PDA

View Full Version : What is your original PC username?

Thomas
February 21st, 2005, 10:43 AM
Well this is mostly for people who have changed thier name over the time they have been here at PC.

Mine is...Amphros23...I have changed my names many times but I always went back to this one.

ashley03
February 21st, 2005, 10:45 AM
Well this is mostly for people who have changed thier name over the time they have been here at PC.

Mine is...Amphros23...I have changed my names many times but I always went back to this one.
same here..i had one other one..but i favored this one and quit the other one all together.

Alex_
February 21st, 2005, 10:46 AM
mines always been tyranitar dude, I ont have any plans of changing it either XD

BigBoss
February 21st, 2005, 10:50 AM
I was about to once, but I re-thought it and decided not to. XD

Eliana
February 21st, 2005, 10:53 AM
eliana...(E was not capatilized) XD

Kyogre-chan
February 21st, 2005, 10:56 AM
And here comes the person with many usernames to tell his tale. XD Okay, it was Kyogre-chan. I went back to it once, a long time ago. XD

Dark Sora
February 21st, 2005, 10:56 AM
Mines was...

Kenshin

That was on old PC.

Kelsey
February 21st, 2005, 10:57 AM
Kelsey ish the one. XD I've had many usernames, some I only had for a day just to try it out. The other one I stuck with for a while was Pikawolf. ^____^ So, Kelsey is my original name. ^^

~Kelsey

Sorano
February 21st, 2005, 11:03 AM
I too have had quite a few usernames. XD; My very first one was Legendary_Pokegirl [Named after my brothers old one, Legenedary_Pokemaster. XP Dont ask me why~]. Then I switched to -Riyuko-, then just plain Riyuko [without the "-"'s], then I went back to Legendary_Pokegirl. XD And now, here I am, using Koinu-chan. =3 Muhahahaha~! So, yesh. XD Legendary_Pokegirl was my original one.

~Karli

Virtual Headache
February 21st, 2005, 11:15 AM
well, I stuck with zappsan all the time.
I actually would like to change it to pika2000 but I don't want to sign up again, so I'll stick iwth it^^

Mr Cat Dog
February 21st, 2005, 11:27 AM
Everywhere I go on the internet I've been Mr Cat Dog (well... apart from that time when I was Mrs Cat Dog). Even when I started out on forums on the Official Nintendo Europe *sniff* Brings a tear to my eye XD

mvtm
February 21st, 2005, 12:08 PM
I never changed my nick , even in old PC i was still mvtm , i think people stuck with the name thats why i dont change it. plus i still like it.

latias trainer
February 21st, 2005, 12:11 PM
latias trainer forever never have had a difre ton

KoBRe LaiR
February 21st, 2005, 12:13 PM
DarkAvengerCobra was the one that made me knonw here on PC.

Cyber Link
February 21st, 2005, 12:43 PM
Mines was...

Kenshin

That was on old PC.

Kenshin!!!! I thought you were gone! I didn't realize that was you! People change! XD

Oh mine was...*cue lightning* THE LEGENDARY RAICHU MASTER!!! MWAHAHAHAHA! Or just Raichu Master for short. XD

But then I was like "I really don't like Raichus anymore." Then I remembered that I was a Zelda geek, and made this username! XD

*gets struck by lightning*

elite13kid
February 21st, 2005, 12:50 PM
I am thinking of getting a new username...cause, my name sounds weird lol...

Mari
February 21st, 2005, 12:51 PM
Marina99~! I find it hard to create another one and just leave the original. X3

Kenshin!!!! I thought you were gone! I didn't realize that was you! People change! XD

Oh mine was...*cue lightning* THE LEGENDARY RAICHU MASTER!!! MWAHAHAHAHA! Or just Raichu Master for short. XD

But then I was like "I really don't like Raichus anymore." Then I remembered that I was a Zelda geek, and made this username! XD

Raichu Master // Rai-Rai was better! Now I can't think of a nickname for you~ ;;

x3

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
February 21st, 2005, 12:52 PM
Mine is goth_espeon3, I've gone back to it a couple times, but I like to stick with this one...

Cyber Link
February 21st, 2005, 01:23 PM
Marina99~! I find it hard to create another one and just leave the original. X3

Raichu Master // Rai-Rai was better! Now I can't think of a nickname for you~ ;;

x3

You can still call me Rai-Rai! It's just only a few people would get it! ^^

Bay-kun
February 21st, 2005, 01:25 PM
My original username here was *Chikorita.* But I decided to go back to my "real" IMO, username recently, which is Bayleef. ^^

nadan the water queen
February 21st, 2005, 01:26 PM
mine is this'n.
so, ummm...where
do i ask to change
my name, cuz i'm
older now, and my
name feels really
dorky!

Lucid-Acid
February 21st, 2005, 01:26 PM
mine was Suzu, and my new name never caught on XP
everyone disided to call me Paige now~

nadan the water queen
February 21st, 2005, 01:28 PM
mine is this'n.
so, ummm...where
do i ask to change
my name, cuz i'm
older now, and my
name feels really
dorky!

Mari
February 21st, 2005, 01:37 PM
You can still call me Rai-Rai! It's just only a few people would get it! ^^
Yay~! =3

nadan the water queen, to change your username you simply need to sign up again. =]

aRedMoon
February 21st, 2005, 01:41 PM
jesse_matsuda on the old PC.

JKaizer on this one.

I've also had:
The REAL :P
<^<^NICK^>^>
JKPichu
and others I don't recall.

Thomas
February 21st, 2005, 02:44 PM
I dont know if I could list all of mine...but here are the notables:
-Thomas
-tec2030
-Dark Gogeta
-Alchemist Alphonse
-That Guy (Yes that is me XD It is so fun to trick ppl)

Sammi
February 21st, 2005, 04:41 PM
my original screen name was nayana_1120, but I like sammi-san better. I think it fits me more. ^^;

Dignity
February 21st, 2005, 04:55 PM
Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!! xD;; This hopefully will be my only one on PC... I change my screen names on Instant Messengers waaay too much though... xD;; ~origin

Cherrim
February 21st, 2005, 07:30 PM
*strikes you down* =o

...sorry, I can't resist anymore. XD;; Not after seeing things like that for several years on this name. ;p So, yeah, to answer the poll, my first username on PC was Lightning. ^_^ I've no intention of changing it, although I do have one other account that I rarely use... ;p

Flaming Torchic
February 21st, 2005, 08:55 PM
My original PC username is Flaming Torchic.

I have changed my name a couple of times (Torchic, Flaming-Blaziken, and <<NICK>>), but I always came back to this name, as it is the name I use on all pokemon forums.

Kylie-chan
February 21st, 2005, 11:50 PM
Mine is Dark_Pikachu, and probably always will be. XD One name suffices, methinks.

IceKitten
February 22nd, 2005, 01:45 AM
My most original name's Tig, it's short and nice (or nice and short, whatever)

jokerman
February 22nd, 2005, 04:19 AM
I have lots that I am currently using but I dont want to reveal my identity.

Pincushion
February 22nd, 2005, 04:24 AM
Just Username, and Im gonna stick with it, I don't see the point in changing, even though my username 'username' sucks abit, but pleh to that

Pokemon Master #1
February 22nd, 2005, 04:29 AM
Pokemon Master #1!!!!!
I have never even thought about changing my username.

AZSupraT
February 22nd, 2005, 10:51 AM
I was like the 15th(maybe 16th) origional member to PC b4 I even started vroad.. I never really posted.. But It might have been AZSupraT, MK3Net, or somthing like that. It was along time ago.

MoonLight
February 22nd, 2005, 10:57 AM
I had the same username ever since I joined PC, back in 2002 , it's the only one I have and will prob. never change it either.

Shana
February 22nd, 2005, 03:48 PM
This is my original; my only other one was GiveMeThe__xTruthx and that only lasted a little while. XP

Anna-chan
February 22nd, 2005, 04:27 PM
Keyblade Master was my first username... then I got banned, then I was sugarangel1402, then I was DragoniteQueen, then I was SuperPscyoDragoniteLover(I think.. forgot that name), then I was Fallen Angel, then Psychic Thunder, and I'm back to Keyblade Master XD

Miyu-chan
February 22nd, 2005, 09:09 PM
Miyu-chan forever! xD I also posted in Yoshiko two times, lol. xD;

*~Ashley~*
February 22nd, 2005, 09:44 PM
Um, this one. O_o I never really saw the need to change names. Although, I'll admit this one is ugly and tedious to type out. But it's only a name...changing it to something else won't accomplish anything. Plus, even if I was to change it... I'm way to lazy to go and do that. ^^;

Kurosaki
February 24th, 2005, 04:06 AM
Legendary_Pokemaster 4ever baby! XD
Yup, Legendary_Pokemaster was my original name, then when I got modded, then name stretched my screen so I changed, XD

Shining Mew
February 24th, 2005, 05:02 AM
This has been my username whereever I go, and Ive never changed it. I like it, so I dont think Ill ever be changing it anyway XD

IceKitten
February 24th, 2005, 05:22 AM
You'll never guess mine but it's actually Tig

XD

Stevo-kun
February 24th, 2005, 05:54 AM
Mine is Pokemon_Veteran and it always will be XD. Not just cus I can't be bothered to change it, it is because I liked it when I made it and I still do XD

Pokemon_Veteran

IceKitten
February 24th, 2005, 06:01 AM
Yea it's very original on you XD

Forest Grovyle
February 24th, 2005, 12:37 PM
Mine was "Cloudskipper". I don't know if anyone remembers me by that name now, though! XD Though I still do use it on other forums sometimes! ;) Though I much prefer my current name. :)

Esupio
February 24th, 2005, 12:39 PM
blazey boy plain and true

cloud skipper wow a cool name FG

Trikip
February 24th, 2005, 01:30 PM
I'm not going to say mine, I'd be a little on the embarresed side. o.O It's staying Trikip for a while.

Lil' Schu
February 24th, 2005, 02:07 PM
shining_light. This one is better. shining_light doesn't fit me. O_o;

Sassydoll76
February 25th, 2005, 12:04 PM
Mine is Sassydoll76 and always will b so u know me XD boo ya