PDA

View Full Version : Why do you love someone?

Umbreon's Shadow
February 20th, 2005, 02:05 AM
The title says it all,or maybe not well the question is simple:Why do you love someone?
And that is if you do,and for those sentimently weak(no offense to anybody) dont read this cause it might get sentimental.
Well i love because of not only it lets us distracted in classes and it would be good to ACTUALLY kiss someone.(never mind these reasons)

Sorye HK
February 20th, 2005, 03:13 AM
Well, I guess it's because they're nice and make you feel comfortable.

Mr Cat Dog
February 20th, 2005, 04:03 AM
If you can explain the chemistry behind love, then go ahead. I love because... I love. There's no explaining it for me to be honest. I love my family, my friends (well... some of them) As to why? I unno... o_O

GenoMew
February 20th, 2005, 12:32 PM
Either physical attraction in which the person is just a body, or emotional/personal attraction in which the person is a person and not an object.

Kylie-chan
February 22nd, 2005, 12:11 AM
I honestly do not know. I feel strong affection for people.

Anacortes
February 22nd, 2005, 07:40 AM
Mostly for my personal reasons and trying to take advantage of them..someway.
If it's the appearance that attracts me than it's probably not love at all..just jealous that I'm uglier..XD

MegaDitto
February 22nd, 2005, 07:49 AM
A Emotional Attraction that is different from a regluar attraction.That's why I love someone.

[Technya]
February 22nd, 2005, 11:46 AM
Wow I honestly do not know 0_o I guess I can feel a certain amount of affection towards some people. Friends, family, ect. but I don't know how to answer it, I just love because of whatever makes me feel that way.

Samot
February 22nd, 2005, 01:30 PM
Because I am lonely...I guess...

Pounce
February 22nd, 2005, 01:37 PM
because you just... do?

love needs no explanation~

Miyu-chan
February 22nd, 2005, 09:29 PM
Love is most of the most confusing emotions in the world. There's brotherly love, sisterly love, and passionate love.
To be honest, I don't know why I love someone. But... it's probually that they're nice to me. xD;

Lucid-Acid
February 23rd, 2005, 12:28 PM
"love" is just a word, an abused one used to lable an emotion, when you love someone, it's atracttion, or deeper feelings for that person, may it be lust or passion, then again, everyone has a diffrent defanition of the word, and how they diside to use it. sometimes we dont choose our loves, they choose us and it's always easier to tell someone "I love you" then it is to actually prove it. kay, I'm done XD

Castrainer
February 23rd, 2005, 12:40 PM
I dont know... Do I love someone, first of all? Nope, so how can I answer this~? o_O

KoBRe LaiR
February 23rd, 2005, 12:55 PM
Lets see love.. hard to say, but right now I am going out with a new girl who is really nice and fun to be around with. I guess I don't actually "love" her since I only know her that much, I mean I know her but I like to know her more and have that "liking of her" become "love".
In the past I have loved only one girl for so long that I actually thought there wouldn't be anyone else, but yeah. I like that person just to be themselves, tahst what i love about them.

Carlito-san
February 23rd, 2005, 12:59 PM
I love someone because they make me feel all is right.See what I mean?

Cherrim
February 23rd, 2005, 02:05 PM
I love someone for them. Not for their clothes, their makeup (if applicable xD), their bodies, etc. Superficial stuff means nothing to me since it doesn't define a person. =\ Their personality does, thus, if mine is compatible with theirs, I'm attracted to them.

^^; Of course, that's not limited to, like, crushes, I guess you'd call it. o_o I love my friends and family for who they are and, well, you've obviously gotta have some level of attraction to your friends or else you wouldn't like having to spend time with them. xD Honestly, "love" all depends on the magnitude of your attraction to people. And, yes, I'm aware most of what I've said probably made no sense. :<

But... in summation for those who skip the long paragraphs I write, I love people for their personalities. ;p

Umbreon's Shadow
February 23rd, 2005, 02:20 PM
Like love is great,its a great sensation*starts emotional things*,it makes us feel happy*starts crying*,even though it may kill us*thinks about trying free fall*.
This is why i told it might get sentimental,and lightning,its not like it makes no sence but just that each person(or do actions after saying something is what makes no sence) loves someone in a diferent way.

ashley03
February 23rd, 2005, 02:28 PM
i agree with Lightning..a persons personality amkes them who they are;u can always dye/cut ur hair,change ur style of clothes,where makeup,or other stuff like that.BUT as i said before a person is definded by their personality.if u don't like a person-u usually don't like thier friends.if u do like them...u many as well like thier friends. On rare occasions u many like a friend of one of the people u hate(well..really don't like..)

TRIFORCE89
February 24th, 2005, 02:09 PM
I love someone for them. Not for their clothes, their makeup (if applicable xD), their bodies, etc. Superficial stuff means nothing to me since it doesn't define a person. =\ Their personality does, thus, if mine is compatible with theirs, I'm attracted to them.

^^; Of course, that's not limited to, like, crushes, I guess you'd call it. o_o I love my friends and family for who they are and, well, you've obviously gotta have some level of attraction to your friends or else you wouldn't like having to spend time with them. xD Honestly, "love" all depends on the magnitude of your attraction to people. And, yes, I'm aware most of what I've said probably made no sense. :<

But... in summation for those who skip the long paragraphs I write, I love people for their personalities. ;p
No, you made sense. Actually, I was writing something like this yesterday, but then chose not to post because I didn't know if we could talk about family and friends as well. So, your answer works well, since it's what I wanted to say. Lol :p

*steals Erica's answer*

Sassydoll76
February 25th, 2005, 12:02 PM
Well.. i love some1 because they r kind and funny and just make me very happy ^^

Shadowfaith
February 25th, 2005, 12:05 PM
Well I have never loved someone other than family members and friends, but if I ever were to love someone, it would be because I could talk to him as friends as well as a boyfriend you know, I want to be able to talk to him just as I would talk to him as if he were a friend. To be honest with you all, I would love a relationship where we act more of friends than boyfriend and girlfriend, but still discuss love matters now and then, if you know what I mean ^_^