PDA

View Full Version : Super Mario Bros. series

Larry Koopa
December 15th, 2003, 07:16 PM
Whos played any of the games in the Super Mario Bros. series? I have played, and own them all. They are very fun and addictive and i have also beaten them all.

The Overlord
December 16th, 2003, 02:05 AM
I have played mario rpg super mario 1 2 and 3 super mario world super mario yoshis island mario kart mario kart64 mariokart doulble dash super mario64 super mario sunshine luigis manshinsuper mario 1 and 2 for normal gameboy and where is mario.

Kyosuke
December 23rd, 2003, 11:17 PM
I pretty much played all of the Mario's that were released in North America anyway, the only ones I haven't played are the many versions on Gba.

DragonTrainer
December 24th, 2003, 07:31 AM
I just have to say one thing:The Super Mario Bros. game will always be the best until the end of the world

Ahem, anyways, I have played every Mario game to date(well, almost everyone)

Shadow
December 24th, 2003, 08:02 AM
I have played (and own) almost every Mario game (played about 90%, own about 80%). Mario (and the game Super Mario Bros.) is probably the single largest contributor to the video game industry!
My favorite Mario games are the RPGs.

DragonTrainer
December 24th, 2003, 11:21 AM
Lol shadow, those are my second favorite Mario Games.My favorite are just the classical Mario games.Ah, the good days

BTW, anyone play Mario RPG:Legend of the Seven Stars?That game is awesome

Shadow
December 24th, 2003, 11:24 AM
Me! Me! Pick me! I have! I love it! I bet you could tell by my avatar anyway...

My favorite non-RPG Mario game would probably be Super Mario Bros. 2, Super Mario Sunshine, and Super Mario 64.

DragonTrainer
December 24th, 2003, 11:32 AM
Lol, it's Geno, he was always cool

In RPG, I always used Mario, Mallow, and Geno/Bowser.I never used Peach much

100marios
December 24th, 2003, 11:48 AM
Did any of you guys ever beat the cameo guy from Final Fantasy in the locked door in Monstro town? I did, although he was really tough hehe...

Shadow
December 24th, 2003, 11:59 AM
My team is almost always Mario (Why did they make it so you have to have him on your team, it's not like he is important or anything XD), Geno, and Bowser. I do substitute Peach in for certain bosses and I never use Mallow (except for the second Belome fight because his clones are so weak XD). I fought Culex once, but he badly beat me. I was weak when I did it though... My favorite bosses are Yaridovich, Bowyer, and King Calimari.

100marios
December 24th, 2003, 12:03 PM
My team is almost always Mario (Why did they make it so you have to have him on your team, it's not like he is important or anything XD), Geno, and Bowser. I do substitute Peach in for certain bosses and I never use Mallow (except for the second Belome fight because his clones are so weak XD). I fought Culex once, but he badly beat me. I was weak when I did it though... My favorite bosses are Yaridovich, Bowyer, and King Calimari.
Almost always Mario? You have to use Mario! Besides, he's pretty good hehe.......

Shadow
December 24th, 2003, 12:06 PM
I meant almost always Mario, Geno, and Bowser....

100marios
December 24th, 2003, 12:18 PM
I meant almost always Mario, Geno, and Bowser....
Oh oops! Sorry I didn't see that hehe, I usually that combination too, although sometimes I use Princess Peach for healing purposes.

DragonTrainer
December 24th, 2003, 02:49 PM
Wow, I never use Peach....

I beat Culex, using Lazy Shell, and some other awesome weapons and items

100marios
December 24th, 2003, 02:53 PM
Yeah same here, the lazy shell and the lazy shell armor are the best!

ironman
December 24th, 2003, 09:13 PM
I also played all the series on melee i couldnt get mewtwo or mr. game and watch they made it really hard

100marios
December 25th, 2003, 03:07 PM
Which character do you use! I use (and hopefully it doesn't come as a suprise to anyone) the one and only luigi!.......er I mean Mario! Yeah! I use Mario! He's my best character!

The Vince Knight
December 26th, 2003, 10:41 PM
I've played almost all the Mario games oh and I like useing Fox The best I can use

100marios
December 27th, 2003, 08:48 PM
Hehe....in melee I have special ways of beating Fox and Falco....hehe..... I'm the best of my friends (It literally takes two or three of them to be able to stand a decent chance against me) and one of my other friends is really good as Falco. I trained a lot and found out "secret, original manuvers" to take them down swiftly.

Shadow
December 27th, 2003, 08:53 PM
Special ways? You mean? The special ways? What special ways? I have no idea what you or I am talking about.

I like playing as Mewtwo, Bowser, Ganondorf, Link, Kirby, Pichu, and Peach. I am no good with Ness, Fox, and Ice Climbers. I am so-so with other characters....

100marios
December 27th, 2003, 09:19 PM
You know....
*nudges*
THE special ways!......Anyway their MY special manuvers, to be used by me and no one else!......Their mine precious! Yes MINE!
Funny thing is I can beat my friends with pretty much anybody! I had a sleepover with my friends when I was turning 10 (we got to stay in a room next to my house with no parents to bug us to go to bed hehe) and that was when I got the original SSB. I got to play as pikachu first (pokemon was popular everywhere than) since it was my b-day. I did ok with pikachu, I did get beat by 1 or 2 of my friends though, that is, until I played as kirby. After that I beat most of friends with ease, save for one......
*cowboy showdown western type of scene hehe*
He was probably the oldest of the bunch, (actually I was the youngest)
and he played with either samus or fox, can't remember exactly.
But he was tough, it always came down to him and myself at the end of each of the rounds. We fought for a while against one another, until finally a victor emerged.....
Can you guess?.......Come on!.........*hits head*....It was me! Who else!
I beat him! We played again,...and I beat him again! After that I played that game more than any other game I had, except when SSBM came out. I started to, and still do, play SSBM and never could believe how slow the action was in the original.

The Vince Knight
December 27th, 2003, 10:11 PM
Can any of you master these moves?
Up and A (Same time)?
Right or left and A (Same time)
Or Down and A (Same time)
If you can tell me one of them I use in supersmashbros (RPG)the thared on tha site.

DragonTrainer
December 28th, 2003, 09:15 AM
On SSBM, I always have, and always will use Yoshi.No one can beat me with him, he's the best

100marios
December 28th, 2003, 10:18 AM
Can any of you master these moves?
Up and A (Same time)?
Right or left and A (Same time)
Or Down and A (Same time)
If you can tell me one of them I use in supersmashbros (RPG)the thared on tha site.
*crosses arms*
Pfff! Those moves are really easy to pull off hehe....I also charge them most of the time. Oh and I didn't really understand that last thing you wrote D_M.