PDA

View Full Version : Haruka...

GoldenRhydon
December 16th, 2003, 09:52 AM
Hi, I am a newbie here at Pok Community....Maybe you have seen me on forums at Fanart Central or Pokemon UK, but this is my very first time at this site.

Anyway, I was wondering if any one had pics of Haruka(May) from Pokmon..Please respond with pics if you have any!

Kairi
December 16th, 2003, 09:58 AM
If you mean from the anim, it belongs in that section. If you mean if anyone has drawn fan art of her, Ill move it back. ^_^;

GoldenRhydon
December 16th, 2003, 10:02 AM
If you mean from the anim, it belongs in that section. If you mean if anyone has drawn fan art of her, Ill move it back. ^_^;

Well, i am asking if anyone has drawn her or anything....yeah

Porygon
December 16th, 2003, 10:57 AM
Somebody probably has. Look around.

Miyu-chan
December 16th, 2003, 11:59 AM
I have. n_n http://www.deviantart.com/view/2964646/ I know it's not good, but I drew it with a mouse. >.>;

Porygon
December 16th, 2003, 12:17 PM
I know someone who has a DeviantArt page

Greed
December 16th, 2003, 02:29 PM
Uuuuuuhhhhhh.. let's see.. Why don't u check out Serebii.net? They ought to have some pictures of her..O_o;

*gets killed by Haruka*

Rift
December 16th, 2003, 07:42 PM
*sees Haruka up on a mountain and tries to take a pic of it* i think i have perfect pic of May! *gets the film defeloped and its a pic of his foot* how'd that get there? well i dont think Seribii.net lets ya right click...

100marios
December 16th, 2003, 08:37 PM
Da, nope, nope, nope.*cowboy voice* There's no right clicking on that site compadres, best check somewhere else.....*tips hat down and walks away*

Rift
December 16th, 2003, 09:28 PM
Hey! 100Marios! i wanna be a cowboy too! *gets a 10 gallon hat* howdy partner! well this here goldenRhydon feller might get a best bet goin to Pokemon Fan Art and makin a thread askin if anyone would draw him Haruka! thats the best situation i reckon! *gets on his horse and rides through the sunset*

Timbjerr
December 17th, 2003, 11:02 AM
actually, there are a few ays around no-rightclick...I usually use SysRq button and then paste it into paint and then crop out everything else but the picture...

Kairi
December 17th, 2003, 11:57 AM
actually, there are a few ays around no-rightclick...I usually use SysRq button and then paste it into paint and then crop out everything else but the picture...
I can right click on websites that turn it off. ^_^; Not telling anyone how though, don't want to encourage stealing.

Arwen
December 17th, 2003, 01:01 PM
Well, I have some pictures of her on my computer. If you interested, just send me a MSN Message and I can send them to you. ^_^.

Rift
December 17th, 2003, 07:05 PM
I can right click on websites that turn it off. ^_^; Not telling anyone how though, don't want to encourage stealing.
thats not fair Kairi! :P j/k but i can understand why seribii dont want stealin off the site! copyrighted stuff they gots there! :D

Porygon
December 18th, 2003, 09:26 AM
I know a way around it. Rightclick normally and let the box come up. Then, move your mouse over the picture, hit enter, and at the same time, rightclick. It takes a bit of getting used to, but it's an easy skill to master. If the box blocks the pic you want, move the box.

Rift
December 18th, 2003, 05:07 PM
:D good one Porygon! *goes and gets 1000 pics of Seribii.net* thank ya buddy! maybe ill get a new avater!

orange*berry
December 21st, 2003, 03:46 AM
thats not fair Kairi! :P j/k but i can understand why seribii dont want stealin off the site! copyrighted stuff they gots there! :D

Everything is copyrighted, and technically those pictures don't even belong to Serebii.net. Sure they took the screen captures, but that doesn't make them their's, ne?

100marios
December 21st, 2003, 10:26 AM
Hey! 100Marios! i wanna be a cowboy too! *gets a 10 gallon hat* howdy partner! well this here goldenRhydon feller might get a best bet goin to Pokemon Fan Art and makin a thread askin if anyone would draw him Haruka! thats the best situation i reckon! *gets on his horse and rides through the sunset*
Sapphire Latios is right pardner. Either that or request a picture from one of them "I'll take your requests" threads in the fan art section. DRAW!....Haruka! (pun intended) As for me I best get a goin' *whistles* Hidalgo! *Hidalgo comes by and I leap on while he is standing up in the air majestically* Gallop like the wind Hidalgo!

punkie90
December 21st, 2003, 12:25 PM
I like Haruka better than Misty! DOn't know why. Mistly looks wierd!

Greed
December 21st, 2003, 12:30 PM
Well, stupid Serebii.net... >_<;;

Go to Google.com, click on "images" then type "Pokemon Haruka", they ought to have fan art or pics of her, its a great site to get pics ^_^;

*gets killed by celebi*

punkie90
December 21st, 2003, 12:43 PM
Lets not get mad at Seribii. After all. I would like to see you do everything that they do to make there good site!

Rift
December 21st, 2003, 10:13 PM
yeah...Mays better than Misty...Mays perdy! but Mays voice is weird, and shes taller than someone who is 3-5 years older than her...but then again...Misty looks good when ya put her hair down! like at the end of the gholst of maidens peak! XD

100marios
December 21st, 2003, 11:59 PM
I know a way around it. Rightclick normally and let the box come up. Then, move your mouse over the picture, hit enter, and at the same time, rightclick. It takes a bit of getting used to, but it's an easy skill to master. If the box blocks the pic you want, move the box.
I hope this is true! And anyway, boxes don't come up on Serebii.net for me.....how do I do it?

Arore
December 22nd, 2003, 06:17 AM
I like Misty more for two reasons: one, she is a Water trainer (although I hate her choice of Pokemon ^_^), and two, she had stuck around for a long time. Wouldn't you feel sorry for her that her supposed boyfriend dumps her off at the beginning of the new series? Not that I have anything against May...but that's just my opinion.