued....
Chapter Cultural notes:

*Koi... it is a Japanese word, it means "love" this is VERY VERY important in the story, so don't you DARE forget it!
(It will also be in chapter two alot) Koi is NOT pronounced KOY it's pronounced Koh-ee

** Asumi...(not a real person, lol) Is from Japan, and her accent is heavily Japanese, she sometimes throws random Japanese words into her sentences instead of just using English, or she sometimes forgets to put little words in her sentences: ie: it, is, a, the, in etc...so don't think I made a crapload of typos...
Asumi is pronounced Ah-sue-mee

*** Saimon... Asumi pronounces it litteraly, how it is written in Japanese: Sa-i-mo-n, so she pronounces it the way his name would be if it was Japanese
Saimon is pronounced: Sah-ee-moh-n (but she says it really quick)

And that was chapter 1....up next... What does Asumi find out about Koi that scares the crap out of her? What does Simon do when he reads the letter? Why did I rate this story 14+?

puni puni Cowell~

Dignity
February 19th, 2005, 06:16 PM
Well, it's a little confusing, and it's a little... odd? o_O But, I guess it could be enjoyable if it were less confusing, I would like to see what happens next.. I'm going to say this is enjoyable and creative, good job ^_^ ~origin

Missingno Baby
February 20th, 2005, 10:32 AM
Thanks for the comment (never in my life has anyone ever replied to a fanfic of mine... -_-;)

And here is the "much anticipated" ch.2~
(It's short, I know....-_-)

Today, I give you chapter 2 of: Lovely Obsession
This chapter is kinda boring, sorry... XD
Annnyyyyywwaaay........ :)
Here's the "wonderful" Chapter 2!

* See culture notes at the end of each chapter...:)
** And a bio....:) :)

Chapter 2: Do you like me, too?

Asumi walked down the hall to Simon's office. She knocked on the door a few times. " *Nee, Saimon! Koi's here!" she called into the shut door. "Wonderful" was all she could hear. "Please come in, Asumi!" he said. Asumi opened the door.
"Please sit down, Asumi.." Asumi sat in a chair across from Simon.
"What does Saimon want?" Asumi asked. He looked up and sat back. " I'm concerned for Koi. I would think that you know what is wrong."
Asumi stared at the floor quietly. "Saimon, what's wrong with Koi?"
Simon stared at his desk, "Well, something is bothering her, and making her sad.
It's bloody annoying."

Asumi pulled the note that Koi had written before. " *Ano... Saimon-san**, this note Koi wrote... it helps.... she is sad because when she is not with Saimon, it breaks her heart. She wants to be close to Saimon, but you won't let her." Simon glanced up at Asumi, "What the bloody hell are you talking about?"
Asumi handed the note to Simon. "Here Saimon, take it." He read the note softly to himself:

" Simon,
I'm your admirer.
I'm too afraid to say what I want to say in person, because, would if you say no? So all I want to say to you is that I love you..."

Simon looked up, he was flushed in the cheeks a bit, but he didn't care. "Saimon-san won't tell Koi that he read the note?" Simon nodded. "I won't. I'm sure that she wouldn't like it. Ok, you may leave now."

Asumi stood up and walked to the door, she caught a glimpse at Simon as she opened the door, and stopped dead in her tracks.

He was re-reading the note

"Ano...Saimon? Do you like Koi?" Asumi asked. Simon looked up at her, piercing her eyes with a sharp look that said "Don't ask that question". Asumi headed into the hallway and shut the door behind her. "Does he like Koi?" she wondered.

Asumi headed down the hall, looking for Koi. Should she tell Koi that Simon read the note? No... she couldn't, she'd make Simon mad, but she wanted Koi to know that he read it...

"Asumi!" Koi said, "What's wrong?" Asumi shook her head, "Nothing is wrong."
"Alright!" Koi said with a smile, "Let's go get Simon, then!" Asumi smiled, "Yes, lets..."

Simon folded the letter up and opened his desk drawer.
"Ok, Koi... I'll try my best to make you happy."
A series of knocks came as he tucked the letter into the drawer,
he shut it quickly and answered, "Who is it?"
"Koi!" "Asumi!" were the two answers to his question he heard.
"Oh, okay, come in."
Asumi pushed the door, and Koi tripped over her."Ack!" She screamed as she fell to the floor. Koi looked up at Simon, who was lighting a cigarette. "And what would you like?" he asked. Koi scrambled to feet. "Do I have a photo shoot today? Anything?" she asked loudly. Simon took a small drag, not answering her question. "Well?" Koi said.

"No need to yell, Koi..." Simon said in a hushed voice, " It's time to be quiet, for me to do what I want. And not deal with little children who are very loud." Koi smiled, "Oh, ok..."
"And, yes Koi, there is a photo shoot for you today-" Koi groaned. "I know, sweetheart, you hate these very much. But, people love you lots." Koi walked closer to Simon, and he dropped the cigarette into the ashtray.
"Will you promise to come?" She whispered to him. Simon nodded, "Yes, Koi I'll come." Koi smiled and backed away, "What time?" she asked. "2:30" Simon answered. Koi walked to the door and looked at him over her shoulder and shot him a sad look that litteraly said "I don't want it again..." Simon nodded. "Neither do I..." he whispered. Asumi followed Koi into the hallway and shut the door.

"Poor girl, I hope you'll be Ok, especially since last time." Simon whispered.

[end of chapter 2]
To be continued.........

The culture NoTeS:

*Ano... this is translated as "um"
It is pronounced: Ah-noh

** San... is a moniker added to the end of someone's name who you think is higher in authority, it can also mean Mr , Ms ,Miss or Mrs
Pronounced: Sahn

~Random: What kind of guy is Simon, smoking in front of children?! :) XD :P

Bio:

Asumi Suzuki
Bloodtype: AB
Personaltity: Leading; brave; intelligent
Claim to fame: Can speak 2 languages; English & Japanese
Dislikes: Scary old people; loud noises; spicy food
Height: 116 cm
Weight: 45 kg

ok... post your thoughts, tomorrow, or soon, at least, I'll have ch.3

puni puni Cowell~

Missingno Baby
February 21st, 2005, 02:36 PM
This is chapter 3 of: Lovely Obsession
Finally, I got off my lazy butt and
wrote a semi-important chapter of the story.
Whopee....

NO CULTURE NOTES!!
Chapter 3: The memories I don't Want

"Poor girl, I hope you'll be Ok, especially since last time." Simon whispered.

Koi walked down the hall slowly, dreading the moment that would come shortly. "Asumi... what time is it?"
she asked. Asumi glanced down at her watch. "It is 12:00, Koi."
"Ugh..."she groaned, "I Hate photo shoots."

Simon lit another cigarette. "She is so sweet. It was a shame for her to feel such pain that she did,"
he thought. "Yes, let's hope he doesn't come back, ok Love?"
He opened his drawer and pulled out a pictue,"You looked so happy, what happened to you?" He brought the picture close to his face, "What do you want? What can I do to make you a happy girl? I can't give you everything, I am not a fairy." Simon touched the picture with his lips and set it down on his desk.
"I'm sorry, I can't give this to you...It would make you sad." Simon opened his drawer and placed the picture
under a couple of papers, next to Koi's note. "Let's keep this safe, for your sake," he whispered to himself.

Simon leaned back, closing his eyes, he started to fall asleep...

"Simon...Simon..."
"Huh? What?"
"Are you doing this to Koi?"
"Doing what?"
"You are breaking her heart."
"How could I possibly do that?"
"Simon, she loves you, she loves you more than anyone..."
"What?"
"You read her letter, you should take her seriously."
"Wait-how the hell did you know about that?"
"I'm not just a dream, Simon, I am more..."
"Like what?"
"I am Koi's fairy gaurdian, Hikaru."
"A-a what?"
"You heard me. A Fairy, I know I don't look like it."
She didn't, either, she had black, torn wings, and she was wearing a long, black dress.
She had long, blond hair, like Koi, but this person had white highlights.
"What do you want with me, you fairy-thing? You look miserable."
"Ha ha, I'm glad you feel that way, Simon, you make Koi miserable."
"Shut the hell up!"
"I won't until you answer my question."
"What?"
"How do you feel about Koi?"
"I-"

"Saimon! Koi needs to talk to you! Saimon?" Asumi called into Simon's office. He woke up, and shook himself awake. "Come in?" He called, a bit confused. Asumi opened the door and stepped inside his office.
"Saimon slept a long time." Asumi said to him, "And through Koi's photo shoot!" Simon's eyes grew wide.
He looked down at his watch, 4:50 PM. "How the hell did I sleep that long?" he thought. He looked up at Asumi, "She's back now?" Asumi nodded. "Yes, Saimon, Koi is at her house, she went to bed."
"What the hell?!"
"Yes, Koi doesn't feel well, she is in bed."
"What are you talking about?
"She has a bad temperature. 102 Farenhei-"
"No, I have to get to her!"
"May Asumi come?"
"Yes, you are coming with me!"

Simon, she loves you, she loves you more than anyone..." he remembered the dream as he left his office quickly. Who was that girl? Hikaru? How did she know about the two?

"Koi, what's wrong with you this time? I hope you're all right...

" That Koi girl... you wanted revenge against her, Hikaru?
" Yes, when she wrote that letter..."
"It made you sad?"
"Yes, and I didn't like it..."

"But, I hope she can recover again, let's hope it's not like last time."

[end of Ch.3]
To be continued...

Sorry that this chapter was so short.. ^_^;
Ch. 4'll be longer....I hope...

Post opinions NOW!!!

puni puni Cowell~

Dignity
February 21st, 2005, 04:33 PM
*sigh* I don't know why I like your story.. it's good... xD;; ~origin

Kelsey
February 21st, 2005, 04:47 PM
Lovely Obsession Chapter 1: Note

" I wish that I could tell you in person, but... I'm too afraid about what you'll say to me.... So all I wanna say is that-"

*Koi dropped her pen. "I can't write it, let alone say it! What's wrong with me?"
She glanced over at her cat, cuddled under her arm as she had been writing, but now, she was awake. "I'm sorry, Oreo. I'm just being-well... I don't know... nervous..." Koi stammered.

It was late on a Friday night, and Koi wasn't even tired. 2(two - always spell out numbers in fics) months ago today, Simon Cowell had hired her to sing, only because she was so pretty, and he thought she could sing. Boy, was he ever right, she could sing (better than him, obviously) and she was so little and adorable. (She looked like a ten-year-old, but the truth was, she was thirteen.) She never forgot singing to him, or hs facial expression when she stopped.

Koi picked her pen up again. "I'm going to try again." She looked down and smiled at her cat, who was sound asleep. Koi took a deep breath and started to write.

" I..."

Koi shut her eyes as she continued writing.

" love..."

She stopped. "It's so embarassing. He wouldn't probably ever read this anyway!" she snapped. She crumpled the note up and threw it on the floor beside her bed. "Stupid note." Oreo mewed quietly, "Nyo?"(whenever someone new speaks, always start the quote with a new paragraph) "I-I'm sorry, Oreo," she said, on the verge of tears, "I don't know why writing this **** note is so hard for me!"
"Nyuu?" Oreo mewed. "Ah, Oreo, forget it. I'm just, tired... I think."(new paragraph) Oreo took a playful swipe at Koi's pen and meowed. "Mmm, I dunno, I don't think starting over is a good idea." "Nyooo.."(new paragraph) Oreo mewed again. "Aw, ok, I'll try."

Koi took a piece of paper from the drawer beside her bed. "How should I start?" she asked herself,
"Like before?" Koi took the pen and started to write slowly:

" Simon,
I'm your admirer. I'm too afraid to say what I want to say in person, because, would(what) if you say no? So all I want to say to you is that I..."

Koi wrote quicker:

"love"

Koi swallowed hard as she wrote the last word:

"you."

She read the letter over and smiled, her cheeks flushing a bit. "It's good, I guess." She tucked the letter under her pillow. "I should try to go to sleep, it's already 3:30," she whispered as she glanced over at the clock on her desk. Koi rested her head on her pillow and turned the lamp off that lit the room with a soft glow. "Good night, Oreo." she whispered, giving a small kiss to the kitten she loved.

"...This is perfect.... I'll get you, Koi...."

"REBECCA! WAKE UP!! Wake up NOW!!" someone called the next day, "GET UP!!!"
"Hmmff... **** it, why the hell did you wake me up?" Koi muttered, "What time is it?"
**Asumi, Koi's closest friend in Hollywood, sighed and looked at her watch. "10:00AM." she said,
" ***Saimon said you got a photo shoot today, and you don't wake up now-" Koi lifted the covers. "Oh fine." She muttered.

Koi Looked up and saw Asumi. "Oh, hey Asumi," she said groggily. "****, Koi, looks tired, when
did Koi go to sleep?" Koi put a hand on her head, "3(again, spell out numbers) somethin' " she said. Asumi's eyes widened, "Wow, and I thought you go sleepless. So, what you doin' all night?" Koi reached under her pillow and took the note out. " Writing this." she told Asumi. Asumi reached for it, "Can I see?" Koi nodded, "Go ahead, but don't go around telling everybody about it."

Asumi quietly read the note.
"..all I want to say is that I love you..." she read.
"This' for Saimon?" Koi nodded. "Hey, (if) you want, I'll give it to him for you." Asumi said. Koi smiled, "I don't know..." (new paragraph)
"Aw come on, Koi. What could he do?"
"Well, I guess, it's ok..."

Ooh, this fic ish pretty intersting! ^__^ I have to say I'm really enjoying it so far. ^^

OK, your main mistakes are when there's dialogue going on (when people are tlaking). Remember, whenever someone new says something, be it a cat, person, whatever, you must always begin the new person's speech with a new paragraph. ^^

Now, if the same person is still talking, then there's no need to begin a new paragraph. ^^

OK, in the quote above I highlighted the mistakes I caught. And don't feel bad about them, I only point them out to help you improve. ^___^

I love the plot so far, Koi seems like such a sweetie to me. ^^ I think it's cute how she has a crush on Saimon too. ^^

Awsome job so far! I hope you use my advice to your advantage, and I'll come back in a bit and read the other chapters too. ^o^

~Kelsey